Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Oukitel C8 Specifications /review - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oukitel C8 Specifications /review (33519 Views)

TECNO Pop 2 Pro Complete Specifications, Review And Price / Oukitel C8 Official Discussion Thread / New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by MrBONE2(m): 9:23am On Dec 09, 2017
noobody:

People don wake up!! D carl care excuse no longer valid, They are getting real value for there naira now grin
Seems I shall be the last BoneBeing to Wake up from Slumber grin
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by jboy01(m): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2017
iscom:
Oukitel c8 is running smoothly.
super smooth
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by bobo65(m): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2017
emeraldknytt:
Massive thanks to Noobody, he did me well... He really did. Well, my c8 received a firmware update (minor update to fix bugs), I believe other future updates are guaranteed.

Should you wish to order an item (phone or related) on Aliexpress, do not hesitate to do so with Noobody or with the man with the cheeks Bobo65

Lol
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by bobo65(m): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2017
Best budget phone of 2017
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2017
Got this phone on 11/11. I think this is the best phone I ever got for that price (#21,800 total plus transport and post office fees).

I used it to play Asphalt car racing and Pes soccer, runns smoothly.

The only thing I don't like about the phone is the fingerprint sensor. It is so not responsive it is as good as if the phone doesn't have a fingerprint sensor.

But I can't complain much cos of the price grin

Modified=== my forefinger was the problem. The fingerprint sensor works perfectly with my other fingers.
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by jboy01(m): 10:35am On Dec 09, 2017
freebuddy:
Got this phone on 11/11. I think this is the best phone I ever got for that price (#21,800 total plus transport and post office fees).

I used it to play Asphalt car racing and Pes soccer, runns smoothly.

The only thing I don't like about the phone is the fingerprint sensor. It is so not responsive it is as good as if the phone doesn't have a fingerprint sensor.

But I can't complain much cos of the price grin
sorry bro for the fingerprints sensor ish. mine is super responsive. and which PES do you play?
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by iscom(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2017
My oukitel c8 fingerprint is excellent.

1 Like

Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2017
jboy01:
sorry bro for the fingerprints sensor ish. mine is super responsive. and which PES do you play?

PES 2018

The fingerprint stuff........ What do you think I can do about it? Should I raise a dispute?
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by Baroba(m): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2017
jboy01:
super smooth

Buttery smooth.. its really amazing what your money can get you if you look in the right places..
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by jboy01(m): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2017
freebuddy:

PES 2018

The fingerprint stuff........ What do you think I can do about it? Should I raise a dispute?
I don't know, ask aliexpress masters like nobody, grandmufti, fanabocci etc
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by orogodoganyin(m): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
iscom:
My oukitel c8 fingerprint is excellent.

review please... cameran especially
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
jboy01:
I don't know, ask aliexpress masters like nobody, grandmufti, fanabocci etc

So I decided to do some testing. I added fingers from both of my hands to the fingerprint sensor and discovered that it works perfectly with all my fingers except my right hand forefinger.

I find it a bit strange because my right hand forefinger works perfectly with my xiaomi phone.

I will test with other people's fingers.

Thank God I am not the one who will use the phone. smiley
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by GrandMufti: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
freebuddy:

PES 2018

Dispute ke? Una no go kill person grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by jboy01(m): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
any one using split screen feature on the c8?
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
jboy01:

Yes. You have to enable it first.

More guidance here https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pocket-lint.com/apps/news/google/138524-android-n-nougat-how-to-enable-and-use-split-screen-mode.amphtml
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by jboy01(m): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by emeraldknytt(m): 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
jboy01:
Yeah... And it is really a nifty and intuitive feature... You have a problem with yours?

freebuddy:

So I decided to do some testing. I added fingers from both of my hands to the fingerprint sensor and discovered that it works perfectly with all my fingers except my right hand forefinger.

I find it a bit strange because my right hand forefinger works perfectly with my xiaomi phone.

I will test with other people's fingers.

Thank God I am not the one who will use the phone. smiley
You are quite close to solving the fingerprint sensor ish... You could have added the same forefinger as your second fingerprint so whichever angle you place your index finger, it is going to be recognized. Happy usage.

Camera sensors have too much noise tho.
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by jboy01(m): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
is the phone otg enabled?
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by jboy01(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
is oukitel c8 otg enabled?
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by bobo65(m): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2017
jboy01:
is the phone otg enabled?

I tot u received d device?
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by okonja(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2017
Oukitel C8 now has a 4G model, but the price is the same with k4000 which is a 4G phone with higher battery life of 4100mah against C8's 3000mah. Moreso, the fingerprint sensor is the home button just like an iPhone.

This features really changed my mind of getting the C8, luckily I got a black friday deal of 28k for the k4000 on Jumia against the real price of 35k on aliexpress{GTB charges N367/$}. I hope my k4000 delivers soonest smiley smiley
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by bobo65(m): 8:54am On Dec 12, 2017
okonja:
Oukitel C8 now has a 4G model, but the price is the same with k4000 which is a 4G phone with higher battery life of 4100mah against C8's 3000mah. Moreso, the fingerprint sensor is the home button just like an iPhone.

This features really changed my mind of getting the C8, luckily I got a black friday deal of 28k for the k4000 on Jumia against the real price of 35k on aliexpress{GTB charges N367/$}. I hope my k4000 delivers soonest smiley smiley

K4000 has a mediocre display and is on OS 5
Very dull device with awkward camera

The only thing it has over this phone is battery

C8 beats it with beauty camera and interface

IV used both devices

1 Like

Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by okonja(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2017
bobo65:

K4000 has a mediocre display and is on OS 5
Very dull device with awkward camera

The only thing it has over this phone is battery

C8 beats it with beauty camera and interface

IV used both devices

Awww lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.... What a bad review...Why didn't you tell me this before I place the order? angry angry`
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by bobo65(m): 9:27am On Dec 12, 2017
okonja:

Awww lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.... What a bad review...Why didn't you tell me this before I place the order? angry angry`

Lol
U might not notice sha

But me don use many phones
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by okonja(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2017
bobo65:

Lol
U might not notice sha

But me don use many phones

cry cry cry cryStop making me feel bad in advance...If not that I have paid for it already on Jumia, would have just cancel it and go for C8 4G
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by Paxziano: 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
Pls does anyone have the Oukitel c8 on ground? A friend needs one and doesn't want to wait for an order from china
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
Can anyone confirm that this phone does not have LED notification light? Or do we need to enable it? grin grin cheesy

You never can tell. Nothing is impossible grin
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by bobo65(m): 6:12am On Dec 20, 2017
freebuddy:
Can anyone confirm that this phone does not have LED notification light? Or do we need to enable it? grin grin cheesy

You never can tell. Nothing is impossible grin

It doesnt have
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by bobo65(m): 6:14am On Dec 20, 2017
Paxziano:
Pls does anyone have the Oukitel c8 on ground? A friend needs one and doesn't want to wait for an order from china

Got one incoming prolly next week
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by sammylee002(m): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
Want to say I big thank u to my boss @bobo65. U are d best.... Received my oukitel c8 dis morning from him.... (I really appreciate d little add favour) and I also got my delivery of leagoo kiicaa mix last week to d nearest post office to me.... Which was also ordered by dis same boss of mine @bobo65..... At a Gud dollar to naira price.... (if u knw Wat u mean).... Hope to do more business wit u Dis coming year...
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by bobo65(m): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
sammylee002:
Want to say I big thank u to my boss @bobo65. U are d best.... Received my oukitel c8 dis morning from him.... (I really appreciate d little add favour) and I also got my delivery of leagoo kiicaa mix last week to d nearest post office to me.... Which was also ordered by dis same boss of mine @bobo65..... At a Gud dollar to naira price.... (if u knw Wat u mean).... Hope to do more business wit u Dis coming year...

Thanks bro

Review the phone for us bro
Re: Oukitel C8 Specifications /review by sammylee002(m): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!
Ordering of cheap fones from aliexpress is now easy and with no fears or worry.....
Just pm Bobo65 here on nairaland... He is tested and trusted by me 2ce...... Thanks once more @bobo65..... U can ask me any questions concerning b c8...... Am really enjoying d battery never tot 3000amp could last dis longs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guy Picked Infinix Zero Phone, Charged It And Returned It In This Change Era / How To Stop/unsubscribe For Facebook Weekly With Mtn / 5 Things You Can Do When You Run Out Of Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.