Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

How Buhari Dealt With Wailers This Week - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Dealt With Wailers This Week (477 Views)

Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari / Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers / Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Buhari Dealt With Wailers This Week by Lectuwaire(m): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
In this week alone

*Buhari orders payment of N290bn civil servants' outstanding salaries/allowances accumulated since 2007!

*Buhari reaches back to 2003 to pay #45bn for former staff of Nigeria Airways of gratuities and other retirement benefits.

*Power generation hits 7001.

*PMB got 200 armoured fighting vehicle from Jordan to tighten Nigeria Security.

*ASUU, NASU, SSANU, ULC & Resident Dr hav SUSPENDED STRIKE

Now hear the comments of the world about him .

*Ban Ki-moon to Buhari: "You are highly respected by world leaders, including myself. Your person has given your country a positive image.

*CNN described BUHARI as the Africa President.

*How I wish African leaders are like you"~Donald Trump.

*PMB is the number 10 most talked about world leader in the just concluded UNGA in New York

What a bad week for wailers and their leaders .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Dealt With Wailers This Week by Akissani: 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
Even if dey get to Heaven, dey will still wail about God....Femi Adesina 2017

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Dealt With Wailers This Week by Nemesis1: 11:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hahahahaha

I don't regret voting Buhari

I expect wailers not to understand,

See

Or

Experience anything good under Buhari

Sai baba

Sarrki , omenka come and have your say

Lectuwaire kindly share links relating to these stories before LiePob and wailers invade the thread with complains about made up stories grin

(1) (Reply)

What Happens If Let's Say Buhari(hausa-fulani)completes His 2nd Tenure? / Lagos Is Third Most Worst City To Drive In - Forbes. / Independence Day Celebration; Did Anybody Notice This On Google?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.