Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Like You But I Don't Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like You But I Don't Love You (570 Views)

Attractive Women Don't Love Anymore. / Can You Kiss Someone You Don't Love / See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like You But I Don't Love You by askseunoladele: 8:14am On Sep 23, 2017
I LIKE YOU BUT I DON'T LOVE YOU

It's very much possible to like someone and not love them one bit. I mean you have no romantic love for them: no chemistry, no deep connection, nothing except that they are good and you like them, no more, no less. It happens!

For a marriage to be blissful and fulfilling, yo must have 3 levels of love for your partner. First is AGAPE Love which you have for everyone. It is the type of love God instructs us to show our friends and enemies. Second is Phileo which is friendship love and the third is Eros which is the sexual love in marriage.

I do not support sex while courting but there should be a measure of chemistry in courtship. You should look forward to the day you will sleep with your spouse. That is on your wedding night of course but if you cringe at the thought of sleeping with them or you have no deep connection with them or you find it difficult revealing your deepest heart to them, enjoying their company and accepting them completely though you admire and respect them, you have expressed your like not your
love, please end that relationship.

Marriage is not by force. Marriage should be enjoyed and not endured and nothing makes
marriage more fulfilling like having your best friend as your spouse. That is what happens when you LIKE and LOVE your partner. That is the ideal marriage.

Don't just marry a person you like, marry the one you admire, respect and at the same time love them from the depth of your being...

I see you meeting your perfect soulmate soon. Cheers!
© Seun Oladele, 2015. Edited and reposted September, 2017.
www.askseunoladele..com
Re: I Like You But I Don't Love You by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2017
in a short word, like is generic while love is specific

1 Like

Re: I Like You But I Don't Love You by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 23, 2017

1. I love you but I'm not in love with you

This post is sensible askseunoladele, this is a really educative and nice write but the truth is not everyone will experience Falling in love. infatuation always get mistaken for love but my problem is with the guys who have no single romantic interest In a lady, they know that relationship will never work yet they sex her and tell her 'I really like you'

1 Like

Re: I Like You But I Don't Love You by LanreGH(m): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2017
Nice piece... I love it

1 Like

Re: I Like You But I Don't Love You by Adaumunocha(f): 10:21am On Sep 23, 2017
Like and love.... Nice post

1 Like

Re: I Like You But I Don't Love You by askseunoladele: 10:58am On Sep 23, 2017
Evaberry:

1. I love you but I'm not in love with you

This post is sensible askseunoladele, this is a really educative and nice write but the truth is not everyone will experience Falling in love. infatuation always get mistaken for love but my problem is with the guys who have no single romantic interest In a lady, they know that relationship will never work yet they sex her and tell her 'I really like you'

(1) (Reply)

Omg!!see What Happened On This Date:28th MAY 2016 / The Different Between "A Crush" And "Love" / Why You Should Embrace This THING With Both Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.