Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar (25337 Views)

There's No Alternative To Restructuring - Atiku Counters President Buhari / "You Will Benefit From Restructuring" - Atiku Tells North / North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by kjhova(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2017
Restructuring Nigeria cannot work as a political promise of a presidential aspirant alone. It can only be successful as verifiable manifesto of a political party who eventually wins an election.

We have seen from the current administration's problems that the body language of the president and his desires to fight corruption is balderdash if the entire party do not embrace such project as doctrine.

Atiku wants to campaign on the basis of restructuring Nigeria and that is a good idea, although the man himself is a difficult market to sell. However, which of the political parties have adopted restructuring of Nigeria as their manifesto, doctrine and contract with the electorate should they win at the polls? Surely not APC, with many of the Northern goons single the opposite tune. PDP itself as a party had perenially been opposed to restructuring Nigeria when they were in power. Is the PDP for restructuring now? Has the party adopted such stance yet? Unfortunately, the answer is no.

So, fellow citizens, please ignore the individual on this restructuring slogan unless his party adopts same because in our democracy, the president can't do shiit except the national assembly supports the move. And please, excuse my French.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by PointZerom: 8:33am On Sep 25, 2017
bcashy:

Ipob still remain a terrorist organization.....no two ways about it grin
Yes IPOB is a terrorist
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by GavelSlam: 8:41am On Sep 25, 2017
Gamesmart:

Out of all Nigerians, an idiot says it is only Saraki or Atiku he wants as president, is he not retarded?

Honestly, the requirements for voting should include:

(a) Passing an aptitude test

(b) Definitely passing a sanity check.

1 Like

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Chukwudi4naija(m): 8:48am On Sep 25, 2017
dodelight:

Spotted!
'Restructuring' is not a clear word to northerners and their sympathizers! What other clarifications do you need about what he meant by restructuring other than provided for in the above article?
Don't mind those status quo beggars. They will always pay deaf ears to what is right and attack the messenger without appreciating the fundamental issues that bargain for critical reasoning. Nigeria's present constitution is a scam perpetuated for selfish gratification, a reason we are retrogressing economically to the detriment of our ever explosive poverty stricken population. In support of Atiku's exposition, though not a blind supporter, the present structure breeds laziness and antithetical to the principle of division of Labour among the federating units who are supposed to be productive based on their comparative advantages, but sit back only to expect monthly allocation exclusively for recurrent expenditures, hence our current development quagmire. Nigeria is a failed state and needs immediate rearrangement by sincere minds who will not sabotage the present outcry for cheap political game as currently done. No politician can achieve this call unless we speak up and not python-dance to the tune of the these crops of wicked and selfish politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by LionDeLeo: 8:51am On Sep 25, 2017
madridguy:
Atiku just using the word " restructuring " without tangible blue print.
Don't you know politicians?

As you can see, they have started sucking his balls already.
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Goke7: 8:58am On Sep 25, 2017
kjhova:
Restructuring Nigeria cannot work as a political promise of a presidential aspirant alone. It can only be successful as verifiable manifesto of a political party who eventually wins an election.

We have seen from the current administration's problems that the body language of the president and his desires to fight corruption is balderdash if the entire party do not embrace such project as doctrine.

Atiku wants to campaign on the basis of restructuring Nigeria and that is a good idea, although the man himself is a difficult market to sell. However, which of the political parties have adopted restructuring of Nigeria as their manifesto, doctrine and contract with the electorate should they win at the polls? Surely not APC, with many of the Northern goons single the opposite tune. PDP itself as a party had perenially been opposed to restructuring Nigeria when they were in power. Is the PDP for restructuring now? Has the party adopted such stance yet? Unfortunately, the answer is no.

So, fellow citizens, please ignore the individual on this restructuring slogan unless his party adopts same because in our democracy, the president can't do shiit except the national assembly supports the move. And please, excuse my French.

that is politicians for you, their way knows no bounds, a muslim will be ready to deny his religion to get more votes, likewise a christian too as far he is a politicians, I hope Nigerians will not be fooled
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by poseidon12: 8:59am On Sep 25, 2017
Well said Atiku. As far as I am concerned, Atiku is presently the right candidate for President in 2019. Nigeria's problem is not corruption. Nigeria's problem is the faulty structure we are operating. Those who wish Nigeria well should support this man.
If you guys install another fool that would keep blocking the restructuring of Nigeria, then you should be ready to confront even more secessionist agitations.

3 Likes

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Goke7: 9:00am On Sep 25, 2017
standgifted:
am I the only one who thinks Mr Atiku wants to score cheap political points. He is trying to get into our minds by making us think he thinks like the masses not the elites protecting their ambitions. I have grown to neglect words of people seeking power...can only take him serious if he has no political ambitions again.

If Atiku mistakenly gets into as rock again, trust me he will deny all what is saying now, even APC at a time denied the manifesto they used during their campaign

1 Like

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Goke7: 9:01am On Sep 25, 2017
poseidon12:
Well said Atiku. As far as I am concerned, Atiku is presently the right candidate for President in 2019. Nigeria's problem is not corruption. Nigeria's problem is the faulty structure we are operating. Those who wish Nigeria well should support this man.
If you guys install another fool that would keep blocking the restructuring of Nigeria, then you should be ready to confront even more secessionist agitations.

and you think Atiku will restructure Nigeria as he is making the noise now?

1 Like

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Gotze1: 9:01am On Sep 25, 2017
sekxy:
COWSAS always hate this man for telling them the truth!!
who cares anyway, they can restrucure with their afonja counterpart all we need is referendum.
Is that why you can't type your grammar properly?
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 25, 2017
GetMeRight:
Very wrong statement. Northerners are farmers, majority of them. Their farm produces feed them and the south, that's hard and real work. What do we do in the south? We are simply sitting on the crude oil shouting to heaven everyday that "it is our oil" . Only few engage in businesses and office work.
Thats your own Mind
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by AuroraB(f): 9:05am On Sep 25, 2017
Watch the South nibble on this shocked
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by jboi81(m): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2017
mrvitalis:
Baba Atiku stop beating about the bush

Restructuring is not a clear word , tell us clearly what your idea is and what type of restructuring you are talking about

How would it function and what are the advantages and disadvantages of it

He just told you his plans in clear terms, you still won't merge your understanding to it, please read again, all he said is what every ambitious president should do, if we continue with the present arrangement, Nigeria will disintegrate, it's just a matter of time.
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by LordAdam16: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2017
efighter:

Why didn't he do all these when he was Veepee for 8 years? He can continue lying to Ipob and Almajaris. Yorubas will never vote for Atiku, but if he brings money, we shall collect it because the money is just a fraction of what he stole from the national treasury.

The same 8 years when your Baba fought him tooth and nail?

What could he have done as a VP? Some of you just type as if you were born last month.

What can a VP do in Nigeria without the assent of the President? And you seem to forget that in 2005 we had a constitutional conference organized by OBJ. The report was thrown away by Yar'Adua in much the same manner that Buhari threw away GEJ's report.

You guys just want the status quo to remain. If Atiku wouldn't restructure Nigeria, no other Northern presidential candidate would restructure Nigeria. I hope he plays his card well and court the MB, SS, SE, and take 50% as usual of the SW; and let the NE/NW go to blazes.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by omooba969(m): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2017
krendo:
Whether Atiku becomes President or not he is already a very successful man

2 time former VP and Billionaire Businessman no be come chop

It is up to Nigerians to take seriously debate that will help move Nigeria forward or continue to insult those who have creative ideas in the name of fighting corruption

2019 need Atiku or Saraki to be President

At this moment I prefer Saraki

You have lost your senses because in a sane society Atiku & Saraki would be behind bars.

In China they would have been executed.

FACT ! cool
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by DonConst(m): 9:10am On Sep 25, 2017
dabeto:

…Says he is ready to sacrifice political ambition over restructuring

http://sunnewsonline.com/laziness-responsible-for-norths-opposition-to-restructuring-atiku/

For the first time... I will agree with u n ur view
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 25, 2017
Mr Atiku
we hear u0.. Restructure
or
Disintegratn
let's rotate d power, they (northerners) disagreed,
let' all State control their resources,
they still object.
But to show POWER,
THEY(abokis) are gud in dat cos they are d best EXhibitionist.
Athought i pity d S.west(yorubas) cos they'll always allow d ABOKIS to use dem to achieve their goal...
In d case of P.M.BUHAAAARIs, MR TINUBU and Chief of betrayal(cowards) Obatraymi Awolowo knows what am sayin..
HOPE Mr Prof. AKA Osibanjo(SAN) won't be d next victim..
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by jboi81(m): 9:12am On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:

Atiku is really desperate

Atiku is finished in the north

Southwest is a no go area for him

Sarrki you really don't mean well for Nigeria, don't want to insult you, but you lack wisdom, and filled with unnecessarily hate for anything that will move this country forward, your contributions are always thriving in negativity, Atiku just said what any president in Nigeria should do, any right thinking leader or would be leader should have this plans in place.

1 Like

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Basic123: 9:15am On Sep 25, 2017
Achuwa1:
If Atiku can do all he is saying,then I am for Atiku 2019.
I will campaign for Atiku with the last drop of my blood if he will fulfill all he just said in this write up.
Exactly,I've started tripping for him.Buhari cant sound this intelligent!
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by LordAdam16: 9:15am On Sep 25, 2017
Goke7:

and you think Atiku will restructure Nigeria as he is making the noise now?

He may not. But compared to Buhari, Kwankwaso, el Rufai, Dakwambo, he is the only Northern candidate most likely to go ahead with it. That's a chance I'm prepared to take. Half bread is better than none.

APC wasn't part of the GEJ Nat'l Conference so I knew the restructuring they were chanting in 2014 was a moot point, and I was right on the money. Atiku has been part of the Constitutional Conferences in 1995 and 2005 and both times he supported the call for a return to regionalism. That is consistency.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by JerryJude(m): 9:18am On Sep 25, 2017
Achuwa1:
I will campaign for Atiku with the last drop of my blood if he will fulfill all he just said in this write up.

infact i will be going from house to house to campaign and organize friends and relative to vote for him
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by awa(m): 9:18am On Sep 25, 2017
sarrki:

Atiku is really desperate

Atiku is finished in the north

Southwest is a no go area for him

As desperate as one Sarrki....
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by LordAdam16: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2017
omooba969:

You have lost your senses because in a sane society Atiku & Saraki would be behind bars.

In China they would have been executed.

FACT ! cool

In China, if they were part of Xi's inner circle, they'd be top ranking party officials. While people like Buhari if they were not part of Xi's inner circle would have been executed.

Xi consolidated power with his anti-corruption drive. Taking down opponents and shielding loyalists; like Buhari. The Communist Party is more corrupt than hell. So shut your mouth if you know nothing about International politics.

-Lord
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Basic123: 9:20am On Sep 25, 2017
MrChad:
Mr Atiku
we hear u0.. Restructure
or
Disintegratn
let's rotate d power, they (northerners) disagreed,
let' all State control their resources,
they still object.
But to show POWER,
THEY(abokis) are gud in dat cos they are d best EXhibitionist.
Athought i pity d S.west(yorubas) cos they'll always allow d ABOKIS to use dem to achieve their goal...
In d case of P.M.BUHAAAARIs, MR TINUBU and Chief of betrayal(cowards) Obatraymi Awolowo knows what am sayin..
HOPE Mr Prof. AKA Osibanjo(SAN) won't be d next victim..
You mean like shagari used Alex ekwueme to achieve his aim.

And Tafawa balewa and Ahamdu bello used Azikwe.

poor bad loosers,GEJ has used and dumped Igbo race,there is nothing you can do about thatgrin

Go look for nnamdi kanurine where he is hiding to lick more urinegrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by awa(m): 9:21am On Sep 25, 2017
jboi81:

Sarrki you really don't mean well for Nigeria, don't want to insult you, but you lack wisdom, and filled with unnecessarily hate for anything that will move this country forward, your contributions are always thriving in negativity, Atiku just said what any president in Nigeria should do, any right thinking leader or would be leader should have this plans in place.

Haba Bruv, you have already insulted Sarrki nowww
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by LordAdam16: 9:25am On Sep 25, 2017
kjhova:

Excuse me but which party organized a Nat'l conference to discuss the structure of the country twice in the last 16 years?

Yes, PDP. So, don't rope in PDP with the thrash community of vagabonds that is the APC. Anyone who believed APC manifesto's deserves life jail term with no option of parole. A manifesto that Buhari didn't have any input on. He didn't even know what was on it, all he had to do was nod to whatever was read out of it. A party with different factions, each with their different ideologies.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by ahbey(m): 9:32am On Sep 25, 2017
One Bitter Truth
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by madridguy(m): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin

LionDeLeo:

Don't you know politicians?

As you can see, they have started [b]sucking his balls [/b]already.
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by GetMeRight: 9:38am On Sep 25, 2017
Kingbet:
Thats your own Mind
That's the truth. The only time they protested against extortion by the numerous produce tax collectors in the south, we knew what happened in the markets.
With oil, a natural resources, south is better and richer than the north. Without oil, north is mile ahead in terms of real and hard work. #fact.
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by polosky: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2017
Achuwa1:

my broda, don't be deceived by this guys speech. We all know that all Nigeria need right now is to restructure. but Atiku is a politician and would do anytin to buy gullible Nigerians over just for his desperate 2019 ambition. "decide wisely who u choose as ur leader come 2019"
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by maestroferddi: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2017
Why do I have feeling that Buhari's time is up?

Let another northerner come and clear the colossal wreckage this clueless man will be leaving behind by 2019...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Receives Wild Cheers From A Massive Crowd During Project Inspections / Garba Shehu: Service Chiefs Will Remain As Far As Buhari Is Satisfied With Them / ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.