Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (51969 Views)

Dunamis Church Is Constructing New Road In Faggae, Kano (Photos) / Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State / Rev. David Okechukwu Cries Over Poor Road In Aba (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by madridguy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
Friday prayer always gathered more crowd and yesterday is our new year " hijra " so likely everyone will like to attend first Friday of the new year.

mofewilkie:

They should get a mosque
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by zionmade1: 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
ollah1:

Islam, Christianity and Judaism are Abrahamic faiths unless you aren't one of these then you are right else you are a bigot.

Oscar Morel, Darren Osbourne, Bush, Blair et al are all Christians that carried out terrorism acts on Muslims. You see Christianity is evil.
Muslims are presently been killed like chickens in Myanmar but it doesn't matter since they are Muslims.

I'm glad you survived it but i don't believe you either because a bigot will say anything to prove a point. Quit been one, it doesn't put food on your table neither does it credit your account balance. The earlier you know religions are bullshits the better

Christianity still have nothing relating it to islam. U can write 10 pages it doesnt change.
Those that u mentioned that carried the terrorism acts did they tell u they did it in the name of Jesus?

As for my experience pray u never have people u call brothers set u up because u re not of the same religion

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
sorry to say this, but islamically dis act its very wrong & against our teachings. the mosque itself was not supposed to be built near public roads where it's activities will obstruct or block the road.This issue is caused by the uncontrolled building of mosques everywhere, instead of a single mosque in a centered position to serve a particular area.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
zionmade1:

I guess wrote this comments too. HYPOCRITES

If your brain working at all? Are you sure it's not feaces you have up there? The comment you quoted is about Seyi Law and her daughter if i remember vividly, how does that correlate with this discourse? How low can you stupidly go to check my previous comments?
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by ba7man(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
madridguy:
Take your hatred away. Empty chest beater as usual.

Let's be honest here. This is absolute trash. angry angry angry

Any Muslim in the house ? Please explain why you guys do this crap. undecided

Why must you use your Fuji to disturb other people's RnB?0

Mosque is for prayer, roads are for driving. Simple.

7 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by zionmade1: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
ollah1:

If your brain working at all? Are you sure it's not feaces you have up there? The comment you quoted is about Seyi Law and her daughter if i remember vividly, how does that correlate with this discourse? How low can you stupidly go to check my previous comments?
So that next time u want to call someone a bigot u check urself well

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
zionmade1:

Christianity still have nothing relating it to islam. U can write 10 pages it doesnt change.
Those that u mentioned that carried the terrorism acts did they tell u they did it in the name of Jesus?

As for my experience pray u never have people u call brothers set u up because u re not of the same religion

Well that's your own opinion but facts are facts. Yes, Bush and Bliar said Jesus commanded them to invade Iraq.

Whatever expericence you had is your problem and that of your family. It has nothing to do with Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
zionmade1:

So that next time u want to call someone a bigot u check urself well

It's obvious you are a block head

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by hopyroll(m): 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
erico2k2:

Nah but where blocking a main road . Some people depend on that road for thier lively hood !
A single lane was blocked brother.
On a regular day we encounter many traffics in Lagos.
This is Lagos where traffic is one of our daily routine.
If it were to be a truck that constituted this traffic, am sure it won't be a topic but because of the hatred we have created for this religion, all topics related to Islam becomes a public topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by zionmade1: 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
ollah1:

Well that's your own opinion but facts are facts. Yes, Bush and Bliar said Jesus commanded them to invade Iraq.

Whatever expericence you had is your problem and that of your family. It has nothing to do with Islam.
Yeah thats why i choose to draw the boundary on those i call family. For ur info they were hausas. I later learnt from one of them that its wrong to call a muslim brother. Though u can call him friend.

that aside, Whether it pains u or not, its foolishness to pray on the road obstructing others

6 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
One day, many of them shall be killed by failed brake, it will surely happen

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by perdollar(m): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
ollah1:

Islam, Christianity and Judaism are Abrahamic faiths unless you aren't one of these then you are right else you are a bigot.

Oscar Morel, Darren Osbourne, Bush, Blair et al are all Christians that carried out terrorism acts on Muslims. You see Christianity is evil.
Muslims are presently been killed like chickens in Myanmar but it doesn't matter since they are Muslims.

I'm glad you survived it but i don't believe you either because a bigot will say anything to prove a point. Quit been one, it doesn't put food on your table neither does it credit your account balance. The earlier you know religions are bullshits the better
wat Myanmar's doing is wat dey learnt from history. dey want to preserve dia identity from weed taking over dia country. dey saw wat is happening in India's western border, dey knw wat happened in d middle east n north africa n how ds regions after being taken over by jihadist became a conflict zone till eternity. who wants he's generation to b in a preventable crises?

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by zionmade1: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
ollah1:

It's obvious you are a block head
U never can tell.

N/B i can out do u wen it comes to abuse, but i will keep my calm.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by hopyroll(m): 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
Pidgin2:
One day, many of them shall be killed by failed break, it will surely happen
And one day, your entire clan shall be wipe out in a single thunder strike.
One day
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by perdollar(m): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
ollah1:

Islam like u is a curse religion

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by ba7man(m): 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
hopyroll:

One day
It's common sense at play here.

You turn you butt in the air in the middle of the road without regards for its real purpose, you'll get what you're asking for sooner or later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by ABOOSAFIYYAH1(m): 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
When I read people's comments on Nairaland, I always have it at the back of my mind that the world is coming to an end soon.
#Endeavor to engage ur brain before commenting on any issue.
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by perdollar(m): 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
Jiang:
sorry to say this, but islamically dis act its very wrong & against our teachings. the mosque itself was not supposed to be built near public roads where it's activities will obstruct or block the road.This issue is caused by the uncontrolled building of mosques everywhere, instead of a single mosque in a centered position to serve a particular area.
u sound reasonable but Muslims r constantly fools.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by hopyroll(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
Jiang:
Well bros get your fact straight.
Fistly, what happened at that mosque yesterday has never happened before and it was because yesterday was the first Friday of Islamic new year.
Just like how we xtians celebtaed our new year by going to church.
You don't portrait any sign of a good muslim
Imaging somebody complementing you and still abuse your religion .
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
hopyroll:

One day

Cursed be your entire lineage

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by hopyroll(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
perdollar:
u sound reasonable but Muslims r constantly fools.
He sounded reasonable but Muslims are fools.
Is he a xtian?
You complemented him and abuse him undecided
I don't blame you but the idiot
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by deic9(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
They are lucky. If that my guy whose lorry's brake fails whenever it comes in contact with people praying on the road as reported, hmm....

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by hopyroll(m): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
Pidgin2:

Cursed be your entire lineage
Whatever you think or wish agasint these people shall be paid back to you. From your own generation to your last generation in Jesus name
Amen
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by hopyroll(m): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
ba7man:
It's common sense at play here.

You turn you butt in the air in the middle of the road without regards for its real purpose, you'll get what you're asking for sooner or later.
The person I quoted placed a cursed on them just because they are doing what believe in.
Had it been she said something sensible, I wouldn't have qouted her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by ba7man(m): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
hopyroll:

The person I quoted placed a cursed on them just because they are doing what believe in.
Had it been she said something sensible, I wouldn't have qouted her
Duly noted. I feel you.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by sanitelag(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
zionmade1:
They do that in all the northern states. see them yorubas claiming civilization wen they cannot confront the backwardness islam brought to their region. Anyway wats my business, yorubas made them feel like the lords in Nigeria. But they should try it wen am driving my caterpillar some of them would probably complete their prayers in hell
our religion (Islam) tought us to either say good or keep quit.
Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by paix(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
The Christians can try the same thing on Sunday at the same spot, after all what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by hopyroll(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
ba7man:
Let's be honest here. This is absolute trash. angry angry angry

Any Muslim in the house ? Please explain why you guys do this crap. undecided

Why must you use your Fuji to disturb other people's RnB?0

Mosque is for prayer, roads are for driving. Simple.

Bros, have you ever seen this on any other day? Even on normal Fridays it has never happens before. I stay very close to that area and I can tell you that, it was because of their new year celebration. That's all.
If you stay in Lagos just try and wakka pass that area this coming Friday and see for ursef.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by EMMYB0Y(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
madridguy:
Take your hatred away. Empty chest beater as usual.

This guy. You see nothing wrong in muslims blocking the road but you attack a poster condenming it . You need help, i swear.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by xxgig(m): 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
we all have the right to worship and associate with the religion we choose. but it doesn't make sense when you have to deprive people of their freedom of movement, so you can practice your religion. we should all be civilized.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam by Kebreal92(m): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
WHERE IS THE TRAFFIC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Woman Teaches Married Couple How To Pray During Sex For God's Blessing At Orgasm / TB Joshua Arrives Israel. Deputy Major Of Jerusalem Said This About Him (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.