Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors (15850 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Amotekun: Group Gives Tinubu 24 Hours To Reveal Position / Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 23, 2017
Hahahahaha

Mumu Government.

Biafra is an ideology,u can't kill it.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by free2ryhme: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2017
kenny160:

http://punchng.com/fg-to-reveal-account-details-of-ipob-sponsors/

Why Buhari and Nigeria goverment not expose the sponsor of Fulani Herdsmen and boko haram that has main and killed, rape over 20000 people in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Paperwhite(m): 7:45am On Sep 23, 2017
grin grin grin.APC and propaganda.May this not set up a diplomatic row between both countries.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by olayinkajnr(m): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2017
I don't take punch serious.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by leanalyst: 7:46am On Sep 23, 2017
Baawaa:
It shows that this present government is serious than previous governments,because they tackles problems from the root.
I pity you. Who put you up to this comment?
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 23, 2017
Baawaa:
It shows that this present government is serious than previous governments,because they tackles problems from the root.
Your mumu Neva do

3 Likes

Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Nukualofa: 7:49am On Sep 23, 2017
Baawaa:

Listen to yourself,"7 years they have not found BH sponsors".Assuming Jona-dull is not so dull this nation will not be in mess.
What about the idiot called buhari that hasn't done anything about BH menace

2 Likes

Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by FrancisIgya: 7:50am On Sep 23, 2017
Good, go after them. No save haven for IPOB members and sponsors, until their mad ambition is crushed.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by imagrg(m): 7:53am On Sep 23, 2017
Our problem now is not IPOB. Our problem is the politicians and the people who pretend to be representing our interest at the States and national levels who are busy looting our money in the name of salaries and bogus allowances and constituency projects allocations. We should speak against this evil for the country to move forward. Nigeria is indeed rich and can cater for its teeming population should the politicians stop milking the country dry.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by BabaRamotu1988: 7:53am On Sep 23, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Until then, I'd take this with a pinch of salt.

I remember all they said about Boko Haram and her sponsors right from the days of Jogogoro to this day.
[/s]
what of this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by pezest: 7:57am On Sep 23, 2017
Mynd44:
At this point, I think it might be correct to say Nigeria is trying to emotionally blackmail France and the UK by first saying they sponsor IPOB so when they make requests for certain accounts to be blocked or certain channels closed, theu wont have a choice.

But then again, how can someone who is a private citizen in France be stopped from sending money home when he we project say it is for his /her sick relative back home?

Wow....! This goes to show you can be rescued from zombiphiria if good effort is employed. You still have a working brain, I'm impressed.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by bal4real: 7:58am On Sep 23, 2017
Kbanka:

Emotionally blackmail? Apart from radiobiafra, there are still other terrorist radio stations in the UK that seek for funds for ISIL and co. Sometimes codedly, sometimes not. I don't think any blackmail will work for those countries as long as it's not them that are being terrorised.
france and UK outrightly denied lie mohammad's claim that IPOB has its HQ in France and its radio station in UK. This means that nigeria is indirectly accusing the two countries of sponsoring Biafra. Nigeria always taking drastic decision and making costly mistakes all d time. If nigeria is not careful, IPOB will defeat them diplomatically in this war.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Grundig: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2017
Rotflmao. . .

So Nigeria has a list of terrorist sponsors operating from france and the French govt do not know?

The British govt is fully aware of the existence of Nnamdi KANU and radio Biafra and did absolutely nothing to shut it down. . .

Abeggy, make we hear word!

We already know the outcome of this exercise. PMB and his govt will end up with eggs smashed on their faces.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by GoldNiagara(m): 8:06am On Sep 23, 2017
pesinfada:
Hahahahaha

Mumu Government.

Biafra is an ideology,u can't kill it.

As long as it is in the ruins of your minds, let it continue to live there as it has since 1967.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by abescom: 8:09am On Sep 23, 2017
erico2k2:

Cos it's a Northern problem
Happy with my answer ?

The kind of people you meet on NL smh
I guess then GEJ was/is a northerner too?
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by abescom: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2017
Nukualofa:
FG is making a mockery of itself in the International community. Those countries will laugh off the FG because they will see through their propaganda and prettiness
Why in a haste? Wait till then. And until then, your post is just a petty assumption.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by juman(m): 8:14am On Sep 23, 2017
The easiest way to make ipob unpopular is for the government to perform well.

But right now apc government is a great disappointment.

Fashola, amaechi etc suddenly turned clueless when they reach abuja.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2017
GoldNiagara:

As long is in the ruins of your minds, let it continue to Leave there as it were since 1967.
Hahahaha in ur small mind.

Shameless idiots!! Why are u afraid to let dem go?

Becoz even u defending it is hopeless and u want biafra to share ur faild country.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by GoodMuyis(m): 8:15am On Sep 23, 2017
Mynd44:
At this point, I think it might be correct to say Nigeria is trying to emotionally blackmail France and the UK by first saying they sponsor IPOB so when they make requests for certain accounts to be blocked or certain channels closed, theu wont have a choice.

But then again, how can someone who is a private citizen in France be stopped from sending money home when he we project say it is for his /her sick relative back home?

Nigeria Must be learning fast from Israel Intel, I love the blackmail part
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by arsenal33: 8:16am On Sep 23, 2017
dealslip:
After 7 years, they haven't found the sponsor of BH, but within few months they have found the sponsors of a harmless IPOB. Clap for yourself PMB.
So because they haven't found BH sponsors, they should ignore ipob sponsors... Strange reasoning.....d..k head
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2017
Mynd44:

Hmm so na mynd make this comment. Wawu ayam impressed grin
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by chineduemmao: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2017
dealslip:
After 7 years, they haven't found the sponsor of BH, but within few months they have found the sponsors of a harmless IPOB. Clap for yourself PMB.
who tell u say de never know boko haram sponsors? they knowoooo but status quo syndrome no gree them talk.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Blonchilli(m): 8:32am On Sep 23, 2017
dealslip:
Exactly! If the attacked Boko Haram the way they're attacking IPOB this country would have been a better place
At this moment I think we all know who the real Boko Harams are and what them so bold.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Lieyel09(m): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2017
When will this FG stop taking us for granted. Are they sponsoring IPOB to make sticks or buy machetes or sow flags and other customised clothes? Even a poor man in Nigeria can sponsor these. I do not support any secession movt but I maintain that IPOB are not terrorists and if the FG continues in this ignorance let them go ahead and kill all the terrorists because that's what even the international community expects of treatments of terrorist. But I must advice this foolish govt of the day, the IPOB agitation is one mistake from becoming a tribal or even regional movement. They shd note that you don't aim a bow unless you are ready to shoot. Kindly retrace d mistake b4 it's too late, because I know this IPOB will still hold rallies upon rallies and I hope the army will be ready to gun down unarmed terrorist. Whoever is advising Buhari shd remind him that this is 2017, you don't intimidate a ppl into submission. And you dont quench fire with fuel. A word is enough for the wise
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by greenguy: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2017
This government is sick. Finding sponsors has suddenly become an headache and that's all we hear in the news everyday.

What are we getting electricity, when will fuel become affordable, when will Nigerians having access to good housing, when will the youths get jobs?

This government is sick. IPOB suddenly became a priority because it is not rising from the north, enough of the colonial masters treatment by the north, as if Nigeria belongs to the them. Even a fool knows that attending to his leaking roof is more important than using a bucket to gather the leak. Why has the government given deaf hears to the cause of IPOB, restructuring? The same thing every part of the country is asking for right now - it's just a matter of time before another group like IPOB arise.

What is Nigerian government really afraid of? Why is the North afraid of restructuring? Does Nigeria really belongs to them?

IPOB isn't the devil, Nigerian government is!

2 Likes

Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by tinsel: 8:51am On Sep 23, 2017
yannis:
So people are stupid, how can Nigeria have details of an account the France that France denials the organization. Who gave it the jurisdiction to search accounts in France?
The funds wired into Nigeria from the said country. And all wired money into Nigeria can be traced by Central bank.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by blaqoracle: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2017
fasterwell:
This is a welcome development but exposing the account details of IPOB and their sponsors alone is also corruption.

What is stopping the FG from telling Nigerians how, where and who is funding boko haram insurgents in Nigeria?

With the recent revelations about the funding of IPOB, its obvious that the FG knows how and where boko haram gets their money and those paying them but have refused to expose them for reasons best known to them.

I am Ikwerre-Igbo guy and i strongly believe in a UNITED NIGERIA BUILT ON TRUTH, FAIRNESS AND JUSTICS.

It is therefore my desire that every part of Nigeria becomes peaceful for all of us to live in.

I thereby call on Lai Mohammed to tell us who are those sponsoring boko haram insurgency in Nigeria and where their account is located.

A father's wrath on his children should not be selective to avoid tearing the children apart and turning them against each other.
it is cool to hear that you have renounced Biafra.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2017
dealslip:

Seems you left your brain in the loo when you wrote this. APC were not in government 7 years ago, your evil wicked party was
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by lomprico(m): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2017
simplyhonest:
I hope this is for real

Why r u hoping?
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by fasterwell(m): 9:01am On Sep 23, 2017
blaqoracle:
it is cool to hear that you have renounced Biafra.

I love my country Nigeria and will never support anything that will divide Nigeria.

But

We can only be happy and live in harmony when we start telling ourselves the truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Of Daura Honours Orji Kalu With Highest Title In Buhari's Village (Photos) / Yusuf Datti: Atiku Is An Ethnic Bigot, Can’t Unify PDP, Nigeria / Serious Riot In Onitsha Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.