Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

White Woman Permanently Transformed To Black ( PHOTOS) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / White Woman Permanently Transformed To Black ( PHOTOS) (2591 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Recreates Photo Of 4th Ooni Who Was Transformed Into A Deity / Meet The White Woman Who Rules As Queen In Africa (photos) / “I Don’t Give My Instagram To Black People" - White Model To Black Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Woman Permanently Transformed To Black ( PHOTOS) by BackToLife: 1:16am On Sep 24, 2017
While some black girls bleach the living daylight out of their skins because they don't appreciate the beautiful natutally protected melanin black colour, knowledgable white girls that know that nature naturally blessed the black skin more than white have started transforming to black. Particulally prominent among them is a German lady known as Martina Big, born Martina Adam from Germany. She's not even ready to stop at becoming black, she's also ready to go all the way to get real big buttocks. Indeed, Nigerian and SA ladies especially, and African ladies generally are the most endowed and most beautiful among the human female species on Earth. I have a question for all NairaLanders, answer honestly. If you were white would you transform yourself to black? Or would you even allow your child/wife/husband to transform to black?
https://www.vibe.com/2017/06/white-woman-turns-black/

Re: White Woman Permanently Transformed To Black ( PHOTOS) by GrandMufti: 1:38am On Sep 24, 2017
Ok

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Permanently Transformed To Black ( PHOTOS) by Dinzelflash(m): 3:12am On Sep 24, 2017
She for come northern Nigeria if to say she bin won black real black, make beta sun hammer am
Re: White Woman Permanently Transformed To Black ( PHOTOS) by subtlemee(f): 3:27am On Sep 24, 2017
I just don't know how God created these white folks, most of them have psychological disorders...from transgendering to transcolouring,i wonder what they'll trans next

1 Like

Re: White Woman Permanently Transformed To Black ( PHOTOS) by 1shortblackboy: 3:45am On Sep 24, 2017
absolute rubbish
Re: White Woman Permanently Transformed To Black ( PHOTOS) by RedboneSmith(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2017
She looks like a fvcking mannequin.

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Permanently Transformed To Black ( PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 26, 2017
Her blackness doesn't look natural, obviously because it isn't.

(1) (Reply)

What Do Africans Wear In The 1800 / Igbo Uturu / Do White People Think Higher Of Black People In Europe Than Blacks In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.