Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Olamide Gave Me Money To Shoot“shake Body”video Because I Was Broke-skales - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Gave Me Money To Shoot“shake Body”video Because I Was Broke-skales (991 Views)

Wizkid Appreciates Wande Coal For Letting Him Stay In His Room When He Was Broke / Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) / Tunde Ednut: "I Had A Crush On Juliet Ibrahim, But I Was Broke Then" (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Gave Me Money To Shoot“shake Body”video Because I Was Broke-skales by Johnnyessence(m): 12:54am On Sep 25, 2017
Olamide gave me money to shoot “Shake body” video because I was broke, and my life hasn’t remained the same since then – Skales. check his tweet below:
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/olamide-gave-me-money-to-shoot-shake.html

1 Share

Re: Olamide Gave Me Money To Shoot“shake Body”video Because I Was Broke-skales by Johnnyessence(m): 12:55am On Sep 25, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Olamide Gave Me Money To Shoot“shake Body”video Because I Was Broke-skales by ladyF(f): 1:05am On Sep 25, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Gave Me Money To Shoot“shake Body”video Because I Was Broke-skales by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 25, 2017
OLAMIDE YBNL.

Shoutout to positive mindset.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Gave Me Money To Shoot“shake Body”video Because I Was Broke-skales by Nobody: 1:33am On Sep 25, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Olamide Gave Me Money To Shoot“shake Body”video Because I Was Broke-skales by thunderfirebubu: 1:53am On Sep 25, 2017
last I checked, I don't give a f*ck
Re: Olamide Gave Me Money To Shoot“shake Body”video Because I Was Broke-skales by Chanchit: 2:19am On Sep 25, 2017
This guy na Angel investor for artist. Na only 2face I know that signs artist and still get paid for doing so. If artists can give back like this more talents would have emerged, I won't blame them anyway, they are scared of competition.
Re: Olamide Gave Me Money To Shoot“shake Body”video Because I Was Broke-skales by OyinloyeBA: 2:25am On Sep 25, 2017
Chanchit:
This guy na Angel investor for artist. Na only 2face I know that signs artist and still get paid for doing so. If artists can give back like this more talents would have emerged, I won't blame them anyway, they are scared of competition.
Only Yoruba artists can do this. Last time I checked Psquare or na Pcycle were fighting tooth and nail as one group de dagba the other...for them one family....
Re: Olamide Gave Me Money To Shoot“shake Body”video Because I Was Broke-skales by ismail4sure: 2:35am On Sep 25, 2017
only Yoruba should comment on this o or..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Gave Me Money To Shoot“shake Body”video Because I Was Broke-skales by kalufelix(m): 3:28am On Sep 25, 2017
So All The Gra Gra And Jumping Upandan For That Shake Body Video Na Ontop Borrowed Money.

Oya Come And Be Going...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Gave Me Money To Shoot“shake Body”video Because I Was Broke-skales by abelprice(m): 4:20am On Sep 25, 2017
Had d feeling d guy was broke... cos d quality of d video was not dat good... he even had 2 dance to support..... respect thou.... undecided...

1 Like

Re: Olamide Gave Me Money To Shoot“shake Body”video Because I Was Broke-skales by 9japrof(m): 5:48am On Sep 25, 2017
Olamide looks like the only artiste in Nigeria who hasn't forgotten the streets.

Dude have helped a lot of artistes become who they are in Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Gave Me Money To Shoot“shake Body”video Because I Was Broke-skales by Johnnyessence(m): 9:16am On Sep 25, 2017
fuckerstard:
OLAMIDE YBNL.

Shoutout to positive mindset.
this is the reason why I always love and like the work of olamide badoo sneee. He produced the likes of lil kesh and adekunle Gold. He has done great things in bringing good talented musicians to limelight.
Re: Olamide Gave Me Money To Shoot“shake Body”video Because I Was Broke-skales by Johnnyessence(m): 9:23am On Sep 25, 2017
9japrof:
Olamide looks like the only artiste in Nigeria who hasn't forgotten the streets.

Dude have helped a lot of artistes become who they are in Nigeria.
na so you talk am. He has lift a lot of talented musicians from street to studio. Olamido badoo is the king of street. The likes of Adekunle Gold is still collecting series of award till this day.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Gave Me Money To Shoot“shake Body”video Because I Was Broke-skales by Blackhawk01: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2017
kalufelix:
So All The Gra Gra And Jumping Upandan For That Shake Body Video Na Ontop Borrowed Money.

Oya Come And Be Going...

Kipchut! We all go broke at a point. Who you're without the money is the real you and it sure has a way of making or marring you. Skales' own did it for him or you think Olamide would have helped him if all he does is badmouth others like you just did? undecided

March15 babies are Angels, we just can't help it, we're naturally good. Respect to Badoo! kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Davido - If (epic Reply) Since - Smacby / My Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You' - Bobrisky Slams A Non-fan(photo) / Check Out This Weird Photo Of Banky's Wife, Adesua And Her Girls (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.