Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Does Islam Forbids Contraceptive Pills? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Does Islam Forbids Contraceptive Pills? (9913 Views)

Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives / Quran Forbids Lottery, Gambling, Games Of Chance / Does Islam Prohibit Smoking Or Selling Drugs? And Drinking Or Selling Alcohol? I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Islam Forbids Contraceptive Pills? by Olalekanharoon(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
ahhh...jst see as dz 1 light matches burn him life!!
Re: Does Islam Forbids Contraceptive Pills? by islamforpig: 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
Kebreal92:
Why are all these Christians rushing to Islam threads to say gibberish?
Yet they will accuse Muslims of causing troubles when u hardly see Muslims visit their theirs.
your kind is on Christian section writing rubbish, so we came here to repay you people in kind kiss

1 Like

Re: Does Islam Forbids Contraceptive Pills? by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
Freshsan2009:
yea... I believe in jesus and that is why M a muslim.. i am boldly sayng dis all christains dnt read or undastnd wat in dere bible lyk we muslim do.. all of u guys are jst in dah religion 4 selfish intrest...
ooh really?
You understand our holy Bible than us? Wow
So if i may ask what is the concept of trinity of Christian? Lol

1 Like

Re: Does Islam Forbids Contraceptive Pills? by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
Freshsan2009:
its not about deludng ma sef. jst try and read your bible frm first verse of d first chapter nd undastand every ting in it. u will undastnd d true religion. and the problem is dat there are many version of d bible which contradict one anoda.
Lol, wait when are you people going to stop ranting like a programmable computer?
If i may ask how many version of bible did you read and see contradiction. Shame
Re: Does Islam Forbids Contraceptive Pills? by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 02, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, wait when are you people going to stop ranting like a programmable computer?
If i may ask how many version of bible did you read and see contradiction. Shame
IS THE BIBLE TRUE GOD'S WORDS?? This question has raised alot of speculations about the credibility and authenticity of the Holy writ called "BIBLE"...In this article I will try to reveal some things 'latent' in the Bible. We all know that if truly a book is from God through revelation or inspiration... It must be error-free and must contain no form of contradictions, discrepancies,falsification, fabrications or misrepresentation whatsoever.. (1)God's comparison— GENESIS 1:26-27 explains dat God creates man in his own image..but the case is different in ISAIAH 40:18-25 where God says, " to whom will u liken me or shall i be equal? Says the Holy "one". So this is a contradiction within d bible.. (2) Another question is can humans see God?.. (When God didnt reveal himself to Prophet Musa (Moses) A.S.)....EXODUS 33:20 reads "thou shall not see the face of God and live" This is nat d case in Amos 9:1..where Amos claims he saw God Almighty on the altar (How absurd?! )...similarly in Jacob wrestled with God and defeated him and his life was preserved (check GENESIS 32: 30) And also ISAIAH 6:1..How can God reveal this kind of contradictions ( IMPOSSIBLE) (3)TEMPTATION: Which one shoud I believe??God cannot tempt man(James 1:13)....OR...God tempted Abraham (Genesis 22:1) (4) SAUL'S DEATH: Which 1 shud I bliv??.. Saul committed suicide (1 Samuel 31:4-6) ..OR...philistines slain Saul in Gilboa.. (2nd Samuel 21:12) (5) JESUS DEATH: Which 1 shud I bliv??...JESUS cried..committed his soul unto God and died (Luke23:46)....OR...Jesus was given Vinegar and died afta drinking it(John 19:30) (6)JOSEPH FATHER: which one shud I beliv??..Joseph son of Jacob (Matthew1: 16) OR Joseph son of Heli (Luke3:23) (7)SOLOMON ARMY: Wch 1 shud I bliv??...Solomon had FORTY thousand horses (1 kings 4:26) ....OR.. Solomon had FOUR thousand horses (2 chronicle 9:25) ( MICHAL STORY: WHich 1 shud I beliv.??...Michal had no child(2 Samuel 6:23)...OR Michal had 5 children (2 samuel 21: (9)AHAZIAH AGE: which one should I beliv??..AHAZIAH was 42 years old (2 Chronicle 22:2)...OR... Two and 20 years old AHAZIAH (2 KINGS8:26) (10)CRUCIFIXION OR CRUCI-FICTION: None of Jesus disciples witnessed his death..they all forsook him and fled (MARK 14:50)...JESUS came to preach oneness of God not TRINITY or die for sins (MARK 1:38. AND JOHN 17:4).....The question is: If none of the disciples witnessed his death... How did they know about the full story??.... Moreover JESUS was unwilling to die ..(Check John8:68...John10:39..Luke 22:36..Luke 4:43..Matthew 26:22 ..Matt 26: 36-39and so on)...Also After JESUS found out he was going to be killed, the bible says he dint walk among the jews anymore. Then he told his disciples to buy swords for fighting to save his life (LUKE 22:38) THE QUESTION IS IF HE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO DIE FOR HUMANS SINS...WHY DIDNT HE LET HIMSELF BE CAPTURED.??..WHY DID HE ORDER HIS DISCIPLES TO BUY SWORDS ?? (11) JESUS as servant NOT GOD : MATTHEW 12:18 (12)JESUS AS A PROPHET NOT GOD.. (MATTHEW 21:45-46) (13) GOD IS STUPID??...1ST CORINTHIANS 1:25 .. ("because the stupidity of God is wiser than wisdom of Man" How can you compare God's stupidity (14) GOD SHAVING BEARD: ISAIAH 7:20 (HOW COME??)...Were you there Mr ISAIAH?? (15) JESUS IS GOING TO HELL IN THE BIBLE?? /..jesus said that whosoever calls his fellow brothers FOOLS will enta Hell fire ( MATTHEW 5:22)...and after saying this according to the BIBLE.. he then called some people FOOLS (MATTHEW 23:17) . With these.erroneous excerpts from the Holy Writ called The BIBLE.... one can say its not a revelation from ALLAH(GOD ALMIGHTY ) because his words neva change or contain error

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does Islam Say About Using Herbs, Roots, Black Soap, E.t.c. For Problems? / Are Islamic Religious Leaders Failing Islam? / What To Do Upon Seeing A Bad Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.