Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating (84266 Views)

Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating / Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Behankey(m): 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
monshow25:
can you help me with the full spec of k7plus...i dont know maybe what slot post on their website about it is true
I wont call it K7 Plus, its the advanced version of the K7. whatever u see on Slot is true. It has 2GB RAM while the K7 has 1GB RAM. That's the only difference. But the K9 which is the Spark Plus has a bigger screen at 6.0, 2GB RAM

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by monshow25(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
Behankey:
I wont call it K7 Plus, its the advanced version of the K7. whatever u see on Slot is true. It has 2GB RAM while the K7 has 1GB RAM. That's the only difference. But the K9 which is the Spark Plus has a bigger screen at 6.0, 2GB RAM
QUICK OVERVIEW
Key features:
Operating System – Android 7.0 (Nougat)
Network – 3G
Screen Size – 5.5″ display
Processor – 1.5 GHz Octa-core CPU
Camera – 13 MP (Back), 5 MP (Front) with
Flash
Memory – 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
Colour –
Battery – 3400 mAh battery
Finger Print – Yes
Other Feature(s) – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/
ac, hotspot, FM Radio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Freelancerx: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
Iamdemola:

Na naija mentality. We always want everything for a token.
You get am, dem go get budget phone dey expect make e dey fire like Ferrari. Lol. Me still dey enjoy my Spark sha.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 1:23am On Oct 08, 2017
Masterdeking:
1.please who have been able to play GTA San Andreas or vice city using K7. my own has refuse to play it .

2. The camera sound, who have successfully off the camera sound in K7.

3. who have successfully make the battery percentage show on status bar. except when charging

Well... I guess dat is how its made... I mean d battery percentage

As for d camera shutter... I think d only way is to put d phone on silent.

As for GTA... am not really a game lover cool
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by investigator007: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
agent9:
Hello good people.

Its been weeks after the release of budget friendly Tecno Spark K7.

If you are currently using Tecno Spark K7, please share your experience with the device so far, the performance, both the upside and downside of it.

Also let us know your rating of the device on the scale of 1-10

Thank you.
Very nice phone.although hard to give it a 10 knowing spark plus is out there.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by sureinfo: 8:54am On Oct 10, 2017
I'll personally give the tecno k7 a 10 rating. It's light, handy and sweet.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2017
sureinfo:
I'll personally give the tecno k7 a 10 rating. It's light, handy and sweet.

Nice... Tanx
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
investigator007:

Very nice phone.although hard to give it a 10 knowing spark plus is out there.

How do u rate it then?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Riyikebaby(f): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2017
dadycology:

could you please disclose the price? wink

It's 32,800
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by hoover420: 11:53am On Oct 11, 2017
This phone takes like forever to be fully charged. And it's not as if the battery is awesome.
They should have included a fast charge feature cos the charging time is damn annoying even with its original charger angry
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Behankey:
The information is clear, there are two variants of the Spark. The K7 and K9. It's just that the K7 has two variants too, 1GB RAM and 2GB RAM.

I know. I am just surprised at why people are confused. Well, all are in the market now, maybe that solves it
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
hoover420:
This phone takes like forever to be fully charged. And it's not as if the battery is awesome.
They should have included a fast charge feature cos the charging time is damn annoying even with its original charger angry

I am hearing this for the first time. Maybe we wait for other users to comment
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Zannx(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
How do I get the he k7 plus.. Enugu currently
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by swaqq(m): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
hoover420:
It's true, but only when you press the phone while charging
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 12:13am On Oct 14, 2017
hoover420:

my observation abt the charging is... it talks 1 hour to charge btw 30-35 percentage when the phone is idle or switched off.

when u ar charging as well as using the phone... it takes a long time to move percentage.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by hoover420: 6:45am On Oct 14, 2017
swaqq:

It's true, but only when you press the phone while charging
So I cannor press my phone while charging again? shocked
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Donsammi(m): 9:33am On Oct 14, 2017
hoover420:
it's bad pressing your fone and charging kills the battery cell faster.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Donsammi:
it's bad pressing your fone and charging kills the battery cell faster.
i concur
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Jaculze(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
So far so good. The device has served well

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Jaculze(m): 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
hoover420:

your phone go just blow.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Jaculze(m): 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
hoover420:
I'm sure when an update is out that will be included
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Jaculze(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Zannx:
How do I get the he k7 plus.. Enugu currently
You can order it from jumia
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by hoover420: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jaculze:
I'm sure when an update is out that will be included
Update for k7? undecided
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by swaqq(m): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
hoover420:

Update for k7? undecided
yea, update.....
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
it is possible
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by samcolee(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2017
I have k7 plus 2gig ram 4days used with all accessories and extra pouch I bought for it location ikot ekpene it goes for 32k interested persons should call or whatsapp 08081349664
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Skykid1208(m): 9:32am On Oct 18, 2017
Just got d k7 yesterday, the battery is dam impressive, nice phone in general

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by ukejeifeanyi: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2017
agent9:

Well... I guess dat is how its made... I mean d battery percentage

As for d camera shutter... I think d only way is to put d phone on silent.

As for GTA... am not really a game lover cool
the thing weak me, so I can't snap pic without the whole world knowing
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by monshow25(m): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2017
samcolee:
I have k7 plus 2gig ram 4days used with all accessories and extra pouch I bought for it location ikot ekpene it goes for 32k interested persons should call or whatsapp 08081349664
why do u wnt to sel it
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2017
ukejeifeanyi:
the thing weak me, so I can't snap pic without the whole world knowing

sorry bro...

u can just put d phone on silent wen u want to snap pix
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 10:50am On Oct 18, 2017
Skykid1208:
Just got d k7 yesterday, the battery is dam impressive, nice phone in general

welcome to the club bro...

enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
agent9:
Ladies and gentlemen...

i got the tecno spark k7 at last...yesterday @3CHUB here in ilorin.

my sincere appreciation to everyone that has commented on this thread to give your experience about the phone and ratings, thank you all.

i will observe the phone for some time too,then i will give my experience and rating.

but so far...i must say i am impressed with what i have at hand.

i am posting this comment with the phone and i have already done some Behind up for the phone

check the pictures below....

i believe i will enjoy the phone as much as others.

lemme come and be going before some mumu people go dy talk say i be tecno marketer

thank you.

How can I change my font to this type on my K7?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? / Request Your Activation Code For Mobisystems Dictionaries Here / Ussd Code To Stop Auto Renewal Of Airtel Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.