Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina (13551 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole A Thug, Shouldn't Complain About His Removal / I Will Stay In Aso Rock For The Next 30 Days, Nobody Will Complain; Yahaya Bello / Edward Onoja: "There Is No God If Dino Melaye Is Not Removed As Senator" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by Bizibi(m): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
patval:

My dear brother, this situation is turning satanic day by day. I involved God out of frustration cos I know that he has withdrawn his face from our affairs and that is why devil was able to infiltrate the mind of those who brought this sinister of regime upon us
Nigerians love learning the hard way..... If I tell you there is a lot of money in this govt you will marvel.Nigerians just need to endure till 2019.
Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by Wantam: 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mistakenly get to heaven? Mmmmmmm
Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by Opynion: 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
This man is loosing it. How dare you compare Buhari to God.
Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by lereinter(m): 9:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
eyeview:
Femi shouldnt worry about that. Atleast they will make heaven. He should be more worried about the fact that all apc men are going to hell as they have satan the father of all liars as their father, though one of his sons called Lai is trying to overthrow him

is it apc men alone that will go to hell so all pdp men is going to heaven...
u can make me laugh
Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by KingsleyCEO: 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
I have always known that uncle Femi is a mad dog, but now I know he is no longer in chains...
Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
i think this man has some kinda dementia? most old people with dementia do not even know they have it.
Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
These guys are not in touch with reality. I am somewhere in the North presently and I tell you if an election is held here today hardly will anyone vote for GMB.
I am yet to meet a single person here that is not complaining. The only people supporting Buhari as it stands today are those paid to do so. Femi Adesina, Lauretta, Shehu etc. plus other paid e - warriors.
Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by raphaeladeyele: 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
Adesina do not worry about dose people
Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by technicallyrich(m): 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
gist4real:
These guys are not in touch with reality. I am somewhere in the North presently and I tell you if an election is held here today hardly will anyone vote for GMB.
I am yet to meet a single person here that is not complaining. The only people supporting Buhari as it stands today are those paid to do so. Femi Adesina, Lauretta, Shehu etc. plus other paid e - warriors.
I hope you are also a northerner or atleast a yoruba muslim.i like you and don't want to hear stories that touches the heart when crises starts.
As for femi adesina,i expect nothing less from a yoruba man siding a fulani man,i would have been suprised if he is igbo like lauretta aka ngenekwu.the ugly frog that was a cheap prostitute.before been employed to officially Suck dick.
No wonder she and one mod here cannot find a husband.
Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
buhari must ve infested this man wit mad cow disease. hope the other online warriors won't b infested
Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by drstone1: 3:06am On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=FortifiedCity post=60751746]Give Adesina one bottle of beer and he will call you 'baba niyen' undecided

Abeg. Give him "aboki gworo" instead. Not beer.
Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by blacknp(m): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Give Adesina one bottle of beer and he will call you 'baba niyen' undecided

And someone should tell him to stop making silly jokes with heaven just to please the vegetable undecided
Na them,Children of Lucifer.
Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by blacknp(m): 7:16am On Sep 24, 2017
eyeview:
Femi shouldnt worry about that. Atleast they will make heaven. He should be more worried about the fact that all apc men are going to hell as they have satan the father of all liars as their father, though one of his sons called Lai is trying to overthrow him
Worry about your parents they need your empathy,na them be these nothing you will do can please them,please go and judge your father and mother in the sitting room,Useless Hypocrite.
Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by blacknp(m): 7:19am On Sep 24, 2017
gist4real:
I believe you are in Northern Anambra and was in conversation about President Buhari with the same herds men you claim to despise,very ironic,and of course APGA is going to win? The thread is about Nitwits like you but you can't help yourself you had to enter and post your ignorance,you know what they say "a stupid fly will follow the corpse to the grave".

Sympathy Beggars,President Buhari will not win you claim,just like how you were boasting last week the Federal Government is afraid of that lunatic on the run or maybe in the custody of DSS. Earlier on the news I saw some so called chiefs in Abia weeping and sobbing for canoes father,God done catch them.
Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 24, 2017
blacknp:
I believe you are in Northern Anambra and of course APGA is going to win?

That's one of the problem with us in Nigeria. The moment someone airs a different opinion, we rush to go savage, and look for ways to insult each other. Can't we disagree and still be humane?
Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by eyeview: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2017
blacknp:
Worry about your parents they need your empathy,na them be these nothing you will do can please them,please go and judge your father and mother in the sitting room,Useless Hypocrite.
Children everywhere. Angry children.

1 Like

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by redsun(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2017
Fool,imagine his myopic and unfounded comparison. And this is mind set of people that runs a socalled 21st century country.

Where is god? Where is heaven?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASS Leadership: Stop Igbo Marginalisation,youth Parliament Urges Apc/presidency / Buhari: Nigeria Now Self-Sufficient In Cement Production / Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.