Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria (36632 Views)

The Nigerian Police Force Has Released 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria / 25 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria – Nigeria Police Force / 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by dominzy(m): 1:28am On Sep 16, 2020
These are the tips to stay out of trouble :-

1. Do not offer lift to anybody at night for any reason whatsoever. You may be fallen into a trap.

2. If you were robbed and any of your property is taken away by the robbers, you should report the incidence within minutes, because if the robbers are caught and your property is found with them, without your report at The Police Station recorded, you will be deemed to be part of the robbers and may be charged and prosecuted as an Accomplice!

3. Do not buy used phones or laptops, except you are buying from a known friend and you have ascertained that he was the previous User, as it could be a product of theft, armed robbery or kidnapping, if so and you are arrested, you will be dealing with a case of armed robbery or kidnapping. Also do not buy vehicles from vendors, until you check the registration details at the National Vehicles Registration Database to know the actual owners, or you ascertain that the Customs Papers are genuine, it could be stolen, robbed vehicles or a product of a kidnapping operation.

4. Do not leave Credit Alerts on your phone. Delete them immediately, it could make you a target of kidnapping in some circumstances or an easy way for fraudsters to empty your account.

5. Do not disclose your location online, it could make you an easy targets for assailants.

6. Do not give anybody, no matter how close, your phone or sim to make calls or allow people to put their sims in your phone to make calls, instead offer them airtime or your battery. If the person is wanted for a crime, you could be a soft target for the Police to get to the person.

7. Do not respond to strange persons, telling you about NNPC Contract, PHCN Contract, or errors in your accounts, they are fraudsters.

8. Do not ever stay in the midst of a mob, if any body dies from the mob action and you are apprehended at the scene, you will become a Murder Suspect!

9. Always watch your rear through your side or inner mirror while driving to ascertain if you are being trailed, if yes, drive to the nearest Police Station.

10. When flagged down by security agencies, be calm, polite and communicate with them in good English. It helps. If at night put on your inner lights before you approach them, it shows you have nothing to hide.

11. Do not allow anybody to use your account or email for a third party transaction and do not transfer money for people indiscriminately, because you could be a soft target for the Police to get to the Person.

12. Do not use ATMs at remote places at night, you could be robbed or kidnapped.

13. Do not use an ATM Machine that shows Microsoft Error or any other error covering the screen, it may have been programmed by Yahoo Boys to siphon your money.

14. Do not give testimonies in church or at an occasion with details of you making money or acquiring priced assets, you may acquire a kidnapping value, the Church is a mixed crowd and venue of an event is not a safe place.

15. Keep details of your financial dealings away from your domestic staff and security details. what you say or do in their presence, they are also with you to spy on you.

16. If you have Security Details, be careful what you say or do in their presence, they are also with you to spy on you.

17. If you worked in a Government Establishment or Multinational, be careful what you relate to your colleagues, Government may have spies in every Government Body and Major Company in Nigeria.

18. Be careful what you say on the phone, write on text and social media messages, every conversation is being monitored!

19. Always keep your outside light on and the light inside off at home when sleeping. It confuses robbers and other assailants.

20. Be careful what you communicate on Messenger, WhatsApp, or phone calls. They could easily be used as evidence against you by the Law Enforcement Agent. If wanted to make a classified communication, do it by WhatsApp calls. It cannot be recorded as it is an encrypted, end to end communication.

22. Read documents very well before you sign.You are bound by what you sign. Do not allow any police man, investigating officer or security agent to force you make any statements. Insist on seeing your Lawyer. By the New Law -ACJL, they will oblige you, never make a statement for any reason that will implicate you as you could be on your way to jail.

23. Having exotic dogs like Alsatians, Rotweilers, etc, not local dogs easily wades off criminals and alert you on the communication Assailants.

24. Always have enough credit on your phone before sleeping, never sleep without airtime on your phone* in case of emergency.

Pls share this with your friends so that they can be informed

364 Likes 87 Shares

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Jazzafizzy(f): 6:41am On Sep 16, 2020
Lala please I need my ftc bonus . It's long overdue
Good
Front page worthy , this is very educative

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by blowjob: 8:08am On Sep 16, 2020
angry
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Goldenboy10(m): 9:50am On Sep 16, 2020
This is educative.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by SaintBeehot(m): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2020
Very educative, thanks for sharing this.
cc: Lalasticlala

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Lastmankc(m): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2020
This one we not get to FP,but if its laycoon and kiddwaya,It will make fp

22 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Slawormir: 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.... perused through your write up and i must say it is not devoid of intellect.... ogbeni op....i owe you a parcel of weed...that your number 24 na my life be that ...he dey very important to me anyday anytime twice on Wednesday

5)That location own ehnnnn....I nor dey disclose am at all and i still dey use VPN take Change my internet protocol from static to dynamic.... because a static ip can tell your country, area or rather it can tell your longitudinal and latitudinal points

6) you fit assist persons with your phone to make calls but insist say you must hide the number
10) this number ten na im kill those osogbo young niggarrrz....no matter what...park your ride well and align with officers
24) this number 24 dey very important to me...data can never run out of my phone not to talk of credits... I go subscribe empty hen, Airtel and smile....infact my phone nor dey run out of even battery....I dey on generator 24/7...
Plus my ravpower power bank of 20100 mah way dey power my laptop and phones

117 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by adioolayi(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
Putting ON inner night during security checks by police truly helps...Most times, they won't waste your time

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by mytime24(f): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
If moto no jam keke
Keke go jam moto

So therefore naija troubles no b by oral cheesy

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by popweezy(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
Kikikikiki... OP! make I no lie you? Na everybody dey do one of those things you listed. So therefore, everybody is in trouble..

2 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by 2Ways(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nice point
but that number 22 hmmm...
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Bobotic(m): 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
Do NOT compete with POLITICIANS because they are CERTIFIED CRIMINALS

ENVY & GREEDY PEOPLE they are also!
cool grin angry

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by IamWonderful: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
ok

1 Like

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
In a country where you can get into trouble on basis of silent consent to cause trouble by minding your business.

You will be asked why you chose not to join if not that you are feeling guilty cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by joelbooks: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
Love your neighbor, be part of what is happening in your community and neighbourhood as advised by this woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grJ3VAFA_ig

2 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Osnami: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
sad
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Sollykay41(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
Minding your business should also be included.
No be everything wey eye see mouth go talk, and no be every matter u go dey interfere in.

Meanwhile, come and get your 1 acre(six plots) of land with just 500,000 in our ongoing promo. You also stand a chance of getting a bag of rice and gallon of vegetable oil. Kindly reach us on our signature.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by lekki1444: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by money121(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Righteousness89(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
Very Helpful Tip to stay safe here on Earth!

Most Important!!!!

In order to Stay Safe Now and In Eternity, You Must be Born-again!

Humble yourself and See our Signature!

There is No more Time!

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by clevervikson(m): 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nigeria is a typical "dog eat dog" world

Trouble seems to be constantly coming everyone's way

4 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Kreamie(m): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
16. As a Nigerian youth, know someone who’s highly connected in the Nigerian military. SARS go just dey take you chop on a regular..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by holuwajobar(m): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by UDUJ(m): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
Succinct. Lovely piece cool

2 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by holuwajobar(m): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
#25... Never , I repeat, never be on dreadlock, have a tattoo , and drive a fine car

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
Mind your business

2 Likes

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by prince2pac(m): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
grin
Nice one OP..

**Make sure to check on all the locks in your house before going to sleep..

**For the real niggars, don't forget to keep your smartphone at home while going out, e get why

**Stay away from crowded places, one of your precious device might be stolen and you won't know, no be everybody come separate fight, some came to pick what doesn't belong to them

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by Promoter2: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
You've not stayed on your own and yet entered trouble before?? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by tot(f): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
Good post OP.

Nigeria has become so unsafe, really unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by NevetsIbot(m): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
Totally one of the best threads I've seen this week hitting FP.

Heaven helps those who help themselves.... By doing all these, you'll be limiting the possibility of dangerous scenarios happening to a minimum... Great post

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria by DennisEche(m): 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
RULE NUMBER ONE STAY CLEAR OF COWS

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State / Five Nigerians Held For Robbery In UAE / Donald Latella: How Umar Bida Defrauded Me & I Lost $16 Million In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.