Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time (86056 Views)

After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu / Seyi Hunter: I Took A Break From Acting To Learn More About Sex / Seyi Hunter: "If Your Husband Likes A Sex Doll, Buy It For Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by okerekeikpo: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ugly witch, Ifeoma my girlfriend wey no too fine better pass this girl
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by enemyofprogress: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
With those her sour breasts
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by MhizzAJ(f): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Madam sex Goddess
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by deariekay(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
@ na real bat face.lolll palapala iranu
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by enemyofprogress: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
NegeduGrace:
Something is very very wrong with her but she don't know..
what is "she don't know?" Fine you no fine,simple English you no sabi.
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by generalpipe47: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
Anything to be popular, wooo if she need sex god sombori should call me!
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by Adaumunocha(f): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
Vaseline crew... Oya
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by AngelicBeing: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
sad

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by tballeyy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
MustiizRaja:
akunakuna
first grade ashawo
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by Adaumunocha(f): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:
hhajahahhahahahahah

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by annnikky(f): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Semen cure cancer kwa shocked haaaaaa
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by winterfell007(m): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hypocrites everywhere. Me for one admire ladies that speak openly their sex. It's people like her that make d best sex partners for life.

1 Like

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
I don't even know what to comment, olosho
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by goingape1: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood actress and CEO, Hunters Media International, Seyi Hunter, leaves no stone unturned whenever she is provoked to vent on sensitive issues.

Seyi Hunter The eloquent actress who has been heavily criticized over a sex Vlog she recently launched, ‘Sinful Friday with Seyi Hunter Uncensored’, has finally broken silence.

In an exclusive chat with Potpourri, the daring actress, who is set to première her latest movie, Feret, crowned herself a ‘sex goddess’, bragging that Nigerians are supposed to applaud her for coming up with an educational innovation instead of condemning her.

“My sex vlog is extremely educative; I teach people how to have great sex and MouthAction, how to enjoy it while at it and crave for more. Most couples are suffering in silence because they do not enjoy sex with their partners.

Sex is life, Sex is food. The bloody hypocrites out there should love me; I should be praised because I’m the sex goddess of our time.

There are so much health benefits in MouthAction, sex itself, kissing, romance and a whole lot of things involve sex. Semen and vaginal juice cure high blood pressure and cancer.

I’ve gotten great reviews from people out there, while some still think because I’m a lady and a Nigerian I have no business talking about sex.

If you’ve not seen any of my videos I’m sure your spouse is cheating. My videos are your only solution to a happy and healthy sex life. Before you criticise me, be informed that it’s uncensored”, she stated boldly.

http://news.nollyzone.com/im-sex-goddess-time-seyi-hunter/
when I said that women are fish-minded creatures is for a reason!

them don't use there brain on productive something anymore!
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by sleeknick: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
Later u go come dey sell cigar and kai kai for corner
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by kobijacobs(m): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
akuna
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by sleekyskillz(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
[/b]Oshey! Sex goddess my foot...
see as she wor wor sef mstchew![/b]
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by enomakos(m): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
NegeduGrace:
Something is very very wrong with her but she don't know..
nothing is wrong with her
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by seunmohmoh(f): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
who is she
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by quickberry(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
seunmohmoh:
who is she
A lady like u
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by buchilino(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
I BEGINNING TO BELIEVE DAT MOST WOMEN LACK SELF CONFIDENCE DATS Y MANY R TRYING HARD TO BE NOTICED.
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by bewla(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Madam Goat face

With all due respect, i have no respect

I wouldn't have sex with you, even with someone else's penis
tell her the baby need to breastfeed
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by buchilino(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
quickberry:
A lady like u
TO U, SHE'S A LADY BUT TO ME, EMMMM....., AM NOT SO SURE
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by seunmohmoh(f): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
quickberry:

A lady like u
there is no lady like me....i am d only version of myself
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by Tessie01(f): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
why the hypocrisy? like y'all don't like sex? someone has come out to talk about how to enjoy sex better and you guys are insulting her meanwhile you do worse in the dark,pls give her some credit and quit the pretence

1 Like

Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by quickberry(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=seunmohmoh post=60787960]there is no lady like me....i am d only version of myself[/quote
prove it
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by NegeduGrace(f): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
enemyofprogress:
looking forward to learning from you..thanks for checking my profile,endeavour to drop a like.
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by seunmohmoh(f): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=quickberry post=60787985][/quote]no need to prove....we are different dats all
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by quickberry(m): 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
seunmohmoh:
no need to prove....we are different dats all

are u angry?
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by LastSurvivor11: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Madam Goat face

With all due respect, i have no respect

I wouldn't have sex with you, even with someone else's penis

Even with someone's joystick
Savages everywhere grin
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by Godsate: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
Rubbish.
Re: Sinful Friday With Seyi Hunter Uncensored: I’m The Sex Goddess Of Our Time by ICEMAN(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
You're fxxxing DELUSIONAL!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suicide: Dahlia Sky Found Dead After Suffering Depression / Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby / Regina Askia Flaunts Bare Butt In See-through Gown At Nollywood Event In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.