Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors (15849 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Amotekun: Group Gives Tinubu 24 Hours To Reveal Position / Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2017
Mynd44:
At this point, I think it might be correct to say Nigeria is trying to emotionally blackmail France and the UK by first saying they sponsor IPOB so when they make requests for certain accounts to be blocked or certain channels closed, theu wont have a choice.

But then again, how can someone who is a private citizen in France be stopped from sending money home when he we project say it is for his /her sick relative back home?

I am sure you did not read the article or perhaps you left your brain in the market when you wrote this.

Are are terrorist funded, please enlighten me?

Does being a mod makes one senile? Disappointed at the level of mod and IQ. The worst you can do I ban me. Spot on your head and walks out of thread

1 Like

Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Rodesh: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2017
This Apc Government is just one sided type of Government. They'll apply diplomatic manners to higher powers, and deal with the igbos like a piece of rage.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Abagworo(m): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2017
najoe07:
If you know those sponsoring a crime; terrorism to mention. What is stopping the FG from arresting them since they claim to have evidence?

Relax and watch events unfold. Nobody that has come of age can claim not to know.

Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by degamemaster(m): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2017
Until FG unveils the sponsors or boko haram and fulani herdsmen...

Until FG unveils the identities of treasury looters and their accomplices...

Until FG unveils the whereabouts of the "recoverd" looted funds....

Until FG unveils the whereabouts of the returned Paris club funds...

Until FG unveils the identities of thiefing politicians and their details .... Until after all these and many more, NIGERIAN FEDERAL GOVT remains the biggest joke of all times. ".... in the last, Biafra shall come" .
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Brugo(m): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2017
And shìt hits the fan.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by PrinceMario(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2017
dealslip:
After 7 years, they haven't found the sponsor of BH, but within few months they have found the sponsors of a harmless IPOB. Clap for yourself PMB.
Your brother, Gej, was in power for 5years of the reign of BH out of the 7yrs.
So, he own the blame of ineptitude.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2017
Bh and fulani herdsmen have not been prescribed o, but dey ar quick to proscribe ipob. till date no one knows d sponsors of bh and co but so fast d sponsors of ipob and countries identity revealed
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by yannis: 10:14am On Sep 23, 2017
tinsel:

The funds wired into Nigeria from the said country. And all wired money into Nigeria can be traced by Central bank.
I believe you didn't read that.
"France is the HQ for funding IPOB" and according to you and what I understand, The money is send from [various] accounts in France to a single account in Nigeria.

For me it's so simple. Instead of calling France or publishing the various accounts, I would just block the account held in Nigeria since I am so sure it's IPOB's

You see, that lie is so lame. Every one can see through it. And Please don't act blind.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2017
Mynd44 comments are very reasonable most times.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Daviddson(m): 10:17am On Sep 23, 2017
Mynd44:
At this point, I think it might be correct to say Nigeria is trying to emotionally blackmail France and the UK by first saying they sponsor IPOB so when they make requests for certain accounts to be blocked or certain channels closed, theu wont have a choice.

But then again, how can someone who is a private citizen in France be stopped from sending money home when he we project say it is for his /her sick relative back home?
If your assumption is true, I would say that's diplomatic smartness. I'd applaud them for that. It's time Nigeria started to get bold to confront these Western countries verbally without fearing any backlash. Zimbabwe, South Africa, Egypt, etc, have been doing that.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2017
The APC regime a is about to disgrace itself. The countries involved have laws that cannot be thrown away to massage the foolishness of the Buhari regime. These people know whether IPOB is a terrorist organization or not. And will treat this matter based on their own assessment.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by sunnychykes(m): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2017
Baawaa:

Listen to yourself,"7 years they have not found BH sponsors".Assuming Jona-dull is not so dull this nation will not be in mess.
You could remember some years ago during Jonathan govt,this same pmb said they shouldn't be killing boko haram members, even boko haram appointed him as their negotiation - lead. invariably they were supporting boko haram in order to truncate the govt of GEJ.
And besides, why is this govt not tell us the sponsors of boko haram and Fulani herdsmen and other militant groups?not that I'm supporting ipob but what is good for the goose is also good for the gander. I perceive govt is playing politics on this matter.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2017
My friend go and look for boko haram sponsors and stop this nonentity angry
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2017
Baawaa:
It shows that this present government is serious than previous governments,because they tackles problems from the root.
what problem are dey tackling frm d root?? D one of Boko haram or d innocent citizen??
I see dey are not serious...
All dey(FG) are doin is creatin problem 4 their self and it will b too late b4 PMB wil realize it.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by kcbaba007: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
have they found the sponsors of armed bokoboys and Fulani herdsmen...... APC and buhari.... una yeye dey smell reach the high heavens
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by rhames(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
kenny160:

http://punchng.com/fg-to-reveal-account-details-of-ipob-sponsors/

In all these, I keep asking certain questions begging for answers. We have external security agencies like the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) we have the National Security Adviser (NSA) and the State Security Service (DSS),defence and security attaches at various embassies worldwide. I am tempted to ask what their job is.

When you walk into any Nigerian embassy for services of any kind,you hear different kinds of stories starting with money was not allocated and the passport machine is bad and they tell you that in order to part with your heard earned hard currency which is eventually going to somebody's pocket. This is avisitors first port of call to Nigeria. How would they take us serious when we dont take ourselves seriously?

I am not surprised that the Minister goofed when he accused the French of supporting IPOB. That was not his job. It is that of the external affairs minister to do that.

I wonder the kind of people they train at NIPSS Kuru these days and those appointed as ministers.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by mavinc4u(f): 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
Baawaa:

Listen to yourself,"7 years they have not found BH sponsors".Assuming Jona-dull is not so dull this nation will not be in mess.
And has the one who is intelligent found their source of fund?
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Habyz(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
dealslip:
After 7 years, they haven't found the sponsor of BH, but within few months they have found the sponsors of a harmless IPOB. Clap for yourself PMB.
The present administration hasn't been in power to seven years, in fact they have made more progress against the terrorist than any other administration.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by dantori(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
dealslip:

have you not seen videos where IPOB YOUTHS were burning innocent Hausa okada men and passengers yet?
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
Kbanka:
Why ddnt UMY and/or GEJ find the sponsors of boko Haraam back then?

Because he was a very clueless drunk from. Otueke.

now the real question is ""why hasn't the disciplined, non-corrupt smart Buhari failed to find the sponsors of Boko haram?
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
luvinhubby:
This govt is a confused joke.
If you know the sponsors and recipients of such funds and their account numbers, it does not take rocket science for your financial intelligence unit to freeze all tranfers coming from them or for them into your country.

France has no business with legitimate private businesses in their country, neither do they know IPOB.

"" neither do they know IPOB""

They know, They are not stupid² like nigeria.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Passenger27: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
All those in diaspora sending money to ipob terrorists to burn their con3 of birth while they live peacefully in another mans land should be labelled state sponsor of terrorists. Their citizenship ahould be withdrawn cos we dont need such people.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Kbanka: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Because he was a very clueless drunk from. Otueke.

now the real question is ""why hasn't the disciplined, non-corrupt smart Buhari failed to find the sponsors of Boko haram?

My first question was rhetorical. The sponsors of boko haraam were within the Goodluck Jonathan administration and have tactically covered their tracks thus evading detection for this long. This is evident in their reckless looting and their refusal to provide weapons / use the weapons funds for campaign. It's only a matter of time before they'll be found. Jus chill.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by CioAngels(f): 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
Is this why there is so much hunger in the land? I just don't know why they are leaving important issues the should face, they are talking of IPOB. The north is forever shielding their people, even the killing fulani herdsmen are free to slaughter Nigerians, while southern leaders take theirs to the dry cleaners becos they want positions and money. I sincerely give it to the North, they are seeing the wrong thing and as long as it their own it is right. They are the ones killing, they are the ones complaining to, foolish the south. Sincerely i like them, they are great politicians, arin't they? On a lighter mood, i have not heard from my Hero, ibb talk in a while, with all that is happening. Hope he is well? We all have one person we talk good of, isn't so? That is not say i liked some of the weird things he did, "Hope 93" broke my heart big time.
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
Kbanka:

My first question was rhetorical. The sponsors of boko haraam were within the Goodluck Jonathan administration and have tactically covered their tracks thus evading detection for this long. This is evident in their reckless looting and their refusal to provide weapons / use the weapons funds for campaign. It's only a matter of time before they'll be found. Jus chill.

Just stop being Delusional Sir.

Just ask them to find the sponsors of Boko haram n Oduduwa republic people oo
Re: FG To Reveal Account Details Of IPOB Sponsors by chidex3040: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Won’t ‘Calm Down', Nigeria Must Breathe By David Edremoda / South West And Calculations Ahead Of 2023 Presidency / Traffic Gridlock As Jonathan Attends RCCG Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.