Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting (3883 Views)

Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) / Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today / Buhari Summons Emergency FEC Meeting On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by nduchucks: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2010
Fhemmmy:

How do u know that?

Why are you talking like a simpleton? Do you really believe that Yar'Adua is in a position to direct his handlers and NL posters to perform the deplorable acts I mentioned?

Take ya time o, if na joke make you stop. That question you asked is quite revealing, to say the least.
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2010
ndu_chucks:

Why are you talking like a simpleton? Do you really believe that Yar'Adua is in a position to direct his handlers and NL posters to perform the deplorable acts I mentioned?

Take ya time o, if na joke make you stop. That question you asked is quite revealing, to say the least.

A good person would have act when he had the chance to do that.
A good man would have worried about the masses and resign when he knew he had nothing to offer the people.
A good man will not hold the whole nation in ransom the way they have.
A good man would not worry about what would happen, as long as he is doing good.
A good man would not have ran the nation down the way he has done.

He was a governor of Katsina for years, tell me what progress was made in that state that can match the allocation to the state.
he left some money in the coffer of the state and yet the state was in abject poverty?

Common, how do we define a good man?
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by otitokoro1: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2010
River Bird! River Bird!
Sitting all day long , Onhook over grasses
River Bird! River Bird!
Sing to me a song and say
Will Our President Come back today?

You cannot know
You should not bother
Tides and market comes and go
So shall your President

smiley grin angry cheesy wink grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Fhemmmy: 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2010
ummmmmmmmmm
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by nduchucks: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2010
@Fhemmmy, you dey find trouble. I go momentarily give you a pass, but you dey press ya luck. Try to focus on my statements and address them accordingly instead of bringing up issues you know nothing about. I no wan fight, I don warn you.

If you believe its in good taste to continue to kick the most decent human being we've ever had as a President, while he is down and gravely ill, then that is your palaver. I will not participate in that evil act.

I repeat, let the man be. Enough is enough.
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Beaf: 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2010
@ndu_chucks

I am tempted by the "Yar'Adua is a good guy" thing, but wisdom says; "birds of a feather, flock together".
How come, everybody he is sorrounded wth seems to be obnoxious? Even his own elder brother didn't support his governorhip bid (he initially threw his considerable influence behind someone else), because he wondered if the governorship was really Turai's dream.
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Fhemmmy: 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2010
ndu_chucks:

@Fhemmmy, you dey find trouble. I go momentarily give you a pass, but you dey press ya luck. Try to focus on my statements and address them accordingly instead of bringing up issues you know nothing about. I no wan fight, I don warn you.

If you believe its in good taste to continue to kick the most decent human being we've ever had as a President, while he is down and gravely ill, then that is your palaver. I will not participate in that evil act.

I repeat, let the man be. Enough is enough.

Bro . . . .this is not a matter of a fight, i dont fight, i discuss, and i will never say i know it all, but since you know more than we all know, why dont you share what you know that we dont.
Yaradua knew he was not in the best state of health when he took the job.
Inasmuch as i wish him well and wish him quick recovery, i still blv he had the chance to have fashi the job that threatens his life.
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Fhemmmy: 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2010
Beaf:

@ndu_chucks

I am tempted by the "Yar'Adua is a good guy" thing, but wisdom says; "birds of a feather, flock together".
How come, everybody he is sorrounded wth seems to be obnoxious? Even his own elder brother didn't support his governorhip bid (he initially threw his considerable influence behind someone else), because he wondered if the governorship was really Turai's dream.

Ask that question again.
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by nduchucks: 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2010
Beaf:

@ndu_chucks

Yar'Adua's handlers, his brother, Turai, Fhemmy and Beaf, are not Yar'Adua.  Yar'Adua is the most decent human being that has ever become Nigeria's ruler in the past 35 years at least. if you have evidence to the contrary, please present it.

@Fhemmy, you be olodo, rakumin dajij.
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2010
ndu_chucks:

Yar'Adua's handlers, his brother, Turai, Fhemmy and Beaf, are not Yar'Adua.  Yar'Adua is the most decent human being that has ever become Nigeria's ruler in the past 35 years at least. if you have evidence to the contrary, please present it.

@Fhemmy, you be olodo, rakumin dajij.

I am sorry to say it is the other way round, Sir.

Tell us what made yaradua a great leader . . . . . .
If you can tell us what he has done to make him a great leader, i will start a thread to apologize to you.

BTW . . . .Remember, i am not insulting him nor even you, cos i like to debate and not fight.

E-thuggery is not my thing
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Beaf: 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2010
ndu_chucks:

You need to explain your position, because Nigeria is falling apart under his watch.

I already said I am tempted to believe that he might have been a good man. The thing that really shatters that conception is the sort of people he hung out with. How did he come to be with such people if he wasn't like them or is it that he has always been too weak healthwise?
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by nduchucks: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I am sorry to say it is the other way round, Sir.

Tell us what made yaradua a great leader . . . . . .
If you can tell us what he has done to make him a great leader, i will start a thread to apologize to you.

BTW . . . .Remember, i am not insulting him nor even you, cos i like to debate and not fight.

E-thuggery is not my thing

I did not claim that Yar'Adua is a great leader, I said he is a good and decent person.  You sabi read at all? Anyway, no vex say I call you olodo, you be correct guy, my guy.  smiley

The rakumin dajij is Beaf.
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Fhemmmy: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2010
Beaf:

You need to explain your position, because Nigeria is falling apart under his watch.

I already said I am tempted to believe that he might have been a good man. The thing that really shatters that conception is the sort of people he hung out with. How did he come to be with such people if he wasn't like them or is it that he has always been too weak healthwise?

Birds of same feather . . . . .
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Fhemmmy: 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2010
ndu_chucks:

I did not claim that Yar'Adua is a great leader, I said he is a good and decent person.  You sabi read at all? Anyway, no vex say I call you olodo, you be correct guy, my guy.  smiley

The rakumin dajij is Beaf.

Yes, he is a good man, yes, he is decent, but being decent is not just character, but like Beaf said, how did he found himself around all he is surrounded with?
I respect Yaradua as human but not as a leader, i am sorry
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by nduchucks: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2010
Beaf:

You, of all people should know that when Nigerians taste power, they will do anything to keep that power. The people arround Yar'Adua are simply fighting to maintain relevance and hang on to Power. Its no longer about Yar'Adua.  I'm glad you too think that Yar'Adua, the man, is a good human being.
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2010
ndu_chucks:

You, of all people should know that when Nigerians taste power, they will do anything to keep that power. The people arround Yar'Adua are simply fighting to maintain relevance and hang on to Power. Its no longer about Yar'Adua.  I'm glad you too think that Yar'Adua, the man, is a good human being.

So it is only those people that are doing all they cld do to hang to power?
You mean Yaradua aint doing same?
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by nduchucks: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Yes, he is a good man, yes, he is decent, but being decent is not just character, but like Beaf said, how did he found himself around all he is surrounded with?
I respect Yaradua as human but not as a leader, i am sorry

Read the bolded portion - You are in agreement with me. So what's your beef?   smiley
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Fhemmmy: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2010
ndu_chucks:

Read the bolded portion - You are in agreement with me. So what's your beef?   smiley

Aint beaf, so no beef. . . . . .But read the colored in your statement.
Is yaradua not guilty of same?

ndu_chucks:

Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by nduchucks: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2010
Fhemmmy:
You, of all people should know that when Nigerians taste power, they will do anything to keep that power. The people arround Yar'Adua are simply fighting to maintain relevance and hang on to Power. Its no longer about Yar'Adua. I'm glad you too think that Yar'Adua, the man, is a good human being.

Fhemmmy:

Aint beaf, so no beef. . . . . .But read the colored in your statement.
Is yaradua not guilty of same?

If you believe that Yar'Adua is personally guilty of fighting to hang on to power from his sick bed, then I'm afraid our conversation is over and I'll have to admit that your intellectualization of these events is way beyond my comprehension.

Have a great day.
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Fhemmmy: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2010
ndu_chucks:

If you believe that Yar'Adua is personally guilty of fighting to hang on to power from his sick bed, then I'm afraid our conversation is over and I'll have to admit that your intellectualization of these events is way beyond my comprehension.

Have a great day.

See this gentleman.
Before Yaradua was wheeled out of the Nation in November for medical check up in saudi, was he able to speak or not?
Could he not have resigned then by saying

"Ladies and gents, i love this country, but it is time for me to go and take care of myself, i will therefore give power to my VP - -One love Nigeria" and he is done.
Yes, he left got worse and now you wanna tell me he does not wanna hang on to power?
We were told that he made a statement on BBC, if that was true, how come he never uses that opportunity to quit?
Now he could too sick to quit, but he had the opportunity but he must have loved the power and dont wanna lose it
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by nduchucks: 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2010
One of the most difficult things to do in a public forum is have a discussion with intellectuals and dimwits alike. Dimwits don't know how to stay focused of the point you are making but they randomly decide to create useless points and provide counter points to issues that have already been flogged to death. Sigh.
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Fhemmmy: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2010
ndu_chucks:

One of the most difficult things to do in a public forum is have a discussion with intellectuals and dimwits alike. Dimwits don't know how to stay focused of the point you are making but t[b]hey randomly decide to create useless points and provide counter points to issues[/b] that have already been flogged to death. Sigh.

hahahahahahahah.
I love you too bro . . . One love.
Sir, the last time i checked, you were the one that raised the colored statements. . . . .Now it is someone else's fault?
I do understand, it is in the nature of Nigerian to wanna point fingers at others, but i take it too and i am kool . . . No offence, still have brotherly love for you.
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by ud4u: 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2010
Nigerians need to wake up
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Fhemmmy: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2010
ud4u:

Nigerians need to wake up

Ummmmmm
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by jimmysho(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2010
he will keep skipping meeting cos he is on the way to the great beyond
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Fhemmmy: 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2010
jimmysho:

he will keep skipping meeting cos he is on the way to the great beyond

Take it easy with the dude now.
he is a still a great person, just not a good leader. . . . .let us wish him the best
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by hackney(m): 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2010
I honestly think the man is already dead.

Nigeria is full of nonsense so that is highly likely.
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by naijaking1: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2010
hackney:

I honestly think the man is already dead.

Nigeria is full of nonsense so that is highly likely.

Yar'dua has become an oracle.
We, Nigerians can only consult him through Turai, Ruma, ndu-chucks, and a select, but unelected few embarassed
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by sley4life(m): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2010
Yar'adua should resign. The doc in Germany said he wont live more than 1 month
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Fhemmmy: 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2010
sley4life:

Yar'adua should resign. The doc in Germany said he wont live more than 1 month

Who is the doc in germany?
Is that is doctor or his God?
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by wealth2al(m): 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2010
Well, i wish the EX-president to live long and not die. BUT he sahould not think of a second term. If there is any second term, it should be Goodluck Jonathan and not Yardua again.
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Fhemmmy: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2010
wealth2al:

Well, i wish the EX-president to live long and not die. BUT he sahould not think of a second term. If there is any second term, it should be Goodluck Jonathan and not Yardua again.

Well said, but as long as Jonathan is in PDP party, he cant run in 2011.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Slump: Another American Destabilization Ploy / Buhari's Intonation As He Speaks During Presidential Rally / Bombshell: Animals Wan Dash Me My Human Right -ngozi Okonjo Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.