Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,197 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB (39481 Views)

Anambra Workers Risk Sack Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army / Abiriba King Orders Closure Of Police Stations Over IPOB Women, Soldiers Faceoff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
when will they declare victory over their sambisa lords stupidness is a disease
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by MrBigiman: 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
Na so dem take cut Nnamdi Kanu wing?, so easily. Fear government!
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by bejeria101(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
See airheads! Where is shekau dead or alive?
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by femolii: 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
Flets:
Imagine a lazy military that has never won any war on its own claiming victory over an unarmed group
shut up.
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s] Shatap
Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist. Take it or leave it
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by CaptainG00D: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Bede2u:
I keep telling pple Nnamdi kanu has been killed and buried in an unmarked grave. That was the goal of operation python dance. And declaring ipob terrorists is to cover up and divert attention. U declare ipob terrorist and dont declare kanu wanted? U say kanu is still on the run yet u already declared urself victor. This govt is as bad as sani abacha's and d worst since 1999.

I knew he was dead.. dat day they invaded his house.. then the following day thay all lined their helicopter hovering above his how. In a uniform manner, that was when i knew he has been killed.
Because that shows they were chanting victory.
Its a pity people still dont know.
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by FBIL: 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin Lazy army! You mean you can celebrate when you rode armoured tanks, and AK47 to fight people who were just shouting with ordinary mouth, no weapon, no nothing? Nigeria is really dead! Pray IPOB doesn't go underground like Boko Haram.
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
cytell56:

Haba, at this time and age!!! Just goggle it and you will see it, even the police officer that was killed including his burial.
Was the said police station and policeman was burnt and killed on Google
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by Dedetwo(m): 6:45pm On Sep 23, 2017
Only irredeemable fool and Nigerian armed to the teeth will celebrate a victory over unarmed protesters
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by HermajestyQ(f): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
amrichy:

i hope you do know 50 decades is equivalent to 500 years?
Typo error. Wanted typing 5 decades
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by LegitBoy(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
attackgat:

Hiw where they a menace? Dud they touch anyone? Where they armed? How exactly did they create this fear with no arms?
Boss let's be sincere to ourselves for once, I stay here and I can confidently say the fear has gone for away for now. In Anambra people in my area have been scared of coming out to participate in the forthcoming election not because of respect for IPOB but the fear. We all know this present government is a disaster and has failed irretrievably but I don't agree with Kanu's ways too. We were all living in fear and I'm partly grateful that is gone now, before you label us cowards please do ask yourself if war breaks out what will Kanu do to help the Igbo nation? With which Army will Biafra defend her land? Ojukwu lasted that long because he was a military governor with standing Army. Nobody should drag the Igbo nation to another genocide while we will continue to call for restructuring of the country or secession through referendum not some empty threats.
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by HermajestyQ(f): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ofemmanu1:

What marginalisation?
Go to school bro.
Am a lady...also a Masters student. The office of Nigerian president is been rotated across the 6 geopolitical zones . Ever ask yourself why an Igbo man has never been given the slot since Zik? Judging the fact that Igbo is the third largest ethnic group in Nigeria. Nnamdi Azikwe may be the only Igbo man that will EVER get there think you know why or you could go ask your teacher.
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by vanderbolt: 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nigeria military are bastards
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by attackgat: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
LegitBoy:
Boss let's be sincere to ourselves for once, I stay here and I can confidently say the fear has gone for away for now. In Anambra people in my area have been scared of coming out to participate in the forthcoming election not because of respect for IPOB but the fear. We all know this present government is a disaster and has failed irretrievably but I don't agree with Kanu's ways too. We were all living in fear and I'm partly grateful that is gone now, before you label us cowards please do ask yourself if war breaks out what will Kanu do to help the Igbo nation? With which Army will Biafra defend her land? Ojukwu lasted that long because he was a military governor with standing Army. Nobody should drag the Igbo nation to another genocide while we will continue to call for restructuring of the country or secession through referendum not some empty threats.

You stay were? Im an Anambra man and there is no fear in home state. Everybody already knows that Kanu is not looking for wsr but referendum

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by Rickyzagy: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
November 18 will definitely be the day to declare victory. If people vote in anambra election then Nigeria wins but if no vote then IPOB wins as for me my vote goes for IPOB cos that day is the day I will mourn the dead in the struggle for the restoration of GOD'S KINGDOM ON EARTH
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by cytell56: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
Jolar101:

Was the said police station and policeman was burnt and killed on Google

See mumu question
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
GoroTango:
Buhari is a terrorist. Take it or leave it
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
MrBigiman:
Na so dem take cut Nnamdi Kanu wing?, so easily. Fear government!
Did kanu carry weapon?Someone who was always carrying a hand fan you are now claiming he has been defeated.If kanu dies Buhari and buratai will follow suits.

Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
cytell56:

See mumu question

Then stop your Nigeria government propaganda.
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by Princewell2012(m): 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
PointZerom:
Clap for your stupidity, so in less than two weeks you were able to destroy IPOB terrorists a feat US can't achieve. I thought that APC said no country can defeat terrorism. Pls can you display the WEAPONS you recovered from these terrorists let the whole world see. Chai, If you see Nigeria, tell her that I am weeping for her.

Infact Nigeria is a disgrace to the entire world. Can you imaging? You declared victory over an unarmed civilians who were merely agitating for there right. What a pity.

Infact you have raised a very good point. Let them display the weapons recovered from them.

God is going to judge Buhari for all his atrocity. You watch it.
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by MrBigiman: 9:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
comshots:
Did kanu carry weapon?Someone who was always carrying a hand fan you are now claiming he has been defeated.If kanu dies Buhari and buratai will follow suits.

My guy I have no issue with NK, I don't know him and carel ess about his agitations, I am just stating d obvious.
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by Princewell2012(m): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Greatihex:
Even if we are to overlook the so many lies and foolishness in this press release. When did the Army take over the work of the police, to the extent of giving out emergency numbers. Kai! Nawao.

Yet I.G saw it and never do anything about it. Can you imaging ? When we are not fighting any war. And the police is not doing anything about it. What a shame. Buhari thought we are still in military regime.
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by BABYOLICO(f): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
NaijaNewsPapers:

The Nigerian Army has declared itself victorious over the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) which was recently declared a terrorist organisation. The Army made the declaration on Friday, September 22 in a statement by Colonel Sagir Musa, the deputy director public relations 82 Division.

The statement posted to PRNigeria read in part: “Despite the initial opposition to Exercise EGWU EKE II by the outlawed Indigenous Peoples of Biafra IPOB members and their sympathizers and unpatriotic elements, the general area of the South East especially Aba in Abia State is now fully stabilized.

“The usual violent activities of the outlawed IPOB “National Guards” (manning check points and extorting money from traders and motorists) have now been checkmated. “Similarly, the outlawed IPOB group presence is no longer visible and people go about their normal businesses without fear, let or hindrance. “The 82 Division Nigerian Army wishes to reassure the public that it is poised to maintaining the peace and security in the entire South-Eastern Region.

“Members of the public are please requested to cooperate with security agencies by remaining law abiding and passing credible information to the nearest security check point or call 193 and the various Sector Commanders’ telephone numbers that were earlier made public.”

Premium Times reports that the Army’s declaration followed the conclusion of a one-day tour of the region by the chief of Army staff Tukur Buratai.

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/09/nigerian-army-declares-victory-over-ipob.html

[img]https://2.bp..com/-DYWN-300HLI/WcYSuI-1GPI/AAAAAAAAGlE/wKjP5iK94Qoq9CC7QjnmJ7CYf7c3iT3YwCLcBGAs/s640/Nigerian-Army-.jpg[/img]

before they came to Aba for their Python dance, were we fighting?

everywhere was quiet and people were going to their normal business schedules, but immediately they came problems and killings started here and there,

all hail Biafra
one family
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by chiamaka4g: 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
Shame. When will they declare victory over bokoharam?
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by Princewell2012(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
Bede2u:
I keep telling pple Nnamdi kanu has been killed and buried in an unmarked grave. That was the goal of operation python dance. And declaring ipob terrorists is to cover up and divert attention. U declare ipob terrorist and dont declare kanu wanted? U say kanu is still on the run yet u already declared urself victor. This govt is as bad as sani abacha's and d worst since 1999.

mmm i have this feelings as well. You said he is on the run but never declared him wanted. But if truly they have killed him, then nigerian should be ready for war. Because sooner or later the truth will be revealed. Ok they knew Ipob will sue them so they quickly labeled them a terrorist group so that nobody will listen to them. I repeat again if they have truly kill him. Hmm take it or leave it there is going to be a serious problem. Whatever happens if Ipob kills Buhari will be the same things that will happen when Buhari's Army kills Kanu.

Good night sir.
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by Streetgent: 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Shameless lies

The entire Abia state has been peaceful, Aba and Umuahia has been cool and bustling with commerce until the army walked in and started an operation meant to provoke the people, they beat up people and got them to pelt them with stones, on cue, the army started shooting and killing the unarmed people till they got satisfied with the number of casualties.

The checkpoints has always been there, manned by policemen to collect bribes in broad daylight.
can you prove these allegations?
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by biafranrealson: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
The statement posted to PRNigeria read in part: “Despite the initial opposition to Exercise EGWU EKE II by the outlawed Indigenous Peoples of Biafra IPOB members
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by luluman: 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
declaring victory over unarmed civilians hahahahaha
such a coward useless buharian army full of rapists
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth
And what are you ?
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by luluman: 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Shameless lies

The entire Abia state has been peaceful, Aba and Umuahia has been cool and bustling with commerce until the army walked in and started an operation meant to provoke the people, they beat up people and got them to pelt them with stones, on cue, the army started shooting and killing the unarmed people till they got satisfied with the number of casualties.

The checkpoints has always been there, manned by policemen to collect bribes in broad daylight.
And how many times did YOU warn your people to let Nigeria have peace before army came there?
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by luluman: 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
PointZerom:
You have defeated IPOB terrorists and brought peace to SE yet your Northern states are in pieces, Hmmmmmm'....... I give up.

lalasticlala mynd44 let's celebrate awa soldiers.
The thing pain you abi?
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by luluman: 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
FemiFimile:
grin grin grin grin

laugh has finished me.

Can Nigeria Army face Benin Republic Army?

They are always victorious against unarmed citizens. shame!
Better shut your mouth, have you forgotten so soon that the so called unharmed citizens said they were ready to face Nigerian Army at war? The war is yet to start & you are crying already.
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by luluman: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
comshots:
This is shameful.The Nigerian army is declaring victory over a small group of freedom fighters who are not even armed to the teeth like them.What if they are well armed like bokoharam?Them go remove khaki wear only boxers and flee.
Sorry if e pain you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu Looks Dapper In New Photos / Tosin Saraki's Wedding: Obasanjo, Patience Jonathan, Otedola, Dino Melaye Attend / Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.