Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba (24015 Views)

Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) / Suspected Cultists Kill 2 Young Men In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / 2 Young Ladies Fighting in class, panties exposed, video goes viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
some peeps get mouth, sars officers arrested and detained me for 3days sometime ago they even boasted the lagos CP then cant do anything and suprisingly the cp told me it was out of his jurisdiction, when i was released,the whole officers involved begged me to forgive them after i involved DIG Mamman Tsafe rtd.it was the lords doing

but,the beating i reciev3d no be here oo, they used matchete flog sense cmot my head, i con dey misbehave, i should have sued them but fot my mum that was pleading.

6 Likes

Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by tellwisdom: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
cummando:

No mind the yeye op. I support our security agencies but no be all of them get sense....Even me wey sabi wella once I reach where sorting is needed I sort.

What I calculate is the time I spend arguing,plus the stress I get fighting them,plus hospital bill in case of accidental discharge , plus time and money spent on hospital bed,plus money for bail a,lawyers and so on..... E don dey go millions. So I jeje use the narrow way. I pay small. Wisdom matters

Na why the country no fit grow with people like u. Whether u talk or not, u must die. Whether u say the truth or not, u must die... Wetin u don achieve with ur life wey u dey keep? sad

8 Likes

Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by reciprokal: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
I am little bit disappointed that the article didn't tell Nigerian's that police cannot stop you randomly and order to search your phone!

Nigeria my country of illiterates and educated simpletons!

We have generally OKed police random stop and search of motor particulars without any reason and now they have graduated into stopping and searching people's phones looking for anything they can interpret in their cussed warped mind to be fraud.

We have a ministry of information and human rights who don't bother to educate the people on thier rights and the limitations of police powers.
Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by reciprokal: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
cummando:

No mind the yeye op. I support our security agencies but no be all of them get sense....Even me wey sabi wella once I reach where sorting is needed I sort.

What I calculate is the time I spend arguing,plus the stress I get fighting them,plus hospital bill in case of accidental discharge , plus time and money spent on hospital bed,plus money for bail a,lawyers and so on..... E don dey go millions. So I jeje use the narrow way. I pay small. Wisdom matters

Another criminal in uniform spotted. Commando, from your moniker it's clear you're a law enforcement official.

People like you are the reason why Nigerian police are at par with armed robbers and cultist. You can't even write properly and your logic is far inferior to a domestic primate.

Thieves in uniform. Keep encouraging people to pay bribe while your life keep receding faster than the Serengeti.

Dumb arse.

10 Likes

Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by DONFASZY(m): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
SARS should b scrap
They r d major day light Armed robbers on d street of lagos and sango otta, ogun state

I ve seen and experienced where dey r Operating and attacked young looking man like 50times wit dem acting like dey jus round up a tif

I ve been stop few times too

They have robbed me too for no reason but gave dem money cos they were drunk dat particular day

I fear d worst cos I know most of dem now

Dey tag u as yahoo and start frustrating u wit guns and handcuffs

1 Like

Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by loverofgoodtins(m): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
I ve noticed dis so call SARS dnt harass pple in F.C.T abuja.abi dia no follow for Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by osuofia2(m): 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
Logician:
some peeps get mouth, sars officers arrested and detained me for 3days sometime ago they even boasted the lagos CP then cant do anything and suprisingly the cp told me it was out of his jurisdiction, when i was released,the whole officers involved begged me to forgive them after i involved DIG Mamman Tsafe rtd.it was the lords doing

but,the beating i reciev3d no be here oo, they used matchete flog sense cmot my head, i con dey misbehave, i should have sued them but fot my mum that was pleading.
Omo you don hear am from those men o.. Imagine using matchet to flog some one.... But wetin u do?
Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
someone claimed he gave me 5m meanwhile he only,brought 500k, it was a case of trying to intimidate me but in the end i made sure he lost his 500k for,trying to kill me. he ran away when DIG ordered his arrest, also the sars officials were furious i came to their station to bail my cousin and a friend they arrested in,my house while,they were still looking for me, the issue was that no was willing to go bail my pals, so i went and used a fake name, so the day the saw me and recognised me, o boy, i collect wella despite the fact i went with a lawyer
osuofia2:

Omo you don hear am from those men o.. Imagine using matchet to flog some one.... But wetin u do?

1 Like

Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by truthbitterpill: 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
wtfcoded:
They need 2 scrap it out.
SARS is full of corruption n very useless.
I remember a day i went out one evening to the pharmacy to buy catarrh drug, on my way these idiots blocked me n said i should enter their hilux with alot of beatings.
I later followed them to their station with many people they arrested on the way.
With more series of beatings @ d station, i later called my friends who came to my rescue with bailout fee of 50000 naira.
I later regretted alot of things in my life...4rm being a nigeria down to having catarrh.
Sars is filled with wicked n evil humanbeings.

You have my hundred percent on scrapping SARS completely.
The land is full of their evil activities; initially they were ok, right now,they are almost worse that the criminals they were set up to deal with.
When these criminals are even caught,they collect money and let them go while they keep molesting innocent Nigerians. They are useless to us as it is right now,they should be sent packing.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by LikeCool(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Yes bail is free but, it will still be hard to stop corrupt police from demanding for money.
Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
bail free but they will always claim that statement sheet, pen and other stationaries they need is being sold to them and thats why they always demand money
Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by oyifeoda(m): 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
wtfcoded:
They need 2 scrap it out.
SARS is full of corruption n very useless.
I remember a day i went out one evening to the pharmacy to buy catarrh drug, on my way these idiots blocked me n said i should enter their hilux with alot of beatings.
I later followed them to their station with many people they arrested on the way.
With more series of beatings @ d station, i later called my friends who came to my rescue with bailout fee of 50000 naira.
I later regretted alot of things in my life...4rm being a nigeria down to having catarrh.
Sars is filled with wicked n evil humanbeings.
imagin....
My younger bro ws going to deposit his money in d bank after saving for school purpose...omoo in a stop & search point by SARS, whn they saw money na so dem start drama. There ended up taking 50k from an innocent dish installa. Omoo since then till nw i neva liked police. Only God is protectin us.
Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by joinnow: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
Just call Rivers Governor
His Excellency Wike. If Rivers SARs arrest you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by awa(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
That's Buhari law enforcement agents for you... Later they would justify why they invaded SE without provocation.

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by symbianDON(m): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
Gr8Nez:
Sars should be scrapped mostly in Delta state warri in particular they harassed anything and anything body no training on how to address people that why the go around scaring harmless people
there's no difference between SARS and ojuju-calabar
Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by dfrost: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
todaynewsreview:
As shared by Prince Gwamnishu Harrison

Just now at Cable Asaba, Delta State. We rescued two young men from the hands of SARS.
We received SOS call from one Mr. Frank about illegal activities by men of Nigeria Police force (SARS) Delta State command.

Quick response, we arrived Cable, two young men were already in their Hilux van, One was detained for his refusal to consent to phone search and the other was detained for wearing Army camouflage.

Cable or Cable Point?
Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by DatLagboi(m): 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
After my encounter with ordinary police sef, I got a techno torchlight jejely.Phone only saves received messages even that one needs to be deleted atimes cause these guys only credit alert is ok for them to harrass you.Life is too precious to argue with any SARS imagine the guy above that got beaten with machete tongue
Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by MadCow1: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
SARS ... a.k.a Special Armed Robbery Squad. grin

Those guys no get constitution o.. If SARS say open phone, just dash them the phone.

5 Likes

Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by fernandez1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
My advice, if sars officers ask you for money please give them if you have so that you can live. Sars no get joy.

Later u people will keep abusing polithieficans while we the average citizen refuses to stand and fight for the right of our kids!

#ourmumudondo

1 Like

Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
The fear of Sars is the beginning of wisdom... They haven't stopped me before but I have experience of friends that have e been stopped severally and were really harassed. I once went to bail out a friend, when I got there, they asked for my phone and started searching it... When the stupid idiot was done. I asked if he is satisfied, he said I'm insulting him....I was hoping he will slap me cuz I have already informed my lawyer and some human rights organizations before going there but he didn't. He just shouted and prepared the bail. We lost 30k that day.

My friend that can't even smoke gas from cylinder was said to be caught with WEED!
We later found out that they planted it in his butt wen they ask him to open it and he just opened from inside and sat without going there with them...
Please people, never open your car butt FROM inside your car wen SARS tells you to open your butt!!
You will be surprised at what they will put there then tell you to come down!

6 Likes

Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by Sagay212: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
SARS guys are very dangerous set of people. These guys can kill you and dump your body somewhere. They can frame you up and do anything ridiculous just to get money from you. I don't understand why they won't go and do blood money or armed robbery or yahoo, instead of harassing people for money
Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
Sars on the beat grin

1 Like

Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by osuofia2(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
Logician:
someone claimed he gave me 5m meanwhile he only,brought 500k, it was a case of trying to intimidate me but in the end i made sure he lost his 500k for,trying to kill me. he ran away when DIG ordered his arrest, also the sars officials were furious i came to their station to bail my cousin and a friend they arrested in,my house while,they were still looking for me, the issue was that no was willing to go bail my pals, so i went and used a fake name, so the day the saw me and recognised me, o boy, i collect wella despite the fact i went with a lawyer
You get mind sha
Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by onyxo76(m): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
Do they harrass deeper life looking brothers... Trousers, tucked in shirt, no beard, sandals to match?

1 Like

Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by princemartinsG(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
Truly, our security operatives has many wrong persons with bad characters bad eggs

Many non upright people from amongst we the citizen have end up finding their ways into our security institutions military, police and other agencies

But my candid advice is that don't Shout or Fight with security operatives if you happen to have encounter with them. they are instituted authorities.

Your best reaction is to identify the operatives, locate the nearest police headquarter and quickly report their conduct to the nearest police authority

Let's continue to vote for peace
Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
fernandez1:

Later u people will keep abusing polithieficans while we the average citizen refuses to stand and fight for the right of our kids!

#ourmumudondo
make the ourmumudondo no go kill us, abeg fight for ur head, join a political party and let's flush the touts and rogues out of power.
Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by Slymonster(m): 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
loverofgoodtins:
I ve noticed dis so call SARS dnt harass pple in F.C.T abuja.abi dia no follow for Nigeria

They hardly,you know that place is close to the top and you can't tell whose son your stopping.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
MadCow1:
SARS ... a.k.a Special Armed Robbery Squad. grin

Those guys no get constitution o.. If SARS say open phone, just dash them the phone.
OMG FUNKE!!!! grin
Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by CraePixie: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
Yahoo boys would pick race from a club when they Hear Sars... they won't even wait to hear the rest thatz itz SARS on the Beat grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of 75-Year-Old Woman Apprehended At Epe, Lagos State (Photo) / Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " / SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.