Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Because of love I'm Going Insane! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Because of love I'm Going Insane! (2562 Views)

Help!! I Am Going Insane!!! / The Cry Of A Single Albino Lady, I Deserve Love, I'm Lonely / Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Because of love I'm Going Insane! by mito: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2010
This is actually the first time I fall in love. This thing is bitter-sweet; I would not like to stop loving him, but I'm dying slowly. He do not have money because he's still studying for his degree but I don't care. I'm jealous of every single girl I see in his list of friends. Moreover, I started being insecure even though I'm very beautiful. Right now, I spend all my free time looking at his pictures, thinking about him, hoping and praying. I keep giving him green lights, but he is doing nothing. In fact, in the beginning, I rejected him. Moreover,we are not even leaving in the same states. What do I do I'm going insane. What do I do? cry cry cry
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by H2O2: 8:42am On Mar 04, 2010
maybe you're deeply in lust?
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:48am On Mar 04, 2010
Your obsessed not in love!
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by googles: 8:51am On Mar 04, 2010
[size=13pt]looks like you really need a shrink

lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by H2O2: 9:35am On Mar 04, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]looks like you really need a shrink

lipsrsealed[/size]
lol haba tongue
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by galatico(m): 10:26am On Mar 04, 2010
You're obsessed !!!!
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by MoneyRule(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2010
Call him and tell him how obsessed u are.
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by DOAweb(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2010
MoneyRule:

Call him and tell him how obsessed u are.

Is she bold enough? grin

Most of these girls are all talk and no action, they are full of wishbones and not backbones grin grin. And when it comes down to it, they go out with the wrong guy blaming the same guy for not been bold enough to talk to their real true love   shocked shocked.

Girl, take the bull by the horn and tell him, if not free the guy abeg.
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by MoneyRule(m): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2010
Abi o. . . .
Her type die of obsession.
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by milkan05(m): 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2010
u're goin insane coz u r mentally unstable. cheesy cheesy
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2010
@poster
help me out for a sec, what did you meant by the following statement:

I keep giving him green lights, but he is doing nothing.
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by r231(m): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2010
^^^^she gave him a go ahead but he is not having it cheesy grin
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by madlady(f): 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2010
^ c ur mouth, give her some advice from a guy's perspective tongue
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by mito: 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
help me out for a sec, what did you meant by the following statement:

I call/text him every week to know how is doing. I went to visit him even though it's expensive and I paid for it; he offered me half of the money, i refused it. I apologized to him for my behavior in the beginning (rejection), but how can't I tell a man that I'm madly in love with in? He'll be scared.

Guys, I need serious advices. I can tell you that it's not a funny situation at all.
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2010
r231:

^^^^she gave him a go ahead but he is not having it cheesy grin

go ahead for what?! arent they dating already but living in different states?
is the poster just in love with some random guy?!?
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by mito: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

go ahead for what?! arent they dating already but living in different states?
is the poster just in love with some random guy?!?

We are not dating. We are just friend for now.
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by TemiladeE1(f): 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2010
Well, i can't feel where you are coming from because i have never been in that situation to lust after a guy. You sounds like u're 15 undecided
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by mito: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2010
Temilade£:

Well, i can't feel where you are coming from because i have never been in that situation to lust after a guy. You sounds like u're 15 undecided

I'm not, and I found it strange too.
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by naijaswag1: 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2010
go and poke that guy and relieve yourself so that you have memories to rely on.
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2010
mito:

We are not dating. We are just friend for now.

[size=14pt]ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
see confused person!!!!! she rejected the poor guy down, now she is home watching his pics, talking about being in love with the same fella!
here is my advice to you: contact him directly and explain to him exactly what you wrote on here. . . . . . . .then APOLOGIZE for doing what you did and pray that he will give you another shot without having "ulterior motives".

"ulterior motives": wouldnt it be sweet for him to s, hag you and dump you knowing that you were playing hard to get before?!
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by mito: 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

[size=14pt]ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
see confused person!!!!! she rejected the poor guy down, now she is home watching his pics, talking about being in love with the same fella!
here is my advice to you: contact him directly and explain to him exactly what you wrote on here. . . . . . . .then APOLOGIZE for doing what you did and pray that he will give you another shot without having "ulterior motives".

"ulterior motives": wouldnt it be sweet for him to s, hag you and dump you knowing that you were playing hard to get before?!

I would not like him to take me for a ride. I'm not ready to bear any heartbreak, and I wasn't playing hard to get. It's just that he misbehaved, so under influence of anger and pride I rejected him. Moreover, he keeps telling me he doesn't have girlfriend. I sent him a text to ask for forgiveness, yesterday, he didn't reply.  cry
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by follypimpi(m): 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2010
@Poster

I would advise u tell the dude how u feel ? Instead of suffering in silence.
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by mito: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2010
follypimpi:

@Poster

Once I asked him what did he wanted from me because he used to tell me that he wants me. He told me he honestly didn't know. Now, how do I tell him I love him and preserve my dignity?
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by madlady(f): 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2010
mito:

Once I asked him what did he wanted from me because he used to tell me that he wants me. He told me he honestly didn't know. Now, how do I tell him I love him and preserve my dignity?

Reading all the advice. cool cool
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by henryhemon(m): 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2010
You mean preserve your pride or diginity?pride goes before a fall,i guess you have heard that before?
Please you better do the telling or he will be happy in another woman's arms.
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by chibaby5(f): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2010
follypimpi:

@Poster

i swear u stole those wrds ryt outta ma mouth! angry grin grin
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by follypimpi(m): 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2010
mito:

Well dont tell him you Love cos as far as am concerned u r having pre-ejacu,you can start by telling him u ve got feelings for him and u know previously he asked u out and u refused but u r willing to give him a shot,that way your dignity is still intact.
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by chibaby5(f): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2010
mito:

well wat does he mean by he wants u??  undecided nwayz since he's confused, u tell him hw u feel abwt him. u neva knw maybe he feels da sme way but doesnt jus knw hw 2 come out wiv it  undecided cool 4get abwt dignity and let him knw. itz better 4 u instead of suffering in silence
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by smooooooth: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2010
u are hooked on his dick. i dnt know why kids wont stay away from sex. it will mess with ur heads.
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by Chykason(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2010
Chi, how far? Hows ya day? I'm happy i met u online. Whatz popping? cool
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by poro: 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2010
bliv me mito its has nothing to with dignity but pride, becareful however dont rush cos u sound more confused than certain about what u want and u dont sound coherent, else hw can u be so inaccessible to a guy u av his pics, but if u r real then get closer as friend, share moment, time and thought together, mutual respect then let the situation take charge, dont jump at him u only make a fool of urself, cos first love doesnt av to be 'must love'
Re: Because of love I'm Going Insane! by DOAweb(m): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2010
madlady:

Reading all the advice. cool cool

Advice - I doubt that  .

@mito, stop  killing your self softly wink, either you muscle up a backbone and tell the guy or free him. What do you mean by you don't want to be taking for a ride? Sweetie, there are more rides you are gonna get on. Trust me, it 's all part of life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice / Help!!! This Man Is In Soup / Check Out This Wonderful Proposal Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.