Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Cassava Buyers Wanted - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cassava Buyers Wanted (986 Views)

Cassava Buyers Wanted / Cassava Buyers' Contacts / Maize , Sorghum , Cassava Buyers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cassava Buyers Wanted by Atlanticfire: 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
We have more than 30 acres of cassava ready for harvest.

Location is Sapele, Delta State. We have delivery truck and can deliver to you.

Re: Cassava Buyers Wanted by netjoe: 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
How much per ton
Re: Cassava Buyers Wanted by Atlanticfire: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
netjoe:
How much per ton

30,000 Naira per ton looks ok.

You can process the cassava to garri at the farm if you wish.

We have complete cassava processing equipment in the farm,e.g. grinder, dewatering press, manual fryer, bore hole for water e.t.c
If you don't mind sleeping with the workers, you can share accommodation at the farm also or come with a camping tent.

We are selling the cassava for faster turnover and to be able to use the land for the coming dry season farming

If you have a cassava chipping machine, we can mount it in the farm to turn the cassava into cassava chips

1 Like

Re: Cassava Buyers Wanted by Mario01boss(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
good day, am so greateful for this kind of opportunity given to me i have fresh cassave tuber for sale at owode ketu yewa south of ogun state this is my contact no 07062927666 or email me at
burton01matthew@gmail.com if you are interested you can call for any how you want it thanks.
Re: Cassava Buyers Wanted by Mario01boss(m): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
good day, am so greateful for this kind of opportunity given to me i have fresh cassave tuber for sale at owode ketu yewa south of ogun state as low @15000 per ton this is my contact no 07062927666 or email me at
burton01matthew@gmail.com if you are interested you can call for any how you want it thanks.
Re: Cassava Buyers Wanted by MiddleSpot: 2:10am On Apr 29, 2019
Hm

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Raise Capital To Start My Farm. / Lighting Strike(thunder) Kills Cows In Ondo State (pics) / How Do I Start A Greenhouse Farm In Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.