Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Alhaji Aliko Dangote: Does He Pay Tithes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alhaji Aliko Dangote: Does He Pay Tithes (3539 Views)

COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alhaji Aliko Dangote: Does He Pay Tithes by Lalastica1: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2017
So I went to Church this morning and the preaching was somehow connected to tithing and the pastor said and I quote,
"Another way of enjoying and experiencing kingdom fruitfulness that believers don't know is tithing. Even unbelievers know that respecting God by bringing 10% of their income to God bring fruitfulness and Even believers who are the sons and daughters of God who are suppose to know this secret and enjoy it don't want to obey it.Take for instance,Dangote that all of us know and is the richest man in Africa,An unbeliever pays tithe,Do you know that? though I won't mention the Church but he pays."
So my question is nairalanders,is it possible that Dangote pays tithe and if he do pay tithe, that means he believe in the movement somehow ryt?.

Cc Seun
lalastica
Mynd44
and co.
What do you guys think?.
Re: Alhaji Aliko Dangote: Does He Pay Tithes by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2017
hahahahah
Re: Alhaji Aliko Dangote: Does He Pay Tithes by vaxx: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2017
dangote to the best of my knowledge is a Muslim.... and base on Islamic teachings, he should offer zakkat out of his wealth..... most of the time during the month of Ramadan..... or any other times of comfort.....

it is not necessary done in Christian ways.... he may pay the zakat to his neighbour, beggars or the less privilege one and it is also allowed to pay the zakkat on behalf of his parent or wives....

in Islam one person can pay the zakkat of more than 10 person.............

I am not a Muslim plsss

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Aliko Dangote: Does He Pay Tithes by sonofluc1fer: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2017
1. Get a job.
2. Ensure you attend work daily.
3. Ensure you do not get sacked.
4. At the end of the month, get your salary.
5. God wants 10%. Just a little something so you'll have insurance for the other 90%.
6. Go and give it to God's Servant. Don't use it for any other purpose, not even if it means helping someone. Obedience is better than charity.
7. Make sure you give him this stipend monthly. He is God's servant. God will repay you.
8. Never ask about what your 10% will be used for. God will communicate that to my servant one on one, jeJETly. You must PAY and not question. Do you think God is a democracy?
9. Now the windows of heaven shall be opened to you. Be blessed.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Aliko Dangote: Does He Pay Tithes by fk001(m): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2017
vaxx:
dangote to the best of my knowledge is a Muslim.... and base on Islamic teachings, he should offer zakkat out of his wealth..... most of the time during the month of Ramadan..... or any other times of comfort.....

it is not necessary done in Christian ways.... he may pay the zakat to his neighbour, beggars or the less privilege one and it is also allowed to pay the zakkat on behalf of his parent or wives....

I am not a Muslim plsss

Yea that's correct
Re: Alhaji Aliko Dangote: Does He Pay Tithes by Lalastica1: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2017
vaxx:

I am not a Muslim plsss
The way the pastor put it,it seems like a Christian paying e.g you know it importance not zakkat as u said.
Re: Alhaji Aliko Dangote: Does He Pay Tithes by vaxx: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2017
fk001:

Yea that's correct
just an assumption...... dangote may be paying the zakkat of about 50 people during the month of ramadan due to his wealth
Re: Alhaji Aliko Dangote: Does He Pay Tithes by vaxx: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2017
Lalastica1:

The way the pastor put it,it seems like a Christian paying e.g you know it importance not zakkat as u said.
neither am a Christian too...... church principle on tithes paying differ on the doctrine of each churches ... Jehovah witness has a standard that is different from Catholics.... Pentecostal churches have their own method too....

individual pastor also have their own interpretation......
Re: Alhaji Aliko Dangote: Does He Pay Tithes by vaxx: 11:48am On Sep 24, 2017
Lalastica1:
So I went to Church this morning and the preaching was somehow connected to tithing and the pastor said and I quote,
"Another way of enjoying and experiencing kingdom fruitfulness that believers don't know is tithing. Even unbelievers know that respecting God by bringing 10% of their income to God bring fruitfulness and Even believers who are the sons and daughters of God who are suppose to know this secret and enjoy it don't want to obey it.Take for instance,Dangote that all of us know and is the richest man in Africa,An unbeliever pays tithe,Do you know that? though I won't mention the Church but he pays."
So my question is nairalanders,is it possible that Dangote pays tithe and if he do pay tithe, that means he believe in the movement somehow ryt?.

Cc Seun
lalastica
Mynd44
and co.
What do you guys think?.
why did your pastor call dangote an unbeliever? why can't he mention the name of the church if he is truthful?.....

I think he is using social techniques on you members of his congregation..... it is call buying power in marketing psychology....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Aliko Dangote: Does He Pay Tithes by truth4u: 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lalastica1:

Cc Seun
lalastica
Mynd44
and co.
What do you guys think?.
What sort of diabolical brain washing is this.... OK, does it mean Dangote will go to Christian heaven when he died since we all know he is a Muslim The pastor certainly know nobody can verify this lies.... As well, a devoted Muslim must not partake in activities of Christians and verse versa
Re: Alhaji Aliko Dangote: Does He Pay Tithes by Auki: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Muslim pays Zakat which has some similarities with tithes.

It is compulsory charity for those that meet certain wealth threshold. However, 8 zakat recipients are detailed in the Qur'an. Given to wealthy religious figure is not accepted in Islam.

1. Those who own property in excess of basic necessities but below the value of Nisab.

2.Persons of extreme poverty who possess no wealth whatsoever.

3 (Zakat collector) Those persons who are appointed to collect Zakat.

4. Those poor and needy persons who are given Zakat with the intentions of solidifying their hearts because they maybe recently converted to Islam or to bring them closer to Islam.

5. Slaves whose masters have agreed to set them free on a payment of a fixed amount. Zakat may be used to purchase their freedom.

6.A traveler, who, whilst wealthy at his residence, is stranded and in need of financial assistance.

7. A person whose debts exceeds his assets and his net assets (after deducting his liabilities) is below the Nisab limit.

8. Those who are away from home in the path of Allah. Those in Jihaad, those seeking knowledge or a stranded Haji may be assist with Zakat if they are in need.
Re: Alhaji Aliko Dangote: Does He Pay Tithes by iamgenius(m): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
vaxx:

I am not a Muslim plsss
How I wish you become one.
Re: Alhaji Aliko Dangote: Does He Pay Tithes by Hier(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Dangote was prayed for by a Gods General. Benson Idahosa after Dangote alighted a plane while taking off and was intercept by Benson Idahosa who asked if anyone could spare his seat for Idahosa's guest

www.dunamisblog.com/how-benson-idahosa-blessed-aliko-dangote-into-his-destiny-an-encounter-with-t-l-osborn-touching-storyh/

https://www.thecable.ng/tribute-others-sides-of-aliko-dangote-the-billionaire-who-got-teary-blessings-from-idahosa

cc Evaberry

(1) (Reply)

End-time Bible Teaching: The Book With The 7 SEALS (PART 1) / Unbelievable The Name Of Jesus Mysteriously Written In The Sky By An Unseen Hand / I Am From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.