Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom (24651 Views)

Benue Flood Victim Treks From Benue-Abuja (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Donates Relief Materials To Benue Flood Victims / President Buhari Speaks On Benue Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Let start giving account on how 1 billion was spent 2 billion 3 billion was spent on flood victims. Till how you and your fellow thief thief politicians spent 50 billion on flood victims.

How you spent 50 billion and With list and prices of things you purchased with 50 billion.

Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by josessybj: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
50m or 50n !
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by RobinHez(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
1StopRudeness:
There should be a secrete assassination team reporting directly to the topmost patriot in power or is that we don't even have patriots is this nation who actually want things to get better. We can't possibly continue like this...at some point, there won't be a Nigeria ooo

Like this one now that came out to claim this horrible, bogus spending numbers with a whole lot of zeros...should just be secretly assassinated, I'm sure his deputy that will take over will give himself brain...by the time about 10 to 15 corrupt public office holders gets deleted mysteriously..everybody's brain contesting and still in power will hit reset mode.
There's only one thing they can fear..and that's death...all this efcc harassment and prison sentence won't work..they always have a way of escaping claiming there's no proof against them of lootng

Looool

1 Like

Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by KelvinC1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Appliedmaths:
Does this guy know how much N50b is?

I think he actually meant 50m and not 50b.. or maybe na the OP fault..
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by AuroraB(f): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Who believes this joke undecided lipsrsealed
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by lelvin(m): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mr LIENUS
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by tellmoon(m): 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
When I read the news, I was so shocked and angry. I calmed myself and decided to do the most rational thing; read from the source. I then got a big relieve. He actually said N50m and not N50b. The OP got us misled.

1 Like

Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by kingrt2(m): 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
But why are there lying na
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by kingrt2(m): 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
But why are they lying na
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by pezeji(m): 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
this is d biggest lie of d century... i am in benue, dis is more dan a big lie
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Please oooooo
What's the population of Benues in the state?

Nigeria in generally we have 170millions citizens

Benue, without mincing words should less than 10million citizens.

Now, if 1millions naira is given to each the family.......how much do we have den

Benue state is just a joke
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by ivolt: 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Reward??
For who?? The kill squad or the pple giving the orders for a go-kill??
Kill squad will be secret military snipers, compensation will monetary or otherwise discussed... and for those giving the orders, the reward is a better Nigeria with one less evil,self centred, corrupt, politician..

You still haven't answered the question.
Do you think someone will just wake up to organise a killer squad without
getting anything in return ?

If you understand how power works, you would realise that nobody will risk
their heads when the majority of the populace don't give a damn.
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by fourtnee(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by oglalasioux(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
He meant 50 million.
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by PotatoSalad(m): 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
tolexy123:
_
hahahahahahahhahaha u no well gringrin

1 Like

Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by ebenholer(m): 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
Oh my God...the same money that should be enough to pay salaries of these people for many years and to build them a lasting future. Why are these policians so wicked that they are bent siphoning public funds using disaster as a cover up. Even the amount is 50m instead of 50b, that amounts to wastage as such money might have prevented such disaster in the first place.
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by Appliedmaths(m): 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
KelvinC1:

I think he actually meant 50m and not 50b.. or maybe na the OP fault..
Until we start throwing stones at these guys they'll never learn how to behave.
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by DonVikings: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
shocked

Ayam confused.

Cc: Seun. Lalasticlala. Mynd44.

Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by andyoscar(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
U are a thief
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by greatman247(m): 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Wow now I believe this Gov is a thief. He didn't spend up to any N50 billion. That is a lot of money, if truly he spent up to that we need to see the effect on the people. This man surely have plan to milk his people dry by saying he has spent up to N50 billion, I can bet with anything that this is false.
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by Ollysma: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Wheelbarrow Governor, another avenue to steel money. Apc indeed
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
His face swallowed the 50million naira...
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by shegie(m): 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by seangy4konji: 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
50 illion...

20 million more than what davido get for akant.

50 billion...fear God ooo.
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by maisauki: 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
d finger that feeds others also feeds itself
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by teadrake(m): 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
1StopRudeness:
There should be a secrete assassination team reporting directly to the topmost patriot in power or is that we don't even have patriots is this nation who actually want things to get better. We can't possibly continue like this...at some point, there won't be a Nigeria ooo

Like this one now that came out to claim this horrible, bogus spending numbers with a whole lot of zeros...should just be secretly assassinated, I'm sure his deputy that will take over will give himself brain...by the time about 10 to 15 corrupt public office holders gets deleted mysteriously..everybody's brain contesting and still in power will hit reset mode.
There's only one thing they can fear..and that's death...all this efcc harassment and prison sentence won't work..they always have a way of escaping claiming there's no proof against them of lootng
Bros..I support your assertions.
the governors are the major problem we're facing in this country.
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by Deepfreezer(m): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
50 GINI?
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by princepeter566: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
my house was flooded and only what we got from the state govt was 1 kg of rice 1 one small blanket and a mosquito net. I wonder where this 50 billion of a thing is coming from. if the devil want to punish any state he gives them ortom as their governor and if God wants to bless any state he gives governor like fayose
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by Mintayo(m): 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nawa o. 50bn is enough to change the entire Benue alone if put to good use.
This people can lie. Is he building houses for the victims?
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by olusola200: 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
Its 5o million not 5o billion
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
God forbid.. 50bn to take care of Flood.. The money will put almost everything in that state.. politicians are big thief..
Re: We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom by vertueptime: 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
madridguy:
50 Billion shocked Even if you share 1 million each for the affected people I don't think you will spend 5 Billion. Bunch of heartless rogues.

True talk, total population of benue is 4.2mil, round it up to 5mil then divide 50bn by it,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha Withdrew N17billion From Banks In 3 Days - Imo PDP Alleges / Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House / Mohammed Indimi's Oriental Energy Named In UK Criminal Conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.