Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested (36641 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested / Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by Wuminity(f): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
I pity the boy..... I am sure if he has proper parent care and up bringing, something like this would not have happened. Our Nigerian parents needs to work more on taking close and proper care of their children/wards.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by Interesting15: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:
I always advice mothers to look out on their children sex life

The high rate of konji in this country is mind blowing

I can't go 5days without having sex especially this period of frustration, going 7 days without ejaculating will be harmful to health

If ur child or ward is sex starved give him money to hit the nearest olosho joint and Jack off his ONE BASIN of accumulated spermatozoa
Hey, this is absurd.

Don't make it seem as if our sexual desires are uncontrollable.

I mean, we are humans, and should have self control.

I'm 22 and I've not had sex (I'm perfectly normal) and do not plan having it till after I'm married (you might not believe this though)

But I'm doing fine.

You might wonder what made that possible.

Simple. I devote myself more to the things of God.

Once you are a spiritual person focusing on the things of God, things like this won't be difficult for you.

I pray that you also will encounter Jesus Christ the Son of God. Amen.

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by taylor88(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Interesting15:

Hey, this is absurd.

I'm 22 and I've not had sex (I'm perfectly normal) and do not plan having it till after I'm married (you might not believe this though)

But I'm doing fine.

Once you are a spiritual person focusing on the things of God, things like this won't be difficult for you.

God bless you.

U male or female
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by crunchyg: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
kenonze:
grin

Better than raping minors or sleeping with mother
Wetin be this thing you dey show na?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by Interesting15: 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:

U male or female
Male
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by Ihutomi: 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pls what will the court charge him with
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by Antartic: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Everything backward happens in the north.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

WHEN HE'S THROUGH WITH PUNISHING BOKO HARAM, FULANI HERDSMEN, AND OTHER ENEMIES OF HUMANITY.

AMEN.

Thunder fire all those that tryn to disunite Nigeria
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by smileing: 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
kingIsaac1:

nice idea.
smileing...indeed u ve got a charming smile..#winks
Aww thanks dear smiley
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by boldnburiful: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Do you want to be part of the biggest skincare training promo for September? Click here for the outline

https:///send?phone=2348054153798&text=%20please%20send%20me%20the%20outline%20of%20the%20organic%20skincare%20training
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by mavinc4u(f): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sunnywhite33:
I think he has no choice

Maybe he ask a girl out and she didn't accept, then konji come rise one day

No be him fault jare

No bi him fault, what did you just type; 15 years?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
smileing:
Aww thanks dear smiley
u welcome dear...keep 'smile-ing'
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Interesting15:

Hey, this is absurd.

But I'm doing fine.

God bless you.

People won't bliv this. I told some folks this. N they look at me as if m silly or nt normal. I pray God help us in this generation.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by enigmaticlion: 1:07am On Sep 25, 2017
kenonze:
grin

Better than raping minors or sleeping with mother
i want that your yansh. Inbox me abeg

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by blessedqueen(f): 5:09am On Sep 25, 2017
taylor88:
I always advice mothers to look out on their children sex life

The high rate of konji in this country is mind blowing

I can't go 5days without having sex especially this period of frustration, going 7 days without ejaculating will be harmful to health

If ur child or ward is sex starved give him money to hit the nearest olosho joint and Jack off his ONE BASIN of accumulated spermatozoa

are u for real?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by Ibnkathir: 6:26am On Sep 25, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL
DON'T EVEN TALK LIKE YOU KNOW YOUR QURAN.

INSTEAD OF ATTACKING ME, WHY NOT GO GET A GOAT OF YOUR CHOICE AND ALSO ENJOY YOURSELF? grin
I know you can't prove ur claim and as usual you result to abuse as an escape rout. For ur info, there is no verse in d Quran or Hadith that support ur claim. FACT! I know u are a Christian and we have seen gay bishops and pastors who support gay right. My question to you is are they speaking from biblical authority or they speak their view?
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by taylor88(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2017
blessedqueen:

are u for real?

Won't u do Same for u son wen it's called for
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by jobbers: 9:01am On Sep 25, 2017
goat ke
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2018
smileing:

Aww thanks dear smiley
u are a darling. Would like to knw u more. PM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos / 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria / Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.