Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members (57339 Views)

Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / Pope Decries Attack On Nigerian Church As Christians Protest Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Rebuke: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2017

Mosque is not a club. Mosque is meant for praying not dancing. What's the difference between a church and a club?

There yhu go again! Watz d difference btwn a mosque and a shrine?
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by CioAngels(f): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
[quote]
Mosque is not a club. Mosque is meant for praying not dancing. What's the difference between a church and a club?[/quot e] Abio.
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by CioAngels(f): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:

Even after I said na joke o you came for me Abi?
Dancing to God is part of worship. Prayer itself is worship.

Christians can pray to God anywhere. Be it in church, their homes, etc.

Is it only in mosques that Muslims pray? No be dem dey like block express road in the name of knacking head on the ground to pray thereby causing unneccessary traffic?

What is the difference between that and Mad Men who sit in the middle of the road to show themselves? grin

Scratch that even Mad Men get sense sometimes as them sabi look road before dem cross but Muslims will look road and sit down on the road.
Its all a joke, don't go that far.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by hawpeyemi: 7:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
My brother, this is not encouraging

Is it only in mosques that Muslims pray? No be dem dey like block express road in the name of knacking head on the ground to pray thereby causing unneccessary traffic?

What is the difference between that and Mad Men who sit in the middle of the road to show themselves? grin

Scratch that even Mad Men get sense sometimes as them sabi look road before dem cross but Muslims will look road and sit down on the road. [/quote]
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
Welcomme:
I thought u said the bible is corrupted? Then y still bringing example from it? Moreover, all those pix do not correlate with your knacking of head. You guyz should stop deceiving yourself.

Take a chill pill, I have already addressed that issue; next time try coming up with your own original question/comment - stop copying others like parrot.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by chibzykeys(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
This should be a Ghanaian church from the style of music

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by IMASTEX: 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
VocalWalls:
Nice

It's not like the Holy Spirit confused them or something, it's just a professional way of doing things.

They'll dance with you, and then reason with you.

A sane society.
Gbam!!! That is systematic ways of handling issues. Behave to be a Roman then make your adjustment. Simple
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2017

Mosque is not a club. Mosque is meant for praying not dancing.
What's the difference between a church and a club?
A terrorist spotted grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Chidon1685(m): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:

Scratch that even Mad Men get sense sometimes as them sabi look road before dem cross but Muslims will look road and sit down on the road.
technical knock out.. Hahahahaha, bros ur mouth bad oo

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by dataking: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:

Even Jesus knacked his head to worship. You are despicable and a good example of a deplorable idiot.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by butterflylion: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

What a shameful show of poor intellect and logical deduction.

When something is said to be corrupted, it does not mean it ceases to exist from being what it is and therefore cannot be referred to in that context; but simply it means it had been adulterated, diluted or somewhat degraded and therefore no longer as genuine as its original version.

I was expecting you would come up with a more intelligent argument e.g. challenging the authenticity of the verses quoted; until you came up with that unfortunate version of stupidity with access to the internet.

Go on, keep ridiculing yourself.

Open a thread about these scriptures you quoted and mention me.

Can you do that?
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by butterflylion: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
dataking:

Even Jesus knacked his head to worship. You are despicable and a good example of a deplorable idiot.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Zionist26(m): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
butterflylion:

do I look like I am joking?

You were the one who began comparing the church to a club and you are now asking me not to make jokes ba?

Gerraraahiaaa

Thank God say na faceless forum, abeg don't try to put your pics o... cos if you do those terrorist might come in the name of jihad to hunt you down.
But my brother that your response na fatality ooo...
I laugh so tey I wake everyone for house... in fact na real "Mad men" them be. lolz.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by mechanics(m): 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
They are praising the Lord.
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:46am On Sep 26, 2017
butterflylion:

Open a thread about these scriptures you quoted and mention me.

Can you do that?

Stick to the issue you picked against me; do not derail.
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by GetUmad: 2:24am On Sep 26, 2017
Nigerians can believe anything. All I see here is ignorance being displayed by many people.
The headline is sensational as expected. Here are some quick facts.

1) The church is not a Nigerian church as seen from the video
2) Most churches in the state are "sound-proof" . Unlike Nigerian church (guess the person that gave it that fallacious headline looked at it from his/her naija life/experience). You can hardly hear any sound meters away. Infact, most of the churches I've been to immediately you're out of the church you hear NOTHING.
3) Police do secure some churches and we've had a program in my church where they were invited and they had some numbers represented.

Police presence there could have been anything but to warn them on noise. US is not naija oo.

People should learn to analyze things before taking it hook line and sinker.
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by GetUmad: 2:59am On Sep 26, 2017
bcbones:
I don't believe this story....the church is sound proof..there is another side to this story.....bloggers can lie sorry renovate the truth.
The thing tire me.
It amazed me you happen to be the only one who saw the fallacy in the whole story. Naijas are just way too gullible. It's only in naija you'd see someone who hasn't gone pass their major motor park writing a story about another region with many followers/believers to my admiration. Someone in Ogbomosho knows many things about Orlu and the inhabitants and vice versa.

How would one believe such a story when i guess part of the requisites for setting up a religious organization is a sound-proof building. The last time you'd ever hear a sound from either a mosque or a church is while you're still within the hall. Immediately you step out, no sound. The headline say Nigerian church, yet many people are too gullible to see pass the lie that it's a Ghanaian dominated church.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by butterflylion: 6:18am On Sep 26, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Stick to the issue you picked against me; do not derail.

Derailing is when we begin discussing this on this thread. This thread isn't meant for this discussion which is why I said open a specific thread about those scriptures in the religion section and mention me. Let me school you there grin
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by butterflylion: 6:24am On Sep 26, 2017
Zionist26:

Thank God say na faceless forum, abeg don't try to put your pics o... cos if you do those terrorist might come in the name of jihad to hunt you down.
But my brother that your response na fatality ooo...
I laugh so tey I wake everyone for house... in fact na real "Mad men" them be. lolz.

That's all the power they have. If they issue a fatwa on me no be new thing. How many of us dem go kill? They carry out so many absurdities and when you point them out they come for your head. Yet they claim to be more peaceful than Christians. The whole world says that is a lie.
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:46am On Sep 26, 2017
butterflylion:

Derailing is when we begin discussing this on this thread. This thread isn't meant for this discussion which is why I said open a specific thread about those scriptures in the religion section and mention me. Let me school you there grin

Always off the mark as usual.

Remember you were the first to accost me, not the other way round; after I had made an innocent comment, not specifically directed at anyone, which you took exception to - to the extent of going out of your way to insult me and my religion, in all your subsequent responses to me; for which I had adequately dealt with.

If however you should still feel the need to insult me further in different thread; then the onus is on you to do so and I will be more than happy to put you in your place.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by butterflylion: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Always off the mark as usual.

Remember you were the first to accost me, not the other way round; after I had made an innocent comment, not specifically directed at anyone, which you took exception to - to the extent of going out of your way to insult me and my religion, in all your subsequent responses to me; for which I had adequately dealt with.

If however you should still feel the need to insult me further in different thread; then the onus is on you to so and I will be more than happy to put you in your place.

Hahahaha he says "he adequately dealt" with me. Ol boy your delusion no be here.

Nairaland has rules against derailing threads. Rule number 1

Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic

Failure to abide by this would get you banned.

This was why I said open a specific thread for what you want from me and watch me trash the skin off your aboki behind. I dare you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2017
butterflylion:

Hahahaha he says "he adequately dealt" with me. Ol boy your delusion no be here.

Nairaland has rules against derailing threads. Rule number 1

Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic

Failure to abide by this would get you banned.

This was why I said open a specific thread for what you want from me and watch me trash the skin off your aboki behind. I dare you! cheesy

Yet again exposing your failed power of basic comprehension; refer back to my post again and read very carefully, especially to the part where I made mention of the word DIFFERENT thread and subsequently get back to me - shey you now understand.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by butterflylion: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Yet again exposing your failed power of basic comprehension; refer back to my post again and read very carefully, especially to the part where I made mention of the word DIFFERENT thread and subsequently get back to me - shey you now understand.

I can see you are afraid of being horse whipped.

Open the thread or is that too hard an act for you? cheesy
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2017
butterflylion:

I can see you are afraid of being horse whipped.

Open the thread or is that too hard an act for you? cheesy

Once again intellectually lazy to a fault; the first key word DIFFERENT and the second word ONUS in my post should have been sufficient enough guide for even a fool; but then again one can occasionally come across some ppl more stupid than fools.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by butterflylion: 8:25am On Sep 26, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Once again intellectually lazy to a fault; the first key word DIFFERENT and the second word ONUS in my post should have been sufficient enough guide for even a fool; but then again one can occasionally come across some ppl more stupid than fools.

If calling me intellectually lazy makes your day then keep on with it but show me how intellectually sound you are by opening the thread grin

You forget that I asked you to open the thread first ba?

I will save the insults if I were you so you would have enough in your repertoire to insult yourself with by the time I skin you on the thread. I dare you to open it. cheesy
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2017
butterflylion:

If calling me intellectually lazy makes your day then keep on with it but show me how intellectually sound you are by opening the thread grin

You forget that I asked you to open the thread first ba?

I will save the insults if I were you so you would have enough in your repertoire to insult yourself with by the time I skin you on the thread. I dare you to open it. cheesy

Once again, the onus is on you - if you can't understand that then get someone more intelligent for translation, pls.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Themandator: 9:59am On Sep 28, 2017
But why this wockedness bloss.savagery grin...I can't even control myself

butterflylion:

Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Blackfire(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2017

Mosque is not a club. Mosque is meant for praying not dancing.
What's the difference between a church and a club?

And what is the difference between a mosque and bomb
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Oches4me(m): 6:33am On Sep 30, 2017
butterflylion:

They do not sit on the road do they? Volume of vehicular traffic causes that problem and not actual mad Human beings sitting on the road and pummelling the ground with their foreheads.

Cc habyz
fool what is the different, y won't u defend ur fellow slowpoke's, u will have show Christian own.
Re: Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members by Habyz(m): 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oches4me:
fool what is the different, y won't u defend ur fellow slowpoke's, u will have show Christian own.
WATCH: Controversial pastors and strange church acts - eNCA
https://www.enca.com › south-africa › w...
Who's the slowpoke or slowpoke now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Says God Can Not Change Your Story (photo) / Lord's Chosen Church Launches Aircraft-Looking Vehicle For Evangelism In Lagos / Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.