Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Hot Sexual Fun With My Landlord’s Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Sexual Fun With My Landlord’s Wife (3424 Views)

I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sexual Fun With My Landlord’s Wife by Sexstories: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hello Readers, I am going to share a wonderful incident in my life which happened around 2 years back. I was working in an Apapa, Lagos and I was staying in a rented apartment near the company. The room I was staying was a single room with just a small kitchen and bathroom. The room was on the roof with no other rooms around, the remaining area on the roof was covered with ropes for drying the clothes.

My landlord was the local guy in late-30s staying with his wife and kids on the ground floor of the apartment. He had some other buildings which he had given for rent and had a small shopping center just 3kms from the place. His wife was a housewife and used to occasionally help him in the shop. Her name was Bimpe and she was around 35 years old. She was a little plumpy and had excellent assets.Initially, I didn’t use to talk to her much, we used to just smile at each other whenever we met especially whenever she used to put or collect washed clothes from the roof.....

Continue Here

Source: http://sexgists.com/index.php/2017/09/23/hot-sexual-fun-landlords-wife/
Re: Hot Sexual Fun With My Landlord’s Wife by Sexstories: 8:29am On Oct 02, 2017
More Coming soon.

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Will Happen To Most Ladies Today And Tomorrow / " Don't Stick To One Man" Slay Queen Advises Friends On Facebook (photos) / Big Booties Available For Review....hop In Vaseline Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.