Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series (999 Views)

Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead / Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by ikombe: 7:25am On Sep 23, 2017
Marriages have undergone many changes over time, and we are increasingly seeing creative and unusual ideas, collaborating with the creation of original and personality-filled ceremonies. Whether it’s reusing an old piece or hiring a different buffet, what matters is the surprise factor, creating a moment that will be forever marked in the heart of the bride and groom and their guests.

Blue Bailey-Hunt and Dean Pike (her therapist, 32, he butcher, age 35) planned and performed an incredible wedding. They rented the place dreamed, hired make-up artists, hairdressers and managed to persuade the 98 guests to dress the theme they chose for the wedding, zombies.

Dean wearing a Harlequin suit and Blue wore a skull-encrusted wedding dress woke up an “affectionate horror” throughout the party, yes they were made.

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by Adaumunocha(f): 7:26am On Sep 23, 2017
Picture?
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:29am On Sep 23, 2017
Hell fire bound
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by RealZizou(m): 7:30am On Sep 23, 2017
T
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by ikombe: 7:33am On Sep 23, 2017
More pix angry

Am wishing them a happy married life grin angry

Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by ikombe: 7:35am On Sep 23, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Picture?
you self no dey allow person rest undecided

Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by josephine123: 7:42am On Sep 23, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by Kimkardashain(f): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2017
Oh my God!!!! my husband better ready to wed @ the style of Dysebel. the mermaid.
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by Kimkardashain(f): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2017
Oh my God!!!! my husband better get ready to wed @ the style of Dysebel. the mermaid.
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by uwammebi: 7:47am On Sep 23, 2017
creative madness grin
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by newyorks(m): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2017
this ain't ordinary meh.
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by ikombe: 7:50am On Sep 23, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Oh my God!!!! my husband better ready to wed @ the style of Dysebel. the mermaid.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 23, 2017
Evil wedding...
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2017
Total nansense undecided
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by Rukkydelta(f): 7:55am On Sep 23, 2017
Warris this? cry
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by IamLEGEND1: 7:57am On Sep 23, 2017
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by wtfcoded: 8:10am On Sep 23, 2017
Nawaoo...oyibo pple madness too much abeg
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 23, 2017
Oya creativity grin grin
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by idoncare440(f): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2017
craze
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by jashar(f): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2017
Evils, pure evils....
Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by originalKsp(m): 8:50am On Sep 23, 2017
Walking dead wedding kee

Re: Bride And Groom Get Married In The Style Of The Walking Dead Series by faithugo64(f): 8:55am On Sep 23, 2017
embarassed
Stinky!
Gross!

These pictures can make a baby convulse

IBERIBE in the highest order
No this is NZUZU!
MBA let's take APARI!

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Say To Girl To Make Her Fall In Love With Me?(girls And Boys). / 10 Things To Say To Get Her N*ked Right Now! / Korede Bello Look Alike In Camp And Not ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.