Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting (3877 Views)

Buhari Signs Condolence Book Of Ocholi At FEC Meeting (Photos) / Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today / Buhari Summons Emergency FEC Meeting On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by shilling(f): 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2010
Very funny thread - lol @ is Akunyili there. I think people have a choice, if they want to find humor in the situation, then they're free to do so. That's what our Naija comedians do for a living. Nigeria isn't perfect, quite far from it and the fact that people can find some hilarity in their situation is amazing - we don't commit suicide, we laff it off, hope I'm making a bit of sense.

Anyways, wherever our President is, I hope he's getting better, this suspense we've been in since Nov, na wa o!!!
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by eros(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2010
Dead people don't attend meetings, do they? angry tongue
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Fhemmmy: 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2010
eros:

I dont think he is dead. . . . .He is just getting better
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by bishopoo: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2010
Can't u guys see the handwriting on the wall, Some pple think without power they can't do any other thing in Naija.
Let's forget the pple at Aso rock and think of how to better our individual lives.
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by msb247(m): 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2010
YAR'ADUA IS DOING JUST FINE BUT HE CANT JUST APPEAR IN PUBLIC UNTIL HE STRATEGICALLY DECIDES ON WHAT STEPS TO TAKE. WITHIN THIS CRITICAL PERIOD, HE'LL KNOW THOSE WHO ARE LOYAL TO HIM AND THOSE WHO ARE NOT!!!

NAIRALANDERS, THIS IS MSB. YOU ALL CAN SAY WHAT YOU LIKE BUT I ASSURE YOU TIME WILL TELL!!! NIGERIANS SHALL BE TAKEN BY SURPRISE.

ONCE AGAIN, YAR'ADUA IS FEELING BETTER AND KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING,
lipsrsealed
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Beaf: 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2010
msb247:

YAR'ADUA IS DOING JUST FINE BUT HE CANT JUST APPEAR IN PUBLIC UNTIL HE STRATEGICALLY DECIDES ON WHAT STEPS TO TAKE. WITHIN THIS CRITICAL PERIOD, HE'LL KNOW THOSE WHO ARE LOYAL TO HIM AND THOSE WHO ARE NOT!!!

NAIRALANDERS, THIS IS MSB. YOU ALL CAN SAY WHAT YOU LIKE BUT I ASSURE YOU TIME WILL TELL!!! NIGERIANS SHALL BE TAKEN BY SURPRISE.

ONCE AGAIN, YAR'ADUA IS FEELING BETTER AND KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING,
lipsrsealed

All almajiri's, fools and tribalistic worshipers said amen. . . While sensible people, instead ask how many low IQ lies Yar Adua's captors will feed us.
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Nobody: 4:37am On Mar 05, 2010
silly dumb , so he was expected at the meeting with his condition.
fucking Hungry journalist
Arrant nonsense  angry angry angry
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by akwaowoudo(m): 5:33am On Mar 05, 2010
Must he show 206 bones and brain sockets at FEC meeting? You are wicked.
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by shotuns: 6:28am On Mar 05, 2010
]My people, don't you think our sick presido  if not dead is deliberately relieving himself from

being who he was?[/color] I am just curious, since no formal death information has been released, since no one could

actually tell where He is presently, purposely to allow changes to be done within the Nation,

Guessing!.
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Ben13: 9:09am On Mar 05, 2010
~Is this guy not dead? ~Why should Yaradua and family keep the whole Nigerians in suspense~ tseeeew~! who cares?
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Rogo: 9:12am On Mar 05, 2010
mekusxxx

^^^^^
Do dead people attend meetings?

ask me again my brother
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by otondo55: 9:24am On Mar 05, 2010
Why absent ?

with 40kg weight ?

you are bleeping sick and cant contiune again, simple !

Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by chukz4real(m): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2010
Who said Yar'adua is not fit? I saw him yesterday riding bicycle at Aso Rock. Did I say Aso Rock? Sorry, riding a white horse in Katsina.

Super Story,
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by wendieposh: 9:46am On Mar 05, 2010
No beefs but i will believe hes alive the day i see him attend a meeting
haba!the kunu suppose don finish by now na grin grin grin
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Centkaycee(f): 10:10am On Mar 05, 2010
Can't u guys see the handwriting on the wall, Some pple think without power they can't do any other thing in Naija.
Let's forget the pple at Aso rock and think of how to better our individual lives.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Are they stil waiting for Ya'adua or went on with their useless & fruitless meeting?

They are eating 9grian Money with Yar'adua. They all know the truth but no body wants to talk.
The only woman "Akunyili" talking have been silenced. In other not to expose their deeds.

Yar'adua's case needs God's intervention if not, I mean , he will not live.
[color=#000099][/color][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by kshow1(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2010
eros:

i think the meeting in question is meant to be attended by ghosts grin grin grin
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by shotuns: 11:06am On Mar 05, 2010
Can I anyone please introduce our Dear Acting president to this forum , I wish he is reading all these comments.

No knowlegde is lost, especially from the onlookers , I think he can really see more of what Nigerians are going

through ,

INFORMATION IS POWER!
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by HERO111: 11:29am On Mar 05, 2010
the dead have no path with the living.
simple!
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by dozieo(m): 11:50am On Mar 05, 2010
the president is simply sick, just that he is surrounded by leeches whose time will be up very soon,the man needs rest and should't think about public office again.his wife is horrible,but God will show them that Nigeria is not a banana republic.
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by HERO111: 11:53am On Mar 05, 2010
simple!
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by bisiaet: 12:17pm On Mar 05, 2010
Why is Nigerian borthering there heads about Yar ardua not attending meeting? Which meeting? Someone who nobody has seen since he fell sick, some one who could not transmit the socalled sick letter or whatever letter they are looking for , someone who has not even be seen by his Vice talkless of FEC an member of the house, someone who his wife has hidden under her wrapper, so which meeting do we want him to attend? We learnt it took hours to evacuate him from the so called "Wee hour in darkness satanic flight" does a man conscious need such hours to be move from one position to other? I guess No. So let everybody forget about meeting with him all that matters is just for Jonathan to carry on doing his job and put all those vulture head Yar'maniac in bin and move on as acting president.
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Nescoemmy(m): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2010
Yaradua is finished with nigeria lets leave him alone.
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Allta(m): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2010
HERO111:

simple!

In this case, the dead is ruling the living!!!!! If not, why do we keep asking to see our President?
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Rastamann: 6:01pm On Mar 05, 2010
Are you talking of the alive one, quasi-dead one or dead one?
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Fhemmmy: 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2010
Rastamann:

Are you talking of the alive one, quasi-dead one or dead one?

Any prove that he is dead?
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by ayinba1(f): 1:23am On Mar 06, 2010
Hmnnnn,
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by whiteroses(f): 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2010
if it was back in the 90's he would have been assassinated the day he entered naija [does naija even has a military intelligence workers]and let us all move on, they just have to corrupt someone within and BAM! he's gone, like mko, abacha and all dem but i guess nigeria is getting better lool
lord 4give moi oh lipsrsealed
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by true2god: 4:21pm On Mar 07, 2010
Nigerians should fooling themselves, this man is dead period!

The powers that be do not want the VP to take full responsiblity as President, period!

the cabal dont want this nation to move an inch,
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by hatbreaker: 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2010
If the FEC lacks courageous MEN (in shot COWARDS) then let the WOMAN speak!
Re: Yar'adua Absent At FEC Meeting by Witi(m): 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2010
Is it posssible to use the trunk of pepper plant for furniture. E easy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Trouble With The Yoruba / We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group. / Deep Web Enterprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.