Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (51937 Views)

Dunamis Church Is Constructing New Road In Faggae, Kano (Photos) / Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State / Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by plaetton: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
The Zoo

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by zionmade1: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
yrex01:
ELEDE
Oke Mkpi
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Joebryan(m): 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
omenka:
Some people are just downright disgusting hypocritical beastsIn makurdi for instance, we encounter this every other Sunday but there isn't a traffic gridlock simply because we have alot more lighter traffic here than in the major cities.

Go to Konshisha street, School Lane, and Kashim Ibrahim road every Sunday, you see this nonsense.

But for some people, if Muslims do it, it is a greater crime.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by yrex01(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
Lwkmd.. Chai c how ELEDES just dey masturbate for this thread.!! Oya make una kwantinue... E pain em well,!!!
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by beautydutch(f): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
zionmade1:

Hatred for who? or wat?
other countries are developing u guys are trying hard to see that nigeria remains a backward society where people have no sense of decency
pls tell them

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by akinszz: 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nigerian Army should come and dance operation Python dance for them a.k.a egwu eke, ijo ejola....

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Coolgent(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
What is there? Its happening on every sunday in core Muslims state of Sokoto but nobody ever complain about it.
Op dont be hypocrite, ok what dou u want us do to?
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by hoyze24: 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
Go to Jalingo and see how it is done there. I feel it's not just right to block the road totally when you wanna pray. How are you gonna let God have his way?

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by yrex01(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
zionmade1:
Oke Mkpi
e pain am grin
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Mrchippychappy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
Looks like the west has been taken over by the head slamming zombies.

7 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by zionmade1: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
yrex01:
e pain am grin
efulefu
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Bamss1: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
They do this even in Abuja.I have seen them blocked the major entrances to a market and I have also seen them close the entrance to a street just because it's Friday and they want to pray.
But of course we all know all they want is trouble on the grounds that they were confronted or obstructed from carrying about their religious obligation.
But some of us are bigger than paying attention to the gimmick of trouble makers.

7 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Joebryan(m): 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
farouk2much:
We own the entire country......... Not only the road........... Dont you knw dat islam would dominate the world by 2020......

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by SycophanticGoat: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
madridguy:
Take your hatred away. Empty chest beater as usual.

I didn't see you canvass for your bloodletting jhadist president and COAS come here to massacre people like they did to IMN people who blocked the road. You lots are really disgusting!!

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by degamemaster(m): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
Where is that programed zombie called sarrki? Let him come and see what his terrorist brothers are doing to provoke other non violent citizens. Islam is evil and Satan is their master.

6 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by cytell56: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
MrGist:
@GISTMORE

An Instagram user, Adenike expresed her disapproval after some Muslims blocked a road in VI, to observe Friday prayers, causing serious traffic jam in the area. Her post below:

"Come on guys. Come on!!! This is a Local Council Development Area, Iru-Victoria Island, that has a mosque. Come on guys... Really How do you BLOCK the road to PRAY? How I had to park, because there was just ONE alternate route, that was locked down.
And yes, when MY church starts to PRAY on the road, I will do same. For now, it's TRAFFIC caused by cars leaving or going into church. (Different from this). NOT impressed one bit... They want to regulate CSOs, we no gree, how dem no go regulate am; if churches and mosques be PRAYING on the roads?

More Gists >>> http://www.gistmore.com/photos-muslims-block-road-victoria-island-pray-causing-traffic-jam

More Gists >>> http://www.gistmore.com/photos-muslims-block-road-victoria-island-pray-causing-traffic-jam

I S L A M - A - B A D

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by proudlyYoruba(m): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
zionmade1:

See comparison.
So because a mammoth crowd is flooding into a crusade should make 20 senseless homo kpontiluses decide to block the road and pray.
cause the Mammoth crowd life is more important than 20 people's life. That is why they should be crushed

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by seguno2: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
SirBrightoc:
Show.
Exactly what Jesus taught against.

They can do this because they already see themselves as the only owners of the country.

Buhari is the one encouraging them.
First it was the Fulani herdsmen.
Now it is the Muslims closing the road to pray.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by yrex01(m): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
grin
zionmade1:
efulefu
tongue
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by cytell56: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=Joebryan post=60752685][/quote]

Dey deceive yourself Shekau cousin

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by mofewilkie(m): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
madridguy:
So praying now is dragging you backward? We have told you people to leave Nigeria for us and go to your Biafra.

They have mosques, and prayer grounds, not blocking the road completely.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by OmoManU: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
Its painful for me am seeing this thread late, I wish I would av been able to post this front page.

Pls OP, Block the road for how many minutes pls? At most 5 mins and its due to spill over from inside the mosque. How should that av been an headache to u? Because u hate Islam right??

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
zionmade1:

Hatred for who? or wat?
other countries are developing u guys are trying hard to see that nigeria remains a backward society where people have no sense of decency

So Islam is the reason Nigeria isn't developing but Islam is the reason UAE, Oman,Kuwait, Qatar et al are developed. You sound very stupid.

Also, don't Christians do the same thing. Go-to wuse 2 in Abuja on Sunday morning and expericence the exact same thing. Whilst this is a bad thing, you can't be sentimental about it. Heck, you are even a bigot because a few set of people did an unlawful thing which wouldn't last more than 10 mins but bigotry nature you extended it to Muslims and Islam combined.

Wehdonesir

6 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by madridguy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
The road is wasn't completely block. Just a lane from the pictures.

mofewilkie:

They have mosques, and prayer grounds, not blocking the road completely.
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by ohiku4every1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
Let the truth be told
I am a devoted Muslim and totally disagreed on this, .
there are so many space around the mosque where such prayer can be observed apart frm the main road

its uncalled for, Nigeria is for all
its just act of ignorance, no religion claiming the ownership of the country

#ProudlyMuslim
#ProudlyKogite by
#PriudlyAnebira
#ProudlyOklander

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by madridguy(m): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
So you want to compare this with IMN?

SycophanticGoat:

I didn't see you canvass for your bloodletting jhadist president and COAS come here to massacre people like they did to IMN people who blocked the road. You lots are really disgusting!!
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
omenka:
Some people are just downright disgusting hypocritical beastsIn makurdi for instance, we encounter this every other Sunday but there isn't a traffic gridlock simply because we have alot more lighter traffic here than in the major cities.

Go to Konshisha street, School Lane, and Kashim Ibrahim road every Sunday, you see this nonsense.

But for some people, if Muslims do it, it is a greater crime.

The bolded says it all. The hate for that faith and it's followers is over the moon

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by SycophanticGoat: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
madridguy:
So you want to compare this with IMN?

No difference!!

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by zionmade1: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
ollah1:

So Islam is the reason Nigeria isn't developing but Islam is the reason UAE, Oman,Kuwait, Qatar et al are developed. You sound very stupid.

Also, don't Christians do the same thing. Go-to wuse 2 in Abuja on Sunday morning and expericence the exact same thing. Whilst this is a bad thing, you can't be sentimental about it. Heck, you are even a bigot because a few set of people did an unlawful thing which wouldn't last more than 10 mins but bigotry nature you extended it to Muslims and Islam combined.

Wehdonesir
so in wuse Christians block the road to pray abi?
Must u guys lie everytime to be gross lewdness. I mean which sane human beings do that rubbish.

8 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by erico2k2(m): 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Inasmuch they're disrupting, they're dedicated to their believes.most of them observe 5 times prayers daily but that of Christians although not all is the opposite. They're mis using grace of our lord Jesus Christ which would soon cease soon. Instead of them devoting time to prayers and studies,they are busy abusing themselves and looking for one fault or the other on preachers forgetting that salvation is personal. The Bible say in Philippians 2:12-13 "12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; 13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
How does this long passage you wrote corresponds with them blocking a main road cos they have to pray ? ??
Must others suffer just cos one is dedicated to thier religion ?

6 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by DisGuy: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
wow loook at all that Traffic!! Gridlock everywhere

can see about a thousand cars and trucks in this closed street wink
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by zionmade1: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
cause the Mammoth crowd life is more important than 20 people's life. That is why they should be crushed
That is how to sound a warning. Am not wishing anybody death but if u dont tell them that way how else do u explain to them the dangers of their actions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adeboye Frowns At Pastors Growing Beards / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.