Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Relationship Fantasies And Realities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Fantasies And Realities (566 Views)

What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? / Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done / What Are Your Craziest And Wildest Sexual Fantasies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Fantasies And Realities by OluwaTobiloba03(f): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
Growing up, I was a typical example of the kind of child that's being referred to as the "Omo get inside" angry.Those kind of kids who's got little or no access to having uncles and aunts visit them on a steady and whom if by any chance are allowed to go visit relatives in return during long school vacations should thank their stars)
And so, having not so much on my plate to fill my moments with,i solely rely on filling my little world with fantasies of what should,could and would be; day dreaming about riding in the latest car models, flying all over the world (even at midnight grin),loving and being loved in return by a hunk tongue(TDH specs, please undecided)
Just like myself, it's not new that we all grew up having some of our childhood fantasies still engrained in just a little corner of our minds,we then tend to subconsciously build our world around all of these and more...this is not to say that it's wrong to dream big,crave for and believe in all that you are, neither is it to say that we all have to journey through life accepting whatsoever life and people dish out to us but it'd do us all some good if we can as well be realistic.
Life in itself is like a rollercoaster,some days you are happy,you feel energized...like you can take on the world, some other days, you find it so hard to even keep your sh*t together.
And the pressure we put on one another in relationships?it can be overwhelming.Honestly speaking, no one is solely responsible for your happiness darlings, we all have to learn to tap from the strength within, love deeply, truly and forgive quickly.
To the brokenhearted; trust me, you will find love again and to people striving to be the best they can be in life...stay on track and trust the timing of your life.
Re: Relationship Fantasies And Realities by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
Wat a beautiful piece

1 Like

Re: Relationship Fantasies And Realities by Yuneehk(f): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
I needed to read this. Thanks for sharing and revivifying my spirit.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Fantasies And Realities by Khallyella(f): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Love? Scares the creep out of me.
Nice piece though.
Re: Relationship Fantasies And Realities by OluwaTobiloba03(f): 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
Khallyella:
Love? Scares the creep out of me.
Nice piece though.

grin...You will be fine.... Eventually
Re: Relationship Fantasies And Realities by siegfried99(m): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Tell A Soldier Woman She's Beautiful / A Guy Need To Struggle To Make Easy Life For His Future Family / Thing That Can Make You Longer During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.