Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives (14592 Views)

Allah Forbids Oppression / Quran Forbids Lottery, Gambling, Games Of Chance / Does Islam Forbids Contraceptive Pills? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by lalasticlala(m): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
As shared by Itsjustchimo:

I’ve been seeing some awful tweets on my tl of sisters wanting to leave Islam or feeling that they don’t have rights and that Islam is allowing men to use them as they want all because of a fake scholar and men on this app using the deen wrong so this tweet is mostly for the sisters.

When I say Islam gives you rights and do right by everyone I mean it. The marital rape topic is what i want to address so sisters and brothers understand that its not allowed. Rape back in the days use to be unlawful sexual intercourse (zina). The word rape in arabic is ightesab meaning taking something forcefully without having the right in the first place.

Now when you get married you sign a contract correct “akd el nikkah” once you sign it this is you giving consent so here the adultery rule doesn’t apply anymore because its halal due to marriage, now the meaning of rape had changed and it means any forced sexual intercourse even within marriage because the west has shifted the meaning of contract to consent so if you search for marital rape you will not find a fatwa on it but what happens in islam not everything u find as it is.

Some things fall under other rules so the ruling of marital rape falls under a different prohibited legal category in islam that is called harming the wife. It's the right of the wife to be free of harm meaning if the man forces his wife to have intimacy he can only do that by harm which is haram (not allowed) so marital rape is understood as domestic violence.

There’s also the common line “oh but the women can’t say no to her husband or else the angels will curse her” which is true so if she does without any actual reason she's sinning.

BUT this does not mean you can force her because if u do u will be committing haram and the women has the right when harmed to ask for divorce. You will find incidents in the seerah of the prophet that shows this along with narrations from the salaf explaining that harming the wife is not allowed at all.

Now I want you all to understand marriage does not work by fighting it needs to have rahma and understanding of each others roles and rights. you guys are taking things so bad and so wrong in real life its not like this and each couple works their way through things, besides men should be gentle with their wivies and understand that for her intimacy is different than it is for you. take each others feelings into consideration its not oh i want this and u have to do it please be more merciful!

Guys please stop trying to make Islam hard and sisters I beg you learn the deen and your rights within it for you will see how much value you have to Allah. there is no way Allah who loves us more than a mother loves her child would allow harm to his servants. everyone is given their rights we need to learn not to transgress each other

وَجَعَلَ بَیۡنَكُم مَّوَدَّةࣰ وَرَحۡمَةًۚ إِنَّ فِی ذَ ٰ⁠لِكَ لَـَٔایَـٰتࣲ لِّقَوۡمࣲ یَتَفَكَّرُونَ

and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought

Ar-Rum, Ayah 21

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1478486487738064900.html

13 Likes

Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by Myexdisturbs: 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
Look like I'm going to convert to Islam, imagine having unfettered access to 4 different pvssies which I can always change, Muslims Una de enjoy different Vijay oo tongue

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by Realists(m): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
Masha Allah

4 Likes

Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by Moneyboyz: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hypocrite

6 Likes

Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by hysteresis: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hahahahaha....
grin grin
Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by juventino: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
grin
Please say something
AllahIsSatan:
grin
Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by AllahIsSatan: 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
I have asked lalasticlala to explain why Muhammad said that angels will curse a married woman from night till morning if she refuses to have sex with her husband grin

[img]https://images./7m0QPlqzEvtRywtMRctpUr.jpg[/img]

juventino:
grin
Please say something

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by Victorclean1: 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Are you serious?.
Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by PapalsBull(m): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lukgaf advocatejare what's your take on this?

1 Like

Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by posty56: 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
but they force young children into marriage

20 Likes

Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by Carlylepneuma: 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Masha Allah brother jazakallahu khairan... I feel if a wife has reason such as health issues or any other reason in relation to that? She should be excuse bt other than that is absolutely wrong for a wife to deny her husband what is halal... May Almighty Allah continue to distance us frm the ways of shaytan amin...

10 Likes

Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by Truthisunique: 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
You are not only permitted to force your wife but beat her till she her skin turned green

Sahih al-Bukhari 5825

`Aisha said that the lady (came), wearing a green veil (and complained to her (Aisha) of her husband and showed her a green spot on her skin caused by beating grin grin). It was the habit of ladies to support each other, so when Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) came, `Aisha said, "I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women. Look! Her skin is greener than her clothes!"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by Gentlevip: 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
A very strange essay to me

First of All, Islam is an absolute conviction. You don't do it for someone. Talkless of saying someone's habit is pushing you out of it. But when your type of Islam is based on some influence or relationship etc. Thats when you start to hear,these strange views

Secondly, it is very very strange to hear a man raping his own wife. If she refuses him for no reason, she will suffer for it in the hereafter. He has options of marrying more wives and been patient. But when you subject yourself to one wife, sex sex sex. Then these strange views and how to solve them becomes unnecessarily cumbersome.

Therefore the problem is not the act itself, its what modifies and leaves the act blushing. Go back to basic Islamic teachings , and not the western today societal conditioned views. Which has no regard for reality and reasoning

Even in our core African culture, what you say is strange

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by Ekejoestar(m): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
Alas, the day of swearin is upon us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by Mrphylor09: 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
AllahIsSatan:
grin Why did Muhammad say that Angels will curse a married woman from night till morning if she tells her husband that she is not in the mood for sex?

Ah undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by Truthisunique: 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
Realists:
Masha Allah
March am allah grin grin

More like smash am allah on the doggy cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by Truthisunique: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
[s]
Gentlevip:
A very strange essay to me

First of All, Islam is an absolute conviction. You don't do it for someone. Talkless of saying someone's habit is pushing you out of it. But when your type of Islam is based on some influence or relationship etc. Thats when you start to hear,these strange views

Secondly, it is very very strange to hear a man raping his own wife. If she refuses him for no reason, she will suffer for it in the hereafter. He has options of marrying more wives and been patient. But when you subject yourself to one wife, sex sex sex. Then these strange views and how to solve them becomes unnecessarily cumbersome.

Therefore the problem is not the act itself, its what modifies and leaves the act blushing. Go back to basic Islamic teachings , and not the western today societal conditioned views. Which has no regard for reality and reasoning

Even in our core African culture, what you say is strange
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by motayoayinde: 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
WHICH ONE IS MARITAL RAPE AGAIN?

MUSLIM WOMEN SHOULD REALIZE THAT THEY ARE THE STANDARD FOR MODESTY AND DECENCY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.

BLIND IMITATION OR ADMIRATION OF THE FALSITY OF FEMINISTS AND LESBIANS AND THE UNCULTURED WILL ONLY:
UNCLOTH THEM,
DEROBE THEM,
SHAME THEM
HUMILIATE THEM
AND TURN THEM INTO KUFFAR THEN THE DEVIL WILL HAVE A REALLY GOOD LAUGH.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by Carlylepneuma: 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
AllahIsSatan:
grin Why did Muhammad say that Angels will curse a married woman from night till morning if she tells her husband that she is not in the mood for sex?

do u knw d problem with u christians? U joke and mock even ur so called god jesus, bt i have a question for u, have u ever seen a muslim mock jesus? The answer is No! Because we love and respect (Jesus Christ As) morthan u christians claim, and do u knw why? because he's our noble prophet mention in the holy Qur'an, him self and (mary As) he never called him self god, u guys did nd later started contradicting yourselves on whether he's god or son of God... So I suggest u go back nd learn the true teachings of christianity nd stop embarrassing ur self publicly...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by advocatejare(m): 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Muslim men can deny their wives sexual intercourse but muslim women can’t deny their husbands sexual intercourse, and they will tell you that Allah is just.

The muslim man may have up to 4 wives and if he denies one of them intercourse, he has 3 other that he can go too, however, a muslim woman only has a husband so if he denies her sex, she’s OYO

“ Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them, refuse to share their beds, beat them;but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all)”
-Quran 4:34

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by Phock2sweet: 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Truthisunique:
March am allah grin grin

grin this man!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by Truthisunique: 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
[s]
Carlylepneuma:
do u knw d problem with u christians? U joke and mock even ur so called god jesus, bt i have a question for u, have u ever seen a muslim mock jesus? The answer is No! Because we love and respect (Jesus Christ As) morthan u christians claim, and do u knw why? because he's our noble prophet mention in the holy Qur'an, him self and (mary As) he never called him self god, u guys did nd later started contradicting yourselves on whether he's god or son of God... So I suggest u go back nd learn the true teachings of christianity nd stop embarrassing ur self publicly...
[/s]stale Taqiya

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by vedaxcool(m): 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Praktikals:
It is no surprise that the focal point in Islam is sex. This is what you get when the founder of a religion is a sex pervert. Prophet Muhammad married Aishat when she was 6 years old and started having sex with her when she was 9.
He also married the wife of his adopted son.
Muslims believe that heaven is all about sex, sex, and more sex; where they will each have 72 virgins.

Mathew 19
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an [size=18pt]hundredfold,[/size] and shall inherit everlasting life.

KJV

It seems Christians too are going to enjoy a 100 wives in Heaven
https://www.nairaland.com/794684/jesus-promise-leave-wifes-sakeand
Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by RightChannel: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Islam don't forbids such, let's call a spade a spade

Muhammad used to force Aishat and beat hell out of her, followers of muhammad and allah are aware of this beating so therefore, nobody should lie for allah here

Sahih Muslim 4:2127

He (Muhammad b. Qais) then reported that it was 'A'isha who had narrated this: Should I not narrate to you about myself and about the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him)? We said: Yes. She said: When it was my turn for Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) to spend the night with me, he turned his side, put on his mantle and took off his shoes and placed them near his feet, and spread the corner of his shawl on his bed and then lay down till he thought that I had gone to sleep. He took hold of his mantle slowly and put on the shoes slowly, and opened the door and went out and then closed it lightly. I covered my head, put on my veil and tightened my waist wrapper, and then went out following his steps till he reached Baqi'. He stood there and he stood for a long time. He then lifted his hands three times, and then returned and I also returned. He hastened his steps and I also hastened my steps. He ran and I too ran. He came (to the house) and I also came (to the house). I, however, preceded him and I entered (the house), and as I lay down in the bed, he (the Holy Prophet) entered the (house), and said: Why is it, O 'A'isha, that you are out of breath? I said: There is nothing. He said: Tell me or the Subtle and the Aware would inform me. I said: Messenger of Allah, may my father and mother be ransom for you, and then I told him (the whole story). He said: Was it the darkness (of your shadow) that I saw in front of me? I said: Yes. He struck me on the chest which caused me pain, and then said: Did you think that Allah and His Apostle would deal unjustly with you?..."

Even Abu Bakr one of the disciples of muhammad did the same to Aishat

Sahih Bukhari 8:82:828

Narrated Aisha: Abu Bakr came to towards me and struck me violently with his fist and said, "You have detained the people because of your necklace." But I remained motionless as if I was dead lest I should awake Allah's Apostle although that hit was very painful.

EVEN DURING MENSES, MUHAMMAD USED TO FORCE AISHAT AND DO THAT THING FOR HER (18+)

Sahih Bukhari 1:6:298

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to handle me.

No prophet like muhammad (S.A.W. full meaning please)

Lala... thank you for bringing this topic up

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by Truthisunique: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
[s]
vedaxcool:

Mathew 19
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an [size=18pt]hundredfold,[/size] and shall inherit everlasting life.

KJV

It seems Christians too are going to enjoy a 100 wives in Heaven
https://www.nairaland.com/794684/jesus-promise-leave-wifes-sakeand
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives by Truthisunique: 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mohamed when cum thousands of years after Jesus no go tell me about Bible

Mohamed that wasn't first hand witness of Bible events no go tell me about Bible

Mohamed that was saudi Arabian qurash no go tell me about Jews story

Mohamed that never step foot in Israel no go tell me about Bible story

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Islamic Perspective Of The World Muslim Beauty Pageant Innovation / Ruling On Trader Using Voodoo Soap Because Of Customer / Photos From The Commissioning Of Central Mosque Okpo, Olamaboro In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.