Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son (79056 Views)

Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos / Slaying In Chaos! Mom Dresses Up In Lingerie With Her 4 Demanding Kids / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by rosalieene(f): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2017
lol Who is dragging him with her ni

Everyone will Get to have a child at some point
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by chineduemmao: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2017
fruqsy:
Nice tats and sneakers + it's her boy and she knows what's right for him.
enyi iwukwa mugu ooo!
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by Memories12411: 10:27am On Sep 23, 2017
Happy birthday to the handsome boy.
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by TobiArchy(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2017
Stupid trend

Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by raphy(m): 10:30am On Sep 23, 2017
If she is. A. Model. It's. Ain't new.. But if she does it for fun... It's a news. See how her skin. Looks. Like. Brown chocolate I. Wanna taste her. She is not the type that want to turn Whyte by force. Nice pose...

1 Like

Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by Cyriloha(m): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2017
Weird but lovely
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by Godsent12(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2017
jashar:
And what was her aim of doing this?
I don't know for her oooh,exposing her black naked bom bom.
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by GetMeRight: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2017
fruqsy:
Nice tats and sneakers + it's her boy and she knows what's right for him.
Like she can never be wrong. You didn't think that bolded part through.
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by Cyriloha(m): 10:37am On Sep 23, 2017
Lol your right I saw my bro who never tasted smoke smoking yesterday you know what he said since we are all acting crazy let' all of us crazy at once
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by farem: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2017
ubergold:
Pretty sure she is a baby mama not a wife

Pretty sure she is a baby MACHINE not a wife
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by sunzie(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2017
This is BAD!
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by ICEMAN(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2017
Another misguided and worthless african american with their slave mentality. I see them everyday. The worst mistake Nigeria can make is to allow these african americans into our society. They are already on a self destruct pathway in the US and we have our own problems. They will just bring their disease, stupidity and slave mentality into our country. We should keep them on visas. Nobody wants to marry or have their relation married to a Tiquisha, Chalesha abi na Shisha. This is a fact.
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by AkumahTalk(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2017
If it was an naked father doing this with his daughter, the news go enter CNN. Double standards!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by jashar(f): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2017
ihatebuhari:
guess u are a saint!!!!!

I've been saved by grace through Faith in the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by Originalsly: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2017
EmyLeo:
#Nice sneakersundecided
Jordans......very nice indeed!...u til you see the price!

1 Like

Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by ihatebuhari(f): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2017
jashar:

I've been saved by grace through Faith in the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus.
me too
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by malware: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2017
autonomous22:

You want make d boy penetrate....

Are you sure that the boy never penetrate her punna

Do you know how sexually desperate single baby momas can get especially when there kid is all grown up?
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by Klington: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2017
With her dirty ugly bori... .

Mistake mom.

Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by Ejytex(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2017
That sneakers thou, person is inlove wt am here
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by Alonzo360(m): 11:14am On Sep 23, 2017
I like the lil boy's sneakers...
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by Itzhak(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2017
Aside from the indecency of her unclad. I think they are both beautiful. Be it baby mama or mother and son.

1 Like

Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by emelda86(f): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2017
Na woman go go hell fire pass

Why didn't she unclad the boy too

She she knew the boy would wear short while she unclad herself

Na woman get hell fire pass
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by EKOSuperior(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2017
Help what is the meaning of WTF?
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by adetayo234: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Jeez!
This is a new low!!!

In fired, we call it lower low
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by kamikaze199044: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by bewla(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2017
ubergold:
Pretty sure she is a baby mama not a wife
gbam
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by TheAlchemist: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2017
Psoul:
(1) The mother already knw that what she is doing is wrong and don't want to be corrected.

(2) The woman is not married. The boy has no legitimate father

(3) The boy will grow up and behave anyhow he want due to the poor upbringing

(4) When the woman grows up in wisdom, by then she is already old and will no longer cherish this stupidity, she will cry "How i wish i can delete everything from internet" By then it's already too late and internet will continuously keep reminding her of her foolishness

(5) By the this little boy has grown into a wild orchard, tormenting ppl outside and this old woman that happen to be his mother.

(6) The woman will be too old and very weak to administer discipline in him.

(7) The woman will grieve and grieve and die especially as there is no man in the house to help and console her.

My prayer is that God should help this woman see where she is leading this little innocent boy to. He should also help her know that she is also preparing a very sad future for herself.

There are no golden rule for success, the child may even turn out to be superstar tomorrow. If a Jay-Z could be trained by a lesbian mother... and still become a superstar anything is possible.
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by Sierusvirus(m): 11:56am On Sep 23, 2017
This is not a sign of strong bond but a sign of serious sexual abuse on the boy.
The boys level in life is a molding stage and all the pictures and other things she has done to him can't be proved cos no blood flow unlike a girl, will surely stick to his Brian and he grows with it. ( Ask her now, she will say, won't a mother take care of her son again, YES but not to sexually abuse or Rape him then CON his mentality that you are the greatest mum on earth)
She is the mother but like I always say, they are the starters of rape and sexual abuse on their male child then the sisters, cousins, Aunt and maids will feel, if she can do it and nobody is complaining, why can't we , at least no evidence he was sexually abused and raped.
The Law Should look into all this
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by Proffdada: 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
It's a stupid feat to get back at her baby daddy angry

Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by lavenjcrown(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
what if the photographer happens to be a female one?
pyyxxaro:
THE CAMERA MAN GO DON SPY HER KPEKUS TIRE cry

SEE AS SHE OPEN AM FOR GROUND MAKE E LOOK cry
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by Amajerry83(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Don't be surprised when u find out the cam man is her husband. Everybody has gone mad in this generation.
pyyxxaro:
THE CAMERA MAN GO DON SPY HER KPEKUS TIRE cry

SEE AS SHE OPEN AM FOR GROUND MAKE E LOOK cry
Re: Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son by Manbryto(m): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
You can say what you want but to me black is beautiful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.