Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

How ASUU-LASU Chair Prevented Us From Graduating For Not Paying 50,000 Bribe - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How ASUU-LASU Chair Prevented Us From Graduating For Not Paying 50,000 Bribe (14127 Views)

How ASUU Strike Is Affecting Graduates Too / Unilorin Denies Over 350 Students From Graduating; 2 Attempted Suicide / How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How ASUU-LASU Chair Prevented Us From Graduating For Not Paying 50,000 Bribe by BlueRayDick: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
ehemwhy:

Yes.... accounting main campus
Lol....Dr Yusuf, the man play play too much. Heard he's a prof now.
Re: How ASUU-LASU Chair Prevented Us From Graduating For Not Paying 50,000 Bribe by PeacenLove2: 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
teemy:
I pray those guys would go for financial compensation from the school. If not for LASU's negligence also, should't a red flag have been raised when a whole set's results were not released for a year and not to talk of SIX years. I hope they touch them where it pinches to avoid a repeat of this to future ones. Media publicity is not enough.

If LASU were to start paying compensation to people they have stolen years of their good lives from, the university will simply cease to exist. It's not just LASU, the government cannot claim ignorance of the atrocities. I'm glad the school is beginning to take shape.

3 Likes

Re: How ASUU-LASU Chair Prevented Us From Graduating For Not Paying 50,000 Bribe by Ishilove: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
orlahtohbadt:
Yes and some choose to write am instead of i'm cos they want to be precise in writing... As long as the message is passed... The bone of contention here is, anyone can use "am" instead of "i'm" when it comes to informal writing like you can use pidgin as you have claimed too... So don't bring that issue in
Using 'am' is to be precise? Stop defending the indefensible. The 'am' phenomenon is an aberration.
Re: How ASUU-LASU Chair Prevented Us From Graduating For Not Paying 50,000 Bribe by teemy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
PeacenLove2:

If LASU were to start paying compensation to people they have stolen years of their good lives from, the university will simply cease to exist. It's not just LASU, the government cannot claim ignorance of the atrocities. I'm glad the school is beginning to take shape.
Feeling the pain, the governing council would have to develop a zero tolerance policy for such misconduct and sanity becomes the order of the day. One of the problems we have a a nation is we do not sue for damages and let these infractions repeat themselves because 'they' did not hear clearly enough.

If it means it would take one university to cease so that the others would get sense so be it. Enough of these kind of victimization of our future leaders by those who are supposed to protect them.

1 Like

Re: How ASUU-LASU Chair Prevented Us From Graduating For Not Paying 50,000 Bribe by maverickdude(m): 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
[quote author=free2ryhme post=60747641][/quote] undecided

Re: How ASUU-LASU Chair Prevented Us From Graduating For Not Paying 50,000 Bribe by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
Exponental:
Operation head-to-roll
that was I went to unical with vigor to study political science....entered 2009 and ought to finish by 2013 but assu strike internal wahala mearnt we graduated 2014 then went to Lagos to hustle small before nysc...i was shattered to know that d system put errors to my results...it took til 2016 before I saw my results....or cert...what is d value of knowledge...i wish u had not gone to the university to study....this country has killed a lot of dreams...i keep asking myself what is the use of this so called 2.1 cert I got....now am 29...if only u stayed in d factory den I would have been married and living my simple life
Re: How ASUU-LASU Chair Prevented Us From Graduating For Not Paying 50,000 Bribe by free2ryhme: 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2017

Re: How ASUU-LASU Chair Prevented Us From Graduating For Not Paying 50,000 Bribe by maverickdude(m): 2:46am On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=free2ryhme post=60747641][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ibadan Post Utme Closing And Examination Date / 2013/2014 Jamb Syllabus? / My Experiences So Far At University Of Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.