Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

How To Create Wealth With Just 9k Daily - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Create Wealth With Just 9k Daily (579 Views)

Ultron Layer One Blockchain (Create Massive Wealth With Ultron/Mavie) / Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth / Nforum Naija Affiliate, Make 9k Daily, Daily Affiliate Payout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How To Create Wealth With Just 9k Daily by iamose: 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
Why You Must Go into A Business With Quick Turn Over
Because of nairaland rules,I cannot post the link here. receive the link free of charge here .
If interested, drop your email
Re: How To Create Wealth With Just 9k Daily by dominique(f): 6:09am On Sep 25, 2017
SCAM ALERT!!!

It is because of this particular fraudster that I updated the post in my signature yet you people won't take heed. Most times, when you get scammed and most of you lick your wounds in silence instead of coming to alert your fellow members like the businesslanders do.

It saddens me that in this day and age of online scams, people are still carelessly dropping their contacts to invest in a strange business 'that cannot be posted on the forum'.

Have you people bothered to ask yourselves that; if this so-called business was legit, why is he reluctant to post it here for all to see? That ought to be your no.1 red flag in detecting a scam.

A word is enough for the wise. If you want to put an end to scams on the platform, play your part by STOP POSTING YOUR CONTACT DETAILS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

Cryptocoins Bitcoins Investors Be Prepared To Lose Entire Investments -FORBES / updated, Looking For Serious Minded People / The Latest Cryptocurrency ICO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.