Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Why It’s Easy To Serve God When Everything Works. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why It’s Easy To Serve God When Everything Works. (518 Views)

Have You Ever Abandoned God When He Answered Your Prayers? / Terhemen Anongo: Man Castrates Self to serve God properly / Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It’s Easy To Serve God When Everything Works. by Harry31(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2017
Have you ever experienced the feeling of hopelessness, feeling of not knowing why you were created, and the feeling of being neglected by your creator when you desperately need direction? If you’ve not experienced these feelings before, I can confidently tell you that this feeling totally sucks because I used to get them every single day.

I believe every human being would agree that he or she is of at least average intelligence, some would consider themselves as of above average intelligence. My question is if we are all of at least average intelligence, why is it so hard for most of us to find out where we fit, what we can do with our lives? Psychologists say the greatest struggle we face as humans is the struggle for identity and that struggle gets even harder for some of us when nothing we try seem to work out as we plan, we lose moral, we question God’s love, we feel unlucky, we feel like God favors some people more than us, we begin to call them the lucky ones, the ones that God gave all his love to leaving us with none.

There are so many books on finding what God wants you to do with your life where the authors try to tell you some magical formula that they say will work, while some of them may help, I strongly believe there is no magical formula to finding what God wants you to do, life is a struggle because God made it that way in other to bring out the best in us, and there is no greater feeling in this world than having a feeling of doing the creators wish.

Finding Small Wins Helps

As humans we tend to set very high goals for ourselves which is totally ok in my opinion, but from my experience, sometimes this becomes a very big burden on us because it makes everything we do seem really small. The key to finding out what God wants you to do is to set really small targets for yourself, the one you know you can easily achieve with little effort. If you try to achieve as many little targets as possible, in no time I believe you can generate enough momentum and you feel alone and out of God’s presence like I’ve felt on so many occasions.

We are all created for God’s pleasure, he loves us so much but he did not give us a manual to finding what he wants us to do, he wants us to find it ourselves and use what we are doing to glorify him and if you can achieve as much little targets you set for yourself as possible in no time you will find out what the creator wants you to do.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Why It’s Easy To Serve God When Everything Works. by eezeribe(m): 10:47am On Sep 24, 2017
That's what most people think...
But when they get 'there',they quickly realise that it's even easier to serve him when things aren't working.
lalasticlala,Mynd44
Re: Why It’s Easy To Serve God When Everything Works. by Redoil: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2017
What is the defination of when every thing work
Re: Why It’s Easy To Serve God When Everything Works. by An2elect2(f): 10:50am On Sep 24, 2017
Motivational speakers everywhere you turn
Re: Why It’s Easy To Serve God When Everything Works. by Harry31(m): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
An2elect2:
Motivational speakers everywhere you turn

There is a clear reason why the world has under gone massive progress in the last 100 years than in the previous generations combined, and that is because more people are sharing their knowledge with others and more tools for sharing knowledge are being created.
Re: Why It’s Easy To Serve God When Everything Works. by obisco4u: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
It is because God is imaginary. When life starts to become difficult, you begin to see how the world works, and you discover that all those things you know about your God are not working, then you begin to ask intelligent questions.
People are either successful or a failure. Same principles apply to both regardless of your religion or beliefs.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Christianity Being Ridiculed On Nairaland? / Daddy Freeze Shows Why Adeboye Collects Tithes / Is Human Imperfect Creation???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.