Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba (23880 Views)

Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) / Suspected Cultists Kill 2 Young Men In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / 2 Young Ladies Fighting in class, panties exposed, video goes viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by bullbull2: 5:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
cheesy grin

Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by CastingToVilla(m): 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
God punish SARS. Many of them have started dieing mysteriously in Benin City.
Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by poseidon12: 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
Logician:
some peeps get mouth, sars officers arrested and detained me for 3days sometime ago they even boasted the lagos CP then cant do anything and suprisingly the cp told me it was out of his jurisdiction, when i was released,the whole officers involved begged me to forgive them after i involved DIG Mamman Tsafe rtd.it was the lords doing

but,the beating i reciev3d no be here oo, they used matchete flog sense cmot my head, i con dey misbehave, i should have sued them but fot my mum that was pleading.

You should not have forgiven them. Now they will go on to terrorize more people.
Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by GetMeRight: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
wtfcoded:
They need 2 scrap it out.
SARS is full of corruption n very useless.
I remember a day i went out one evening to the pharmacy to buy catarrh drug, on my way these idiots blocked me n said i should enter their hilux with alot of beatings.
I later followed them to their station with many people they arrested on the way.
With more series of beatings @ d station, i later called my friends who came to my rescue with bailout fee of 50000 naira.
I later regretted alot of things in my life...4rm being a nigeria down to having catarrh.
Sars is filled with wicked n evil humanbeings.
50k! This is serious. They were scrapped in Osun State Osogbo when summary execution were too much, including harassment of lawyers and anyone who showed up to effect a bail. Petitions sent them packing. Their station is now being used by conventional police.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
my mum was concerned they might come after me if they lost their job cus of me
poseidon12:

You should not have forgiven them. Now they will go on to terrorize more people.
Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
tellwisdom:

Na why the country no fit grow with people like u. Whether u talk or not, u must die. Whether u say the truth or not, u must die... Wetin u don achieve with ur life wey u dey keep? sad
At least you have achieved your likes.....stay off my comments boy.
Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by onyxo76(m): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
GetMeRight:

50k! This is serious. They were scrapped in Osun State when summary execution were too much, including harassment of lawyers and anyone who showed up to effect a bail. Petitions sent them packing. Their station is now being used by conventional police.
i don't agree with you, i still spotted SARS team on Ede road just when you branch off Ilesa -Akure road heading into Ife on Wednesday morning.
Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by GetMeRight: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
onyxo76:
i don't agree with you, i still spotted SARS team on Ede road just when you branch off Ilesa -Akure road heading into Ife on Wednesday morning.
Sorry, I meant Osogbo, the state capital. Not Osun State.
But remember that there is joint security outfit code named SAS. Their patrol vehicles are red in colour. Donated by the governor. They are different from Federal SARS.
Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by onyxo76(m): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
GetMeRight:

Sorry, I meant Osogbo, the state capital. Not Osun State.
But remember that there is joint security outfit code named SAS. Their patrol vehicles are red in colour. Donated by the governor. They are different from Federal SARS.
the same FSArs oo wearing black tee shirt and black faze cap. I know the one called SAS with that ugly red vehicle.
Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by Dacronym(m): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
SARS hmmn SARS
My very sick mother that just had a surgery, me my father were in an Uber this bastards threatened to shoot at us already cocking their gun just because of a Very minor Altercation with the uber driver despite pleading and explaining to them that their is a sick woman in the vehicle
E remain small I tell you Dem for open fire on us for almost nothing

I say one day I will leave this country for good (to a Far better one Ofcourse)
Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by wtfcoded: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
emmyspark007:

Chai I can relate.
Naija tire pesin honestly
Only in Nigeria you will be accused for being a criminal for no reason, plus chop unlawful beatings anyhow for no reason. Those sars guys are mostly rebranded cultists, thugs and armed robbers dem no get chill at all. I avoid dem like a deadly plague. Back then in skul if I sight them omo na to zoom off cos dos guys ar fucking heartless so tey dem fit put weed for ur pocket and still beat u untop till you accept say na ur own and u go still pay whether u like it or not. Lawlessness is the order of the day in Nigeria

Once I find myself for europe omo na bye bye naija till thy kingdom come. naija lawlessness and problems too much forget racism if oyinbo man like make im spit for ground if him see me I go just laugh provided say im no touch me grin
abeg no 4get to take me along with u when migrating to europegrin
this country av keed me
Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by Officer101(m): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
How come change just start manifesting 2years after we voter for the so called change. OK another election is behind the corner
Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by 2shure: 5:23am On Sep 25, 2017
Man like me
Man like me
We nor dey gooo down.
Man like me 2scarce

Re: Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba by Mysselff2: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
We'll someday, some of you will be above the threat of SARS as well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Poly, Iree Students Burn Down Medical Center Over Colleague's Death / Woman Pours Hot Water On Nursing Mother (graphic Pic) / 6 Gunmen Kill Pastor In Umuahia, Abia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.