Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life (1199 Views)

I Just Had Sex With A Nympho. / I Just Had Some Juicy Big Black Gbola From A Nigerian - Abby Zeus / What's The Scariest Movie You Had Ever Watched ?mine Is Jeepers Creepers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2017
I am going to be veru blunt and sincere because am still terrified especially by the series of images and motions i just saw in my dream.

Yesterday night, i was very high from the club. I slept around 3am so i woke up very late, i didnt bother to go to church cuz i was still very sleepy, i just went back to bed around 11am.

Between 11am and 2pm that i woke up was crazy. I dreamt that i was being chased by some group of deadly miscreants, it wasnt just me, evweywhere was in commotion and people were running for their lives.

At a point, i was caught at a dead end, there were like 6 of them. One of them shot at me and even though i didnt feel the impact of the gun, my instinct told me to pretend as if i was dead. There was another guy they had shot and that one appeared as truly dead. They shaked my body to see if i was gone, then one of them set us ablaze,still i didnt feel the impact of the fire but i stood there still with my head dangling.

After a while, they left us burning (me and the other guy). Immediately they were gone, i started looking for safety, i ran to a lot of people in their house, they all rejected me. Until i saw some group of people praying, i beckoned on them andi spoke to someone that appeared like their leader. They accepted me and i told them my story, i was very traumatized and crying. It was so real, then i woke up.

I dont understand.

Let me add that i saw my ex-girlfriend in the dream, i cant recollect the role she played, thats the only part i totally forgot. Am not in good terms with her, although its not totally my fault that we broke up but she thinks i didnt try enough to keep the relationship.

Also, am a full blooded philosopher and atheist so am not trying to sell God or church to anyone. i go to church sometimes just to keep up appearance.

Am just bothered because this dream is void of logical reasoning. I saw things have never seen before in situations have never been. am beginning to consider the existence of spirituality.

Seun, please i want you and every other atheists on this forum to read this piece.
Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by taylor88(m): 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
whom did u kiss last in the club before u went home

Locate that girl and get her she's responsible

U just kissed and fvcked a living mermaid

As ur reading this check if ur testis is still intact in ur scrotum sachet

If not go get a fairly used testis now
Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
It's just a nightmare.
Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by thesuave10(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Perspectives:
still typing,, my phone is bad

I am going to be veru blunt and sincere because am still terrified especially by the series of images and motions i just saw in my dream.

Yesterday night, i was very high from the club. I slept around 3am so i woke up very late, i didnt bother to go to church cuz i was still very sleepy, i just went back to bed around 11am.

Between 11am and 2pm that i woke up was crazy. I dreamt that i was being chased by some group of deadly miscreants, it wasnt just me, evweywhere was in commotion and people were running for their lives.

At a point, i was caught at a dead end, there were like 6 of them. One of them shot at me and even though i didnt feel the impact of the gun, my instinct told me to pretend as if i was dead. There was another guy they had shot and that one appeared as truly dead. They shaked my body to see if i was gone, then one of them set us ablaze,still i didnt feel the impact of the fire but i stood there still with my head dangling.

After a while, they left us burning (me and the other guy). Immediately they were gone, i started looking for safety, i ran to a lot of people in their house, they all rejected me. Until i saw some group of people praying, i beckoned on them andssss spoke

Ah.. ...baba it's working

Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by Adaumunocha(f): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
And you brought this on nairaland ?? Maka Amadigha table your matter abi? embarassed

Smh!!!

Are you a Christian?

Did you prayed afterwards? If no...do so now!!
Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
this one strong
Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by taylor88(m): 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Caringguy:
It's just a nightmare.

It depends his state of origin

And if he's a military or a brother to one then the blood of innocent ones are after him
Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by Blackhawk01: 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Fast and pray.

I hate dreams undecided
Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by phintohlar(f): 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jesus is calling u bro,change 4rm ur bad ways
Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by eshietIntrepid(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
It time u believe in haeven and hell, is also time for you to gibe your life to Jesus Christ

It is better to die prepare and discover there is no heaven than die unprepared and discover there is hell.
Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:

funny you. I had sex with a random girl, it wasnt intense and we didnt even kiss and i used condom lol.
Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:

It depends his state of origin

And if he's a military or a brother to one then the blood of innocent ones are after him

Am not a millitary person but i have a close relative who is a police officer.
Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
Zita55:
And you brought this on nairaland ?? Maka Amadigha table your matter abi? embarassed

Smh!!!

Are you a Christian?

Did you prayed afterwards? If no...do so now!!

my sister, i cant lie to you, i dont believe in God or prayers.
Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
phintohlar:
Jesus is calling u bro,change 4rm ur bad ways

my dear, someone just walked into my room and told me this. and she didnt even know about the dream.
Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by AdeniyiA(m): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Dangerous implication on what you knew nothing about and subsequent punishment ...
God loves you but you have decided to be an atheist, if you fail to acknowledge the existence of God, you will accept Him when you're confronted with a situation you can not handle and you will seek His help in the end...

Answer Him NOW!
Tomorrow might be too late

1 Like

Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by sammirano: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
As a dreamer, I can tell you that dreams goes beyond logic. Just pray about it cos like it or not there is heaven and hell.
I have slept in my dream, dream in the sleep of my dream, the problem was now tracing reality. It took God.
Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by taylor88(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Perspectives:

funny you. I had sex with a random girl, it wasnt intense and we didnt even kiss and i used condom lol.

There's a difference between..done..finish..and complete

If what am thinking is done, then ur completely finished
Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by softwerk(f): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Too much of watching Game of Thrones

The white walkers are coming after YOU cry

.....for the night is dark and full of terrors!

1 Like

Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:

There's a difference between..done..finish..and complete

If what am thinking is done, then ur completely finished

if its anything to go by, a spiritual messenger once confirmed it to me that my ex girlfriend is a mermaid.
Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Perspectives:

my sister, i cant lie to you, i dont believe in God or prayers.
embarassed

Chai, Bro!! You need Jesus!!!

He is all, you need right now cheesy
Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
softwerk:
Too much of watching Game of Thrones

The white walkers are coming after YOU cry

.....for the night is dark and full of terrors!

am actually watching prometheus
Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by phintohlar(f): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Perspectives:

my dear, someone just walked into my room and told me this. and she didnt even know about the dream.
you see
Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by tayo60(f): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
That is God calling you to repentance. Problems and tribulations are coming your way and the solution is from that God you rejected. Give your life to Christ now before it is late. There is no repentance in hell!
Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Next time, don't run from adversaries whether in dream or real life. If you don't, they will but when you do, it gives them confidence to come after you. Same scenario with dog attacks.
Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by Adaumunocha(f): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
SirJeffry:
Next time, don't run from adversaries whether in dream or real life. If you don't, they will but when you do, it gives them confidence to come after you. Same scenario with dog attacks.
Apologies.
Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by Greatzeus(m): 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
Has the size of your bed reduced from being like okorocha's stomach to that of Wizkid? grin
Has the size of your pillow reduced from being the fatty bum bum to a slim cloth like blanket? grin
If your answer to any of these is yes,then why won't you have nightmares,better go and get a nice bed and succulent mouka foam pillow grin

Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by Lalas247(f): 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
You were high from the club.....
Stay off sci-fi stop getting high it will do u some good .. brain can't hack it .. clearly
Re: I Just Had The Scariest Dream Of My Life by Jagermeister(m): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:

In some other thread I just viewed, you were insanely sanctimonious and even chastised someone who said Christianity was hogwash.

Look at you with his mumbo jumbo.

Mr OP. Forget that girlfriend balderdash story, she didn't do nothing.

U're just having a hangover. Unfortunately, u're also hungover in your dreams.

(1) (Reply)

The Top 5 Meaning Of Sex To A Woman In A Relationship / Girl Shares Nakked Selfies, Says It's As If She's Runnin Mad Without A Day's $ex / Deek Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.