Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. (8579 Views)

How We Are Punished In Nigerian Secondary & Primary Schools (Photos) / Were You Broke In School? Share Your Story / What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by chatinent: 8:53am On Feb 02, 2022
My name na Chatinent. Back in Primary school, I was very poor in maths. Like I wouldn't even get four divided by four even if it was all we learnt that day..it was due to fear. Fear is not good in a child's life. The teacher flogged like an animal. During exams, I’d get between 2% and 8%. The results used to be announced sequentially, that is from the lowest to the highest marks. So I would always be the first or second to be called out and flogged. I mean flogged and emasculated in front of my female crushes. Did I even have crushes with my zero head?

One day, the maths results were announced and my name wasn’t among the first to be called out. The teacher got to 30%, 40%, 50%, 60% and 70%, still my paper had not been called out.

What's going on here?

Everyone in the class kept looking at me asking, Chatinent, ​what’s up? How did you pass this exam?” I was all goose pimples. My cloud nine was hitting ten. And I was like ... "Well, na God o." Immediately in zero zero seconds, I started to feel the livers of a motivational speaker that I had already started educating people backside on how to persevere no matter the odd odds.

By the time the teacher got to 80%, I was already grinning in excitement. I was that dog two tails. Peacocks in my belly. When he got to 90%, he had only one paper remaining. I then asked myself, could I have scored 90% in
maths? Or 100%? Omg.

I was feeling very anxious, sweaty, and happy now. Obviously, my dreams and prayers have been answered. My heart skipped many beats. The whole class was amazed as everyone kept looking at me. Oh, I could see the Mnesoma stealing glances at me...oh, many ants in my panties. It was unbelievable. I was all fly. My head is about to explode. Finally the teacher looked up and said, “One silly student here did not write his name on the paper and he scored 0%. Who hasn't received his paper yet?”

Rest is history. In life sha, let everyone respect themselves.

Well, make una share una experiences.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by SportsHD: 9:00am On Feb 02, 2022
We were playing upstairs, the school was a three story building. Then one of the glass panes/ Windows fell three storeys down. Almost struck one corper like that. Na so person go just die while serving his father land.

We all just chop anger slap from the corper and we knelt down for the rest of the day.

17 Likes

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 02, 2022
Class teacher rearranged our seating position, two boys one girl while some have two girls one boy. Emma (dead body canvass) and I push the girl out and called another boy to join us. Mercy reported us, omoh come jam beating. Can't forget this incident.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by chatinent: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2022
SportsHD:
We were playing upstairs, the school was a three story building. Then one of the glass panes fell down. Went crashing three storeys down. Almost killed one corper like that.

We all just chop anger slap from the corper and we knelt down for the rest of the day.

Omg.

So you were Usain Bolt whilst in primary school?

Unless you'll explain how you could outrun bricks falling from a three storey.
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by chatinent: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2022
excellence44:
Class teacher rearranged our seating position, two boys one girl while some have two girls love boy. Emma (dead body canvass) and I push the girl our and called another boy to join us. Mercy reported us, omoh come jam beating. Can't forget this incident.

Lol. And I am sure the Mercy go resemble wetin dem use fan charcoal. All those girl wey dey report person for school na terrorists.

6 Likes

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by PointZerom: 9:18am On Feb 02, 2022
grin grin grin

I did this to my class teacher in 1987 and I was seriously punished.

13 Likes

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Kharol1234: 10:23am On Feb 02, 2022
angryDR
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by SportsHD: 10:35am On Feb 02, 2022
chatinent:

Omg.

So you were Usain Bolt whilst in primary school?

Unless you'll explain how you could outrun bricks falling from a three storey.
Loll, I don modify my story. It was the glass window/pane that removed from it's hinges and went flying down. It missed that corper by inches. We could have killed that corper that year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2022
chatinent:

Lol. And I am sure the Mercy go resemble wetin dem use fan charcoal. All those girl wey dey report person for school na terrorists.
@chatinent,Your experiences are always funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Michelle55: 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Wahala! cheesy
Na during break time e happen dat year, I bin dey my own jejely dey lick my sweet since Mr Row flog me on top say I no sabi maths classwork wey im give us( I chop the cane in peace oh). I just no know the kain devil wey push Rebecca come my side for break, the next thing she did was to call me olodo cry omo the tin vex me enter bone marrow na so I use vexation push am and she go hit chest for wall cum fall down like person wey don die sad

Na so dem rush am go clinic, na im another round of beating start for me oh and trust Uncle Row to flog the devil out of you cry
Omo, since that primary year till I comot for school kpatakpata i just comot hand for anything anger because mine is disastrous when pushed beyond limits. Na so I for take kee my classmate unto vexation things.

24 Likes

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Mikelarteta(m): 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
A
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by SeaTrade(m): 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
One of the perks of being a smart kid in elementary school is that you hardly get beaten ,even if you are a criminal /sinister mastermind.
Well,I was one ,so I was rarely beaten throughout my time,even though na me dey commit pass but on the low.
Plus I had a cute round face,round body and was an ajebo boy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by slawormiir: 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Grab my weed to read comments
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by ShitHead(m): 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
I was peeping my headmistress while she was urinating at the school garden.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
Damn!
This guy above!
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Sundaypaul12345: 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
Am here to read comments
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by oluwaseyi0: 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
F
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
undecided
Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by justdogitto: 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
Mine was hilarious, I still remember it like yesterday.
I had a fight with one of my classmate, who I realised now was convulsive..so the boy fainted...The head master called me to his office after receiving some beating and asked me to kneel under his table..Then there was nothing like GSM so the headmaster asked one of the prefects to follow me home and report the case to me parents. . Na so I carry the senior waka all the whole Dopemu garage, we went back and forth even got back to our starting point..It got to a point the senior agreed with me that we should go back and inform headmaster that my parents are not at home..Quickly I agreed...I didn't remember my house address � and the senior was tired of trekking....

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by affable4(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
In secondary school I was punished for using the teachers toilet.

I couldn't use the dirty student toilet. Opted for the other. That was when that MRS Eze knew she wanted to poo.

She knocked and knocked, I couldn't talk. Had to just walk out and she was like, haaaaa! You!

She went back to gist other teachers and I was punished.

I used it again several times before I graduated.

20 Likes

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by freshkpomo(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
I do bad. tongue
One time I used WWE smackdown on a school mate while in primary 5.
In primary 3 I made one munu aje loose a tooth to headbutting..that issue later led us to discover we were close (Solomon forgive me o,I hope your tooth grew back).
Other time I wrote a love letter to Vivian..
The one I will never forget, I was brutalized in primary 2 because I had a bad writing. Imagine giving me a week to start writing sexy writing or get demoted to a lower class go learn handwriting after the panel beating oooo.... On my first day at the University, one of the clearance officer also said same.. but I just smiled and told her, na so doctors dey write.. in fact most big men writing nor dey fine.. the woman was amazed.. mehn ain't that primary two boy nor More, sexy writing does not give grades3!!

Do you want more

6 Likes

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
Punished for owing school fees, as if I'm my parents. Even when I told the yeye teacher that my father said they haven't been paid salary, she still went ahead to flog me cry

19 Likes

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
cheesy

Back then i told an habitual bully he will do AGBAKO; Loosely translated to mean he will be unfortunate, he reported me and i was beaten like a common.

Mr. Ige, na God go judge you ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Kenzico(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
Back then in 1998
I and my friend Emeka was flogged and stripped naked for peeping a girl's pants
The guy went ahead to do more than that

I came to school the next day, omo they have carried our case to headmistress
I wished the ground will open up and swallow me up that day!!
cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Maxxim: 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
Long story
During my secondary school days, we mostly come to school late, there was this particular spot we do throw our bags from the primary section, so we just bypass our punishment by giving excuses that we went to get a pen, this has been going on for weeks until one of us became a prefect, that was how he decided to snitch by informing our principal about our lil secret just two days after been appointed.

It wasn't funny seeing our principal at same spot where we drop our bags that morning, we practiced different type of punishment for that whole day, it wasn't funny at all, but days after he got payed back, up till now I'm sure he'll never forget those lessons he learnt.

9 Likes

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Uniquisite: 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
Omooo. I remember Uncle Raymond in Primary 3. I was spreading fake news that a little scar on his face was caused by beating.

One student like dat told him the gist, i swear i was given more than 10 lash of cane in Primary 1 - 5 A, B and C class separately.. Its wasnt funny grin

1 Like

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by kunleiky(m): 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
A girl sitting close to me lied that I chop her food. Omo, con see the beating I received from the class teacher.
E no funny.

2 Likes

Re: Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. by Kreme(m): 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Noise making o....na everyday I dey chop cane lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unilag's Catchment Result List / 13,000 Recruited Rivers Teachers Set For Training / Mr Olaseni Oshifala More Secrets Revealed (screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.