Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

The Beauty Of Accra City Of Ghana - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Beauty Of Accra City Of Ghana (10556 Views)

The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) / Driving Through The Streets Of Ghana - Beautiful Scenes Around Accra / Some Beautiful Pictures Of Accra, Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Accra City Of Ghana by samorobo: 1:18am On Dec 12, 2018
ordbrandco:
the eko Atlantic city is a beauty, some of the towers are ready, could see them from the landmark event center, but watch out for the Accra marine drive, Accra is definitely going to be the lifestyle destination in west Africa
awwwwww you wish I just hope that project would see the light of the day..........is that not how your came about hope city now that is just what we nigerian call story for the gods........tell your government to stop bragging about infrastructures the cannot deliver and focus more on your economy because ghana is among the top 30 poorest countries in the world. ........boy bye
Re: The Beauty Of Accra City Of Ghana by Just30: 8:23am On Dec 12, 2018
samorobo:
awwwwww you wish I just hope that project would see the light of the day..........is that not how your came about hope city now that is just what we nigerian call story for the gods........tell your government to stop bragging about infrastructures the cannot deliver and focus more on your economy because ghana is among the top 30 poorest countries in the world. ........boy bye
and Nigeria is top 5
Re: The Beauty Of Accra City Of Ghana by samorobo: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2018
If you guys were educated then I am sure you will know how to use the Internet. ........Nigeria is the richest country in africa idiot and richer than some European countries
Re: The Beauty Of Accra City Of Ghana by scofield2016: 10:41am On Feb 14, 2020
BOOK CHEAP FLIGHTS TO ACCRA

Accra is the capital city of Ghana and is considered as the largest city in Ghana and one of the largest in Africa. The city covers an area of 225.67km2 and has an estimated urban population of more than 20 million. For long, Accra has been known as a historical city and is one of the first ancient cities that were discovered by the Europeans.

What you need to know about Accra
Accra is a city with deep historical and cultural heritage dating back to tens of centuries behind. The populous city has 12 local government districts which include 11 municipal districts and the Accra Metropolitan District. Though all the 12 local governments are part of the Accra city, the heart of the city refers to the Accra Metropolitan city. Accra’s west border is the intersection of the Lafa stream and Mallam junction, and the northern border is the Great Hall of the University of Ghana. It’s bordered on the east by the Nautical College and the south by the Gulf of Guinea.

https://traveldeals.ng/book-cheap-flights-to-accra/
Re: The Beauty Of Accra City Of Ghana by Hadampson(m): 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
Young03:
Na only Accra make sense for ghana

which other city

Kumasi also make sense, even Takoradi

Below are some Kumasi pictures

Re: The Beauty Of Accra City Of Ghana by Xzellentgraphic: 8:11am On Feb 15, 2020
Lagos city anytime anyday
Re: The Beauty Of Accra City Of Ghana by ManyThanks: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
Orodje:
Accra is a beautiful city well planned no doubt but there are so many places worse than Ajegunle in Accra, places like Gbawe, Afuama, Manya, Nungua etc
but I do pick Accra for any naija city though cool
Hi boss! Happy Sunday. Am sorry for asking but please, i need your advise on Ghana. from your experience what can one bring to Ghana and sell for quick profits? from simple electronics, phone accessories, clothes, etc. please share with me from your experience. Thanks in advance
Re: The Beauty Of Accra City Of Ghana by ManyThanks: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
leathalbeast:
stop sounding so stupid and ungrateful. these are the type of nincompoops I hate in life. you claim there is nothing yet your people come to school here, other Nigerians come here for job opportunities, others come to invest, some come for holidays, they even come to organize their weddings here. if nothing was here as you claimed then why would all these things happen?
please can I quote you? need you to help me make some enquiries in Ghana
Re: The Beauty Of Accra City Of Ghana by MumuCountry: 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
Really? Chai nigerians and stvpidity are like 5 and 6 grin what has nigeria got to offer? Apart from light and the fact that you can walk by 1am without being afraid there is nothing? Okay, so at least Ghana has something, right? What has nigeria got to offer? grin grin the stvpidity of the nigerian grin Ghana has nothing to offer yet your people are all over the place in Ghana’s as we speak? Thousands of Nigerians are fleeing to Ghana every day and you are here talking bullcrap grin grin

tensazangetsu20:

There are so many open drainages in Ghana and when it rains there they have heavy floodings. The op just took pics of the highbrow areas and pasted it. To form an opinion about Ghana you actually need to travel there and live there. Aside light and the fact you can walk by 1 in the night without being afraid there's nothing.
Re: The Beauty Of Accra City Of Ghana by staga: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
ManyThanks:
Hi boss! Happy Sunday. Am sorry for asking but please, i need your advise on Ghana. from your experience what can one bring to Ghana and sell for quick profits? from simple electronics, phone accessories, clothes, etc. please share with me from your experience. Thanks in advance

Things are more expensive in Ghana than in Nigeria. So all the above you mentioned will sell.
Re: The Beauty Of Accra City Of Ghana by ManyThanks: 9:13am On Feb 17, 2020
staga:

Things are more expensive in Ghana than in Nigeria. So all the above you mentioned will sell.
thanks for the reply bro.. For a novice like me eho has never been yo Ghana, no contact in Ghana how would you suggest I go about it please? Any good suggestions will be appreciated.... thanks once again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Turkey Visa / Overstayed Visiting Visa In Nigeria / Four Siblings And 16 Others Die As Two Boats Capsize In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.