Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,177 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar (25398 Views)

There's No Alternative To Restructuring - Atiku Counters President Buhari / "You Will Benefit From Restructuring" - Atiku Tells North / North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by omooba969(m): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

So also would Tinubu be executed for corruption, Buhari for tribal and religious extremism. Nobody in Naija is holy.

You have just helped to mention more corrupt politicians, maybe someone else will see your post & remind you of many more. cool
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by omooba969(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
mpowa:

Stop getting unnecessarily agitated, naija, you need to shine your eyes. APC was shouting 'Change', 'Change' now we can see that change has different meanings, Buhari is shouting corruption, Nass are saying something else, the Northern Cabal have their own change, Tinubu and the west have their own change, but we the masses thought the change is about Nigeria and making things better. It's all politics, 'Restructuring' is sounding alot like change, Atiku has is own meaning which is 'Restructure me to government', there's a version he's telling the masses, then his party will have their own versions, either APC or pdp or another party, then the north will have their own versions and all other geopolitical zones....it's a complex hopeless country, you can't just take politician by what they say.

@bolded

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Promismike(m): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2017
mpowa:

But he was VP for 8years, was he sleeping then? Their brain only boot properly when they're out of power and they want to get back in.
At least he has offered a solution all Nigerians, except the north, believe will solve our numerous problems. And dont forget that for 8 yrs when he was the VP, just like Osinbajo, his power is only limited to advisory role.
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by LordAdam16: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2017
omooba969:

I thought you were making sense until you ended your submission with abuse, you prolly think the abuse will strengthen your argument but it rather showcased your weakness & emptiness.

It's clear you only know some stuff by virtue of what you watch on TV with regards to Nigeria & China as reference points but you don't understand the complexities, intricacies & challenges that these two countries face as per tackling corruption.

Have you examined the impunity in Nigeria in comparison to China?

Have you tried to sample the political will in both govts? I am sure you're able to see how things pan out in both similar scenarios.

Have you examined the effectiveness of the Chinese justice system in relation to the positive impact on their economy? Just compare the pace & level of development in both countries then begin to cry.

Now, if China is corrupt as hell, how would you refer to Nigeria? undecided

By now you should be able to differentiate between Buhari's style & Xi's style.

Now git da fvck off my mention ok. cool

I should get off your mention while you're squatting on mine.

Just read all you typed and I simply can't make head or tail about your point. China is a communist country with tinges of capitalism in their economy. Nigeria is a "democratic" country. How do you want to compare the two without considering the multiple nuances?

First of all, let's start with the fact that the Han people make up 90+% of the Chinese population. Religion is outlawed and the Communist Party controls everything from how many children you can have to what industries boom or crash. The ethnicism and religionism that makes the corruption fight difficult in Nigeria (with the na our son/person slogan) is nonexistent in China.

Chinese billionaires [url=ww.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/china-billionaires-ceo-disappearing-missing-station-sanctioned-abductions-beijing-security-agencies-a7564896.html]disappear and reappear routinely[/url]. These are billionaires, do you really want to put a number on how many millionaires and ordinary people disappear as well?

And you're talking about a Judicial system and effect on the economy. The Chinese Judicial system is a rubber-stamp for the Communist Party.

Which is why I said if you know nothing about International politics, shut your mouth.

Read this to begin to cure your ignorance -- http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/10/25/499206804/behind-chinas-anti-graft-campaign-a-drive-to-crush-rivals

That's how they'll be using your head to play ludo and you'd think you're smart.

-Lord
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Ryabcool(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
fhranciz:
I am beginning to like this guy, but I cease to take any politician serious.
we want our referendum.
lmao! a sucker is born everyday.

1 Like

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by omooba969(m): 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
LordAdam16:

I should get off your mention while you're squatting on mine.

Just read all you typed and I simply can't make head or tail about your point. China is a communist country with tinges of capitalism in their economy. Nigeria is a "democratic" country. How do you want to compare the two without considering the multiple nuances?

First of all, let's start with the fact that the Han people make up 90+% of the Chinese population. Religion is outlawed and the Communist Party controls everything from how many children you can have to what industries boom or crash. The ethnicism and religionism that makes the corruption fight difficult in Nigeria (with the na our son/person slogan) is nonexistent in China.

Chinese billionaires [url=ww.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/china-billionaires-ceo-disappearing-missing-station-sanctioned-abductions-beijing-security-agencies-a7564896.html]disappear and reappear routinely[/url]. These are billionaires, do you really want to put a number on how many millionaires and ordinary people disappear as well?

And you're talking about a Judicial system and effect on the economy. The Chinese Judicial system is a rubber-stamp for the Communist Party.

Which is why I said if you know nothing about International politics, shut your mouth.

Read this to begin to cure your ignorance -- http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2016/10/25/499206804/behind-chinas-anti-graft-campaign-a-drive-to-crush-rivals

That's how they'll be using your head to play ludo and you'd think you're smart.

-Lord

So much for your knowledge on international politics cos I tried to make sense of your epistle but it lacks merits. You are citing the Chinese system of govt & its control on its people & economy, my question to you is - to what end is your Nigerian democracy? Is the Chinese style not workingundecided & how is your democracy working? I also noticed that you dodged my questions by mentioning billionaires who appear&disappear, what bearing has this got on the subject matter?

You couldn't even decipher the link between their enduring justice system & economy; what do you mean by 'rubber stamp' or did you just type what came to your head? What has Han people got to do with Party control of the populace or does the Communist party consist of only Han people? I don't get your drift really, I think you're going into an overdrive.

Again, try(cos it seems you're lazy upstairs) and examine successes/achievement on both sides. Also examine why China would execute corrupt public officials, only then will you understand why the likes of Saraki & Atiku would have been summarily executed. cool
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by LordAdam16: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
omooba969:

[s]
So much for your knowledge on international politics cos I tried to make sense of your epistle but it lacks merits. You are citing the Chinese system of govt & its control on its people & economy, my question to you is - to what end is your Nigerian democracy? Is the Chinese style not workingundecided & how is your democracy working? I also noticed that you dodged my questions by mentioning billionaires who appear&disappear, what bearing has this got on the subject matter?

You couldn't even decipher the link between their enduring justice system & economy; what do you mean by 'rubber stamp' or did you just type what came to your head? What has Han people got to do with Party control of the populace or does the Communist party consist of only Han people? I don't get your drift really, I think you're going into an overdrive.

Again, try(cos it seems you're lazy upstairs) and examine successes/achievement on both sides. Also examine why China would execute corrupt public officials, only then will you understand why the likes of Saraki & Atiku would have been summarily executed. cool[/s]

If you do not see the relationship between disappearing billionaires and executing political foes on the pretext of an anti-graft crackdown, even when I provided an authority link that spells it all out for even an elementary school to get, then I cannot justify wasting precious few minutes of my fleeting life to reply you.

It's a futile effort akin to trying to soak a stone. Wallow in your ignorance and keep spouting sh*t. I'm done with you!

Let me leave you with these tidbits:

According to Minxin Pie, Director of China Program, Carnegie Endowment; and corroborated by Daniel Kaufmann, Director of Global Program at the World Bank Institute, "the odds for a corrupt [Chinese] official to end up in prison are less than three percent." -- http://carnegieendowment.org/events/?fa=eventDetail&id=1079

And according to David Barboza of the New York Times, "Prominent anti-corruption cases in China are often an outgrowth of factional struggles for power in the CPC, as opponents use the "war of corruption" as a weapon against rivals in the Party or corporate world." -- https://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/04/business/global/04corrupt.html

If you claim to know more than these experts, then no expletive would be a fitting name for you.

-Lord
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Ryabcool(m): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
krendo:
Whether Atiku becomes President or not he is already a very successful man

2 time former VP and Billionaire Businessman no be come chop

It is up to Nigerians to take seriously debate that will help move Nigeria forward or continue to insult those who have creative ideas in the name of fighting corruption

2019 need Atiku or Saraki to be President

At this moment I prefer Saraki
what a disgrace. when will our youths be wise?

1 Like

Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by omooba969(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
LordAdam16:

If you do not see the relationship between disappearing billionaires and executing political foes on the pretext of an anti-graft crackdown, even when I provided an authority link that spells it all out for even an elementary school to get, then I cannot justify wasting precious few minutes of my fleeting life to reply you.

It's a futile effort akin to trying to soak a stone. Wallow in your ignorance and keep spouting sh*t. I'm done with you!

Let me leave you with these tidbits:

According to Minxin Pie, Director of China Program, Carnegie Endowment; and corroborated by Daniel Kaufmann, Director of Global Program at the World Bank Institute, "the odds for a corrupt [Chinese] official to end up in prison are less than three percent." -- http://carnegieendowment.org/events/?fa=eventDetail&id=1079

And according to David Barboza of the New York Times, "Prominent anti-corruption cases in China are often an outgrowth of factional struggles for power in the CPC, as opponents use the "war of corruption" as a weapon against rivals in the Party or corporate world." -- https://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/04/business/global/04corrupt.html

If you claim to know more than these experts, then no expletive would be a fitting name for you.

-Lord

grin absolute nonsense!

I mentioned it that your so called knowledge of international politics must be from what you watch on TV & I now understand where you cull your information from... very funny. grin

I know that if one were to quote from a local electronic/print media you will go berserk & start foaming in your mouth. Everyone has their political standpoint & you will be naive to quote from any internet news link just because it suits your argument.

I know that if I quote from punch or vanguard, to you it will be propagandagrin. Do you actually mean that those public officials in China that have been tried & convicted in corruption cases did not commit the crimes? What's your point sef? If you say it's been of selective justice, then that's understandable but to continue to misuse English words, displaying your mediocrity is really beyond me.

Those guys you quoted in your submission, whose interests do they serve & where do they reside? Justice is being served on corrupt public officials & you refer to it as 'executing political foes'... I marvel at your orientation.sad

Reading through your arguments, every facets has political undertone. You politicise every point you make.

Your thought process is beyond me really. cool
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by richeso: 2:00am On Sep 26, 2017
if this man comes from the north, then i think Nigeria has a future. a good one
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by 99100(m): 3:57am On Apr 02, 2018
The last thing I will do is vote a northerner for presidency. I don't trust them.
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by SternProphet: 4:02am On Apr 02, 2018
Achuwa1:
If Atiku can do all he is saying,then I am for Atiku 2019.
I will campaign for Atiku with the last drop of my blood if he will fulfill all he just said in this write up.

So the man put restructuring and laziness together and added Northern Nigeria you are already in eldorado.

Politicians are not more intelligent than us, they just know our sentiments
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Burukpe: 4:09am On Apr 02, 2018
You must be reader nonentity. What other explanation do you or are you expecting eeh. You better go back and reread his proffered solutions

Restructuring is not a clear word , tell us clearly what your idea is and what type of restructuring you are talking about

How would it function and what are the advantages and disadvantages of it [/quote]
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by Burukpe: 4:09am On Apr 02, 2018
You must be reader nonentity. What other explanation do you or are you expecting eeh. You better go back and reread his proffered solutions
Re: Laziness Responsible For North’s Opposition To Restructuring –atiku Abubakar by rummmy: 4:33am On Apr 02, 2018
I will prefer atiku to the current old confused man
sarrki:

Atiku is really desperate

Atiku is finished in the north

Southwest is a no go area for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa / NNPC MD, Baru At A Filling Station In Abuja To Monitor Scarcity Level (Photos) / 10 Unbelievable Times Nigerians Were Massively Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.