Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out (3300 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience? / Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by secretpart: 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2010
Christ embassy is a sin infested organization, its not a church, please i beg of you if you are there, don't be hooked with the cell leadership commitment or partnership.Run to a bible believing church before it is too late.God does not know Chris Oyakhilome.He was called but his wrong association with Tb Joshua has ruined him.All u see is a demonstration that is futile. He has no heavenly support.The so called partnership is what he uses.Members are giving forcefully not cheerfully.God only loves a cheerful giver.No need to give details please test his spirit,check his fruits.His members are so sinful comfortably.

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by hardywaltz(m): 12:36am On Mar 04, 2010
U should be given an award for presenting the worst ever written post on NL, try been more articulate next tym. Since u said no need to give details, u can as well keep ur advice/ opinions to ur dumb self.
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by niceguy10: 1:23am On Mar 04, 2010
Poster, your topic is baseless, and NOT really interested at all.
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by RESCUER: 1:42am On Mar 04, 2010
secretpart:

Christ embassy is a sin infested organization, its not a church, please i beg of you if you are there, don't be hooked with the cell leadership commitment or partnership.Run to a bible believing church before it is too late.God does not know Chris Oyakhilome.He was called but his wrong association with Tb Joshua has ruined him.All u see is a demonstration that is futile. He has no heavenly support.The so called partnership is what he uses.Members are giving forcefully not cheerfully.God only loves a cheerful giver.No need to give details please test his spirit,check his fruits.His members are so sinful comfortably.

Please examine yourself, am not sure u ve been saved. Because ur thread here is in no resemblance with the fruit of the SPIRIT. and u better ask God to forgive you for blaspheming against the anointing. cool
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by Nimshi: 1:55am On Mar 04, 2010
The poster may have been incoherent, but there's no missing the point that Chris O. is a fraud.
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by niceguy10: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2010
Nimshi, who the hell are you to Judge the men of God? If you have nothing better to say here just keep your mouth Shut.  Calling a man of God Fraud, just dont know what the world is getting into.
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by shadrach77: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2010
may God forgive you. What are your reasons for saying this fallacy?
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by skonto: 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2010
@ poster just go and asked for forgiveness because you don't know what exactly you are saying , l just pray for you to see what it takes to be a man sent from God before throwing stone.
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by Africankel(m): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2010
@Poster, I pray that the eyes of your understanding be open, that you may approve things that are true, being filled with the fruits of righteousness. . . Righteous people wont talk the way you do.

God Bless You
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by 9jawear(m): 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2010
Do not judge, lest you will be judged
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by David2020(m): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2010
While will you guys criticise the poster? he is telling the absolute truth. Is it a church where holiness is not preached. though the bible says judge not so that you will not be judged. But we all have to tell ourselves the truth do we have to be ripped by some sweet mouthed pastor? If you meet someone on the street that tells you give ur life to christ if not you will die. we see the person as a messanger of doom. But we see someone that says it is well with you, you will make it, be rich and other sweet stories we see the person as the right massanger. How long are we going to be decieving ourselves?. Lets do more that decide we dicern.
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by babaijesha: 11:28am On Mar 05, 2010
secretpart:

Its simple waste of time in this endless cricitism of church A or B. Why cant people just get it straight that every church cannot provide your needs. Go to the Church that you beleive will attend to your spiritual needs, simple and straight forward. There are a whole thousand of them outta there , Celestial, Mountain of fire,RCCG, Cherubim and Seraphim etc , and stop all this complaints on A and B,

Also what give you the right to say a church is not right, So give me an example of a perfect church in Nigeria, Are churches members not human being , we nigerians , you better concentrate on better things ,
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by timmy7(m): 11:42am On Mar 05, 2010
So, God told u all this Tell me is it thru ur gsm number? More reason to show the gods must really be crazy.
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by bee444: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2010
RESCUER:

Please examine yourself, am not sure u ve been saved. Because your thread here is in no resemblance with the fruit of the SPIRIT. and u better ask God to forgive you for blaspheming against the anointing. cool

I'm not sure you're saved either! What has the topic got to do with the fruit of the spirit? It is high time we Christians started accepting people to critique the wrong doings of our Pastors. Where is our sense of reasoning for crying out loud? And who told you @poster is blaspheming the anointing?

What do you even know about the anointing of God? I am the anointed of God, @poster is anointed of God, and every one who is a Christian is anointed of God! Every time your pastor is mentioned, you people become so deluded that often you fail to see the obvious.

This is just a sad sight to see. Just too appalling and pathetic to see fellow Christians being brainwashed by their so-called 'men of God'.

Too quickly to judge and too quickly to mis-interpret the bible.

I'm just tired of some dump ass Christians. Nuff said
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by timmy7(m): 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2010
This to me doesnt look like criticism, s/he is more like judgemental in this case, I mean, who is s/he to tell us ''God does not know Chris Oyakhilome.'' and later decides ''he was called but his wrong association with TB Joshua has ruined him'' ''he has no heavenly support'' chei, grin God told u this exclusively As far as that post is concerned av not seen any substantiated wrong doing. Btw am nt a member of that fold but av been there on many occations thru iv and no one coerced me to give
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by mabell: 7:54am On Mar 07, 2010
Sunday 7th March
Pastor Chris Respond With Your Spirit

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation

Whenever you meditate on the word of God, though it goes through your mind, which is the doorway to your spirit, it's actual destination is your spirit. That's why you must live from your spirit. Your head can't grasp the word of faith, for God's word is food for the human spirit. Your response from the word should be from your spirit.
Hebrews 10:38 says, "Now the just shall live by faith, " Faith is the response of the human spirit to the word of God. If you don't meditate on the word, you really can't have faith, and without faith, the challenges of life will overwhelm you. But God's word in your heart, energizes your spirit to know that anything is possible!
For example, when a sick person reads Peter 2:24 that says ", by whose stripes you were healed," he ought to immediately respond form his spirit by rejoicing and declaring, "Praise God i've being healed!" Though he may still feel pains or certain symptoms in his body, it makes no difference to the truth of God's word! Those symptoms are lying vanities that are subject to change.
Learn to respond to the word of God with your spirit. The response of your spirit to the word will determine what you see in the physical realm. Your present circumstances or situation may be contrary to what the Word says, but cower! Keep the Word in your heart and in your mouth. Keep rejoicing and celebrating your victory, irrespective of natural circumstances, and your faith will prevail

Confession
I live by faith and not by sensory perception, for what i see with my optical eyes are temporary and subject to change. I respond to the Word with my spirit, knowing that true faith is of the spirit! I rule, reign and dominate from within, for I have learnt to dominate from my spirit. Halleluyah!

Further Study
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation
Romans 10:10 (KJV)
While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
2 Cor 4:18 (KJV)
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2010
SO mabell do u have to spam? is this what cec has turned u to? spammer? thats unwholesome u know.
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2010
the church appeals to lusty desires.they say its not the nature of born again christians to sin even if they do.
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by alexichi(f): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2010
wahala
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by mabell: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2010
@secretpart
uche ukochi, is your name now "secretpart". You have not repented from this fake stories of yours.
SUNAMI JIMANJI e.t.c shocked
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by maddock(m): 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2010
David2020:

While will you guys criticise the poster? he is telling the absolute truth. Is it a church where holiness is not preached. though the bible says judge not so that you will not be judged. But we all have to tell ourselves the truth do we have to be ripped by some sweet mouthed pastor? If you meet someone on the street that tells you give your life to christ if not you will die. we see the person as a messanger of doom. But we see someone that says it is well with you, you will make it, be rich and other sweet stories we see the person as the right massanger. How long are we going to be decieving ourselves?. Lets do more that decide we dicern.

Just listen to yourself, you have succeded in saying absolutely nothing. The only thing intelligent about you is your ability to type www.nairaland.com. What do you know about holiness? Telling someone who is already in sin to repent or else he would die, what good news have you communicated to him. He knows he would definitely die in sin if he choses not to repent. Jesus while being nailed on the cross did not threaten or cursed his accuser but he prayed for them to be forgiven, if you are sensible that action should mean something to you.

@
poster \\\the bible says a foolish man can be considered wise if he keeps his mouth shut, GET MY DRIFT?
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by niceguy10: 2:00am On Mar 10, 2010
Very well said bros.
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by TheClown: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2010
A generation that honours God with their mouth but their heart is far from him,
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by newmi(m): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2010
secretpart:

this is the worst ever thread that l've ever come acrossed on niaraland coz if there was any glimps of a chance in the terms of considering your malicious advice, it is for the post part baseless and it lacks credence. For God sake this Nairaland we are not kids so get serious young man.
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by poweredcom(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2010
@poster
that true i remember last year a friend tok me to chist embassy and i was amazed and thought i found love and peach in harmoney in listening to this so called Christianity

But when i was forced into a fucking cell meeting which consists of youth who are jobless who are in church for something hopefully which to my surprise the dell leader told us that ou cell was gven a target of 500,000 Naira that we should donate forcefully and there are about 10 other cells in the gar damm church, men from that day they kept pestering us members see me see wahala o text messages reminders and to redeem our pledges , i con tore , i have stopped going to that fucking church and infact church in Nigeria as a whole it is all fake,

I read and do my researches on religion to find out its not what you think it is

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-517287.0.html#msg6817656
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by crossman9(m): 12:43am On Jul 02, 2013
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 02, 2013
Hmmmn who are we to judge but there are little little truths in what the poster wrote here,we all know we are in the end_time so please let's not judge ourselves and let's leave the judgement to God because its only him that knows who the true worshippers are.
Re: Christ Embassy,a Sin Infested Organization,not A Church: Run Out by crossman9(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2013
smothly: Hmmmn who are we to judge but there are little little truths in what the poster wrote here,we all know we are in the end_time so please let's not judge ourselves and let's leave the judgement to God because its only him that knows who the true worshippers are.

the bible makes clear to expose false teachers pastor Chris is a false teacher and the church is pure evil it destroys life's for the purpose of money watch the video not called to obey and think before you speak

(1) (Reply)

Let's Pray For The Peace Of Nigeria On The 10th Of December / The Beginning Of The End Of Islam? Atheism Explodes In Saudi Arabia! / The Biggest Deception Of All Time??? All Christians Should Be Awake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.