Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Mini Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation (1130 Views)

Drop Shipping/mini Importation Step By Step Tutorial With No Initial Capital / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation by noahglad(m): 12:26am On Sep 25, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,I want to know about the third party agents who can help someone ship from China to Nigeria and deliver on time. More so ,I wish to know more on chtisvicmall and nonikings and how to deal with them as regard importing from china.Please anyone with good info on this should help
Re: Mini Importation by Protein0: 5:59am On Sep 25, 2017
noahglad:
Hi Nairalanders,I want to know about the third party agents who can help someone ship from China to Nigeria and deliver on time. More so ,I wish to know more on chtisvicmall and nonikings and how to deal with them as regard importing from china.Please anyone with good info on this should help
Re: Mini Importation by manmidtexy(m): 7:20am On Sep 25, 2017
email or call to advise you appropriately,

I have my company duly regsitered, been shipping from USA, China, India and rest since Year 2000.

manmidtexy@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Family Wins Brand New Kia Cerato At Access Family Fortune Mega Promo (Photos) / Sick And Tired Of Unprofitable Internet Businesses? Try This And Leap For Joy / British Airline Cargo Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.