Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,109 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Pls Can Anyone Explain The Sermon Today In Catholic Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Can Anyone Explain The Sermon Today In Catholic Churches (492 Views)

What's The SERMON Topic In Church Today? / Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Why Are Protestant Churches See Catholic Churches As Weakness! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Anyone Explain The Sermon Today In Catholic Churches by amakadihot87(f): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
I dont really understand todays sermon ...........i heard the catholic church bishops of the easten part of nigeria deliberated and decided there wount be any sermon today rather they will call upon justice in nigeria for all that happened to the igbos

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Anyone Explain The Sermon Today In Catholic Churches by greatnaija01: 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
if we say cATHOLIC is a political church now, someone will be arguing with us.... hmmm lemme drive pass
Re: Pls Can Anyone Explain The Sermon Today In Catholic Churches by newyorks(m): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
do to others what u would like done to u if u're to be in their shoes.
Re: Pls Can Anyone Explain The Sermon Today In Catholic Churches by Austema(m): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Alrit my name is Austine from Kogi state. Let me explain it as of the parable of the master who call people to his venyard; God is lord of all, he gives his favors to his children eaqually, even if you are born into christianity and another person repented yestarday, the reward is the same measure i.e SALVATION. I think the guy below me will add somthing
Re: Pls Can Anyone Explain The Sermon Today In Catholic Churches by Homeboiy: 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
No be say church far from me oi but I didn't go

Today na bazzar so I no go

(1) (Reply)

Reinhard Bonnke Returns To Nigeria For ‘farewell Message’ / "I Lack Belief In A God." By Matt Slick / Nigerian Pastors *must Read*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.