Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,195 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

Did Peter Okoye Of P-square Just Confirmed The Duo Rumored Split? - Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Peter Okoye Of P-square Just Confirmed The Duo Rumored Split? - Video (301 Views)

I've Moved On, And I Love It' - Peter Okoye Of Psquare Says (video) / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" / Ubi Franklin Visits Paul Okoye Of Psquare’s Twins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Peter Okoye Of P-square Just Confirmed The Duo Rumored Split? - Video by exlinkleads(f): 7:07am On Sep 24, 2017
There has been much rumors on socials recently regarding the split of duo Nigeria RnB singer, P-Square but they are rumors nonetheless. Following the much cryptic messages on their social media handle, there are reasons to assume that their split is eminent.

However, none of them has come out to state the reason for their actions, it seems Peter Okoye aka Mr P is already moving on for real this time. Peter who is in Philadelphia, confirmed he is a solo artiste using a video posted on his Snapchat with the caption ‘I’m on my own‘ as he was about to go on stage.

As at the time of this report there has been no response from Paul Okoye.

See video below....

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/09/did-peter-okoye-of-p-square-just.html

cc dominique obinosopy lalasticlala

Re: Did Peter Okoye Of P-square Just Confirmed The Duo Rumored Split? - Video by prospero5(m): 7:10am On Sep 24, 2017
iffa hear!

(1) (Reply)

Video: Psquare’s Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Verbally Attack Themselves At Their / Davido Cancels Felabration Performance Today In Honour Of His Late Friends / EMINEN Unleash Beast Rap On Donald Trump, Leader Of Racist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.