Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,912 members, 7,866,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

If You Are Turai Will You Disclose The Where About Of Your Husband. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are Turai Will You Disclose The Where About Of Your Husband. (734 Views)

Can You Disclose Your Exact Monthly Income To Your Partner / Can You Disclose Your Salary To Your Spouse? / Would You Disclose Your Income To Ur Parents/inlaws? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Turai Will You Disclose The Where About Of Your Husband. by prommy(f): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2010
Turai is protecting her husband which i know most women will do same except the bad ones that will betray their husband.
Re: If You Are Turai Will You Disclose The Where About Of Your Husband. by coolier(f): 8:51am On Mar 04, 2010
In different circumstances, she would have earned my kudos for doing that, I would have done the same myself. But her husband, by virtue of his position is public property, he 'belongs' to all of us and answerable to us. She has no right whatsoever to shield him from us. In this instance, she is not protecting him, she is breaching protocol.
Re: If You Are Turai Will You Disclose The Where About Of Your Husband. by dominique(f): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2010
coolier:

In different circumstances, she would have earned my kudos for doing that, I would have done the same myself. But her husband, by virtue of his position is public property, he 'belongs' to all of us and answerable to us. She has no right whatsoever to shield him from us. In this instance, she is not protecting him, she is breaching protocol.

GBAM!
she didn't do herself, her husband and Nigerians any favour with her actions.
Re: If You Are Turai Will You Disclose The Where About Of Your Husband. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2010
Holding 150 million people to ransome due to an insatiable desire for power
Turai has wrong advisers
Re: If You Are Turai Will You Disclose The Where About Of Your Husband. by jamesyins(m): 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2010
There is no point hiding him, if he is unwell then the best thing to do is RESIGN.

Is health is more important than holding Nigerians to ransom
Re: If You Are Turai Will You Disclose The Where About Of Your Husband. by coolier(f): 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2010
Turai should face trial for kidnapping Yar’Adua – Soyinka

| Print | E-mail

Written by Kunle Awosiyan

NOBEL Laureate, Professor Wole Soyinka, has described the alleged role of Hajia Turai, wife of President Umaru Yar’Adua, in the current political crisis as an insult to the nation, calling for criminal proceedings against the first lady.

He made the call at a rally organised by a non-governmental organisation, “Women Arise”, in Lagos, on Monday.

He said: “We have an example with the president of the nation being abused physically by a woman. He has been kidnapped by a woman under false imprisonment. If it were in a civilised society, this woman should be in court by now for kidnapping and false imprisonment. Far even worse than abusing her spouse, she is also abusing a nation, abusing and insulting the intelligence of a nation.”

Soyinka, who was accompanied by chairman of Board of Trustees of the “Women Arise,” Professor Pat Utomi, convener of the Save Nigeria Group (SNG), Pastor Tunde Bakare, and leader of the women’s group, Dr. Joe Okei Odumakin, called on Hajia Turai to release the president, to speak to the nation about his condition.

“Release him, stop insulting and belittling his family. Even his mother was not allowed to see him. For me, this is sacrilege, acute sacrilege and I think we should begin criminal proceedings against Turai for kidnapping and false imprisonment of her husband,” he said.

http://www.ngex.com/cgi-bin/frame/frameit2.plx?link="http://www.tribune.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Increase In Abandoned Babies / Free Your Debt / Nigerian Man Confesses On Blog - Hillarious And Sick At The Same Time !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.