Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Needs Clarification - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Needs Clarification (788 Views)

Can A Clarification Be Made On The Position Of Christianity On Reincarnation? / Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. / Pastor Kumuyi Make More Clarification On Offering And Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needs Clarification by DAramis: 5:40am On Sep 25, 2017
Hello forumites,

Good morning.

There is this song that was sang in the church yesterday and I would like to obtain the name and possibly download it from the internet. If it is a hymn, I would like to know the number.

It goes like this....

Abide with me, abide with me.
Abide with me o lord my God.
Forsake me not and protect my cause.
Tho are my strength, abide with me.

I am expecting the name please.

Secondly, someone made this comment while he was trying to explain the condition of this country. I would like to know the exact chapter it is in the Bible (not sure Google can since it is not a a full verse).

The comment is this...

when people say there is casting down, you will say there is lifting up

I would also like someone to give detailed explanation on it... Possibly the scenario in the Bible that warrant such statements and its significance to the present economic situation in the country.
Re: Needs Clarification by butterflylion: 6:15am On Sep 25, 2017
DAramis:
Hello forumites,

Good morning.

There is this song that was sang in the church yesterday and I would like to obtain the name and possibly download it from the internet. If it is a hymn, I would like to know the number.

It goes like this....

Secondly, someone made this comment while he was trying to explain the condition of this country. I would like to know the exact chapter it is in the Bible (not sure Google can since it is not a a full verse).

The comment is this...

I would also like someone to give detailed explanation on it... Possibly the scenario in the Bible that warrant such statements and its significance to the present economic situation in the country.

I don't know about your first question but I can help with the second. It's from Job 22:29 and it's simply based on the JOB experience. I think you should read about Job in order to get the gist for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Needs Clarification by DAramis: 7:21am On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:

I don't know about your first question but I can help with the second. It's from Job 22:29 and it's simply based on the JOB experience. I think you should read about Job in order to get the gist for yourself.

Thanks, I will do just that later.
I never knew that the comment is made in the book of job.
Re: Needs Clarification by butterflylion: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2017
DAramis:

Thanks, I will do just that later.
I never knew that the comment is made in the book of job.

It is and you are welcome bro.
Re: Needs Clarification by Chapter1vs6(m): 8:26am On Apr 09, 2020
DAramis:
Hello forumites,

Good morning.

It goes like this....

The comment is this...

Hello please what's the name of the song
Re: Needs Clarification by DAramis: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Chapter1vs6:
To be honest, I didn't get the information I seek.
you can check out this link, you might see few songs that interest you.

psalm songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKDa0vI2pbs
Re: Needs Clarification by DAramis: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
Chapter1vs6:
found the song. The link is below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84YASWe3_2Q
Re: Needs Clarification by Chapter1vs6(m): 9:42am On May 09, 2020
DAramis:

found the song. The link is below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84YASWe3_2Q
wow. This is awesome.
I haven't been online for a while
Re: Needs Clarification by DAramis: 11:15am On May 09, 2020
Chapter1vs6:
wow. This is awesome.
I haven't been online for a while

No problem.

It is a great song that uplift the soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Needs Clarification by madegreatbygrace(m): 5:40pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=DAramis post=60801211]Hello forumites,

Good morning.

It goes like this....

The comment is this...

Sorry to ask you this.............. are you born again?
Re: Needs Clarification by DAramis: 5:49pm On May 09, 2020
Well, I don't know what prompted you to ask the question but I would say that I, as an individual try as much as possible to serve God to the best of my ability.

Also, I try to be just and fair in my dealings with my fellow man and woman. That of course, doesn't mean that, I have no shortcomings (Would be a lie to say such).

If being born again means someone without a sin or blemishes, then, the answer you seek is as good as mine.
Cc madegreatbygrace
Re: Needs Clarification by madegreatbygrace(m): 8:59pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=DAramis post=89365359]Well, I don't know what prompted you to ask the question but I would say that I, as an individual try as much as possible to serve God to the best of my ability.

Also, I try to be just and fair in my dealings with my fellow man and woman. That of course, doesn't mean that, I have no shortcomings (Would be a lie to say such).

If being born again means someone without a sin or blemishes, then, the answer you seek is as good as mine.
Cc madegreatbygrace

A born again is not that person without sins and blemishes. It is also not a person that is TRYING to live a good and holy life. A man becomes born again when he hears the gospel and believes. It’s as simple as that. Don’t let anyone deceive you , ok ?

(1) (Reply)

Tithe Is Not Christianity, Tithe Is More Of Judaism And Rastafarism. / Boriska, A Boy From Mars Says That ALL Humans Live Eternally And “people Like Us / Rccg Sunday School, Sunday 21 January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.