Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Key To Happy Sex Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Key To Happy Sex Life (268 Views)

Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? / Please Help My Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Key To Happy Sex Life by gerald50: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
hello lovely people. as we all know,information in power. someone can be very rich but without information that person can suffer in silence. information has helped a lot of people to make some decisions that changed there lives. nobody knows everything. do u know that the highest percentage for break ups in relationships or marriages is sex related. sex is good when it is enjoyed by both the man and woman. it shouldnt be a one sided affair. i have some information or script for those of us who have had bad experiences in sex. most especially men who dont know how to satisfy there woman sexually. get the KEY TO HAPPY SEX LIFE WITH YOUR PARTNER. knowing these keys will help ur relationship,increase the love both of u share and helps u emotionally. for those ladies who dont want there breast to fall and would love there body to continue looking attractive. even those ladies who feel that its already late for them to have a lovely firm breast. i have this information for u that can help u maintain and have a lovely breast shape. ladies get the key to maintaining an attractive breast. another information i have is about choosing the sex(BOY OR GIRL) of ur baby. this is a traditional way and it has worked for many couples and has not worked for some couples. but, i will gladly say that it has worked for 80 percent of people who has tried the method. thee is no harm in trying and u dont even need a doctor or going to hospital. all u need is follow the date and eat the right thing. call me on 08164146461, Gerry. lets be happy.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Teaching Job / Get Ethereum Free: You Cannot Afford To Miss This Double Rewards / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Boyfriend After She Caught Him Eating Bread & Poo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.