Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' (44117 Views)

I Lost My Dad And Shoe Making Found Me - Lady Cobbler (Video) / I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD / 3 Life Lessons I Learned From A Shoe Cobbler - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by TosineGuy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
k
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by anthony533(m): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
This is the real definition of a slay queen not the ones who always snap picx with hand bag and upload on facebook waiting for the next available maga.

Men this girl make sense kiss

1 Like

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by clems88(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Her address pls, I want to be a shoemaker cos of her
are you sure grin don't let the lack pix make you commit abuna cheesy
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by anthony533(m): 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Joephat:
Niaralanders

Please, what's beautiful abt that lady making shoes?

Is she the first female or graduate to make shoes in other to raise money for her upkeep?

Why will she make front page whereas the other time, I posted a picture of Geh helping her mother to roast yam n it didn't make front page because I don't know seun or lala.

There is God in anything we do oo

That Geh is bleached but not beautiful.. If she is beautiful why is she not married after graduation?

Whosever that pushed this to front page must av received something in kind or in cash.

God bless federal Republic of Zoo.

Modified*
God bless federal Republic of Nigeria. It was auto correct.
Why are you pained bro. Did she tell you that she is looking for a frustrated man like you to marry? Abeg carry your frustration go sambisa forest undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by erico2k2(m): 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
2 pages later just one female commented, na wahhh
if nah about slay queen now dem go full here! grin grin
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by erico2k2(m): 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
Joephat:
Niaralanders

Is she the first female or graduate to make shoes in other to raise money for her upkeep?

Why will she make front page whereas the other time, I posted a picture of Geh helping her mother to roast yam n it didn't make front page because I don't know seun or lala.

That Geh is bleached but not beautiful.. If she is beautiful why is she not married after graduation?

Whosever that pushed this to front page must av received something in kind or in cash.

Modified*

Oh!
She is a biafran.. God bless federal Republic of Biafra.

I hope she is not a terrorist!
I never knew marriage was one of the outcome of being a graduate lol
nah people like U dey score 3/100 in common entrance !

5 Likes

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by LordBaggins: 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
Joephat:
Niaralanders

Modified*

Oh!

2 Likes

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by Joephat(m): 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
anthony533:
Why are you pained bro. Did she tell you that she is looking for a frustrated man like you to marry? Abeg carry your frustration go sambisa forest undecided

grin
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by omoiyalayi(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Wow

May God continue to bless ur hustle

U rarely see this kind of pretty lady doin dis kind of job

Dey 'll jst be slaying on all social media up n down

Ugly girls re the ones associated with this kind of job

An igbo girl 4 dat mata

Kudos to her

1 Like

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by Ladyjumong(f): 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
madridguy:
Na their way
They can fine like mammy water
They no dey lazy
Working hard na inbuilt
Their ladies no dey sit down cross legs forming slay queens.
Igbo Amaka
coming from who shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by Joephat(m): 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
erico2k2:

I never knew marriage was one of the outcome of being a graduate lol
nah people like U dey score 3/100 in common entrance !

Boss.

If her beauty was so exceptional, she should be married instead of being frustrated to the extent of engaging herself in shoe making

I know Nigerian gehs mentality.. She is just fair but her breast is kul, I can suck it for 5hours before penetrating. grin
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by devigblegble: 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
decatalyst:
The last pix sha lipsrsealed
Deliverance fall on you
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by Feyol55(m): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
She's a shoe maker not a cobbler, they are two different things

1 Like

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by billyb: 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Slay queen with brains and a sense of purpose. Very unlike the useless majority...
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by masqot(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Some will be forming Slay Queens about. God bless ur hustle sis. That's beauty with brain
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by KevinDein: 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mehn, that's my spec right there. kiss

(hopefully she doesn't support Chelsea angry)

1 Like

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by erico2k2(m): 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Joephat:

Boss.

If her beauty was so exceptional, she should be married instead of being frustrated to the extent of engaging herself in shoe making

I know Nigerian gehs mentality.. She is just fair but her breast is kul, I can suck it for 5hours before penetrating. grin
U sabi all these, shey you don finish UNi, Y U never marry?
STOP this mode of thinking fast!The people who are teh most wealthiest are people who made things out of waht others call rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by Devane(m): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Joephat:
Niaralanders

Modified*

Oh!

Don't worry bro, FP fall on you as from today.
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by silasweb(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
I like to see young ladies doing business.
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by Joephat(m): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
erico2k2:

U sabi all these, shey you don finish UNi, Y U never marry?
STOP this mode of thinking fast!The people who are teh most wealthiest are people who made things out of waht others call rubbish.

Watch n see if she would continue with that job when she is married.

I know most female graduates, who had waited for job n husband for so long before engaging themselves into tailoring.

One was even begging to come n stay with me bcz of the pressure mounted on her by her parents.

Na Niger we dey bro...
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by Joephat(m): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Devane:

Don't worry bro, FP fall on you as from today.

Amen
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by juzzy8600: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Dick fall on you
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by DreCharles(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Joephat:
Niaralanders

Modified*

Oh!

Danfo engine fall on you.

1 Like

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by jibs4lv(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
decatalyst:

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by Vikky014(f): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
she is a shoe maker not a cobbler. cobblers repair spoilt shoes.

1 Like

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by Homeboiy: 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
Cc rosalieene

Come put urs
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by Mhyketh(m): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Tell them whores you did something without sacrificing your body.
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mumu girl. Your mates dey collect 100k per night for lekki, you dey there dey make shoe to sell. Your mumu go last, I swear! angry

Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by mechanics(m): 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
very hardworking.
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
decatalyst:

I thought I was the only one seeing that grin grin grin
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by lagunsbespoke: 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Great things abound... check my signature for genuine leather handmade shoes
Re: Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' by columbus007(m): 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
She try sha,i hope she's not spending her earnings in buying make-up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance / Sack Looming In Nigerian Banks - 5 Things To Do Now If You Work In A Bank / Why N-Power Is Yet To Pay 30k October Stipend To Beneficiaries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.