Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,399 members, 7,954,577 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Gov Excited As Leopard Spotted In Yankari After 2 Decades Of Extinct (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Excited As Leopard Spotted In Yankari After 2 Decades Of Extinct (photos) (4914 Views)

Army Raids Plateau Fulani Settlers, Burns 100 Homes After 2 Soldiers Were Killed / Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce / Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Gov Excited As Leopard Spotted In Yankari After 2 Decades Of Extinct (photos) by lomprico(m): 7:49am On Sep 26, 2017
oz4real83:
u are not totally correct. It is true that Jaguars are only found in south America. It is also true that jaguars are a type of leopard whose genes for the patches or spots on a normal leopard became recessive. I have watched a documentary on natgeowild on it and I read it again online just to make sure I dont come online to talk trash before I posted my comment. U should also do d same thing. Do research.

They are two different species of wild cats! Am sure u are talking about the black panther which is a jaguar with recessive patches that is mostly black. I spend 80% of my tv time on natgeowild and other documentaries channel. I know what am saying, you do a re-research on what u are claiming.
Re: Gov Excited As Leopard Spotted In Yankari After 2 Decades Of Extinct (photos) by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 06, 2018
That's a leopard, jaguars are native to central and South America and some part of Mexico

The panther is a recessive pigment gene which occurs in both leopard and jaguars in which they have a black coat with little to no visible spots on their coats.

A melanistic leopard or jaguar is called a panther
Re: Gov Excited As Leopard Spotted In Yankari After 2 Decades Of Extinct (photos) by laura8: 4:31am On Aug 06, 2018
This animal will just suffer for nothing..
See how they are talking Like the animal popped out thin air..
I'm already sad for the animal...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? / Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi Greeting His Party Leader Tinubu - Photo / What Happened To Drug Barons Agbele And Akande, Tinubu Laundered $460k For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.