Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) (33665 Views)

Resident Doctors Begins Strike Today / Nigerian Lady Dies In Liberia As Search Begins To Locate Her Family. Photos / Doctors Begins Surgery On Indian Head Conjoined Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Rise son and fufil your purpose on earth for God is not done with you yet!!!
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by Nakuza(m): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thank God.. Take all the glory.
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by adepeter2027(m): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
ultron12345:
I salute the doctors who made d operation a success, it wouldn't have been possible without them. No God, deity, church, or pastor could have been able to do anything in this case.

To those praising God, now that the operation was a success, they can't even mention the doctors, they are thanking God, but if the operation was unsuccessful, they won't blame God, they will rather blame d doctors, saying that they were incompetent and negligent.
Youre so on point
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by ekensi01: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
Naff24 Thanks for being brave and showing me you're strong.

Enjoy your ride on NL, i give you one day, to relax after which we would start our journey congrat.
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by hatchy(f): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
ultron12345:
I salute the doctors who made d operation a success, it wouldn't have been possible without them. No God, deity, church, or pastor could have been able to do anything in this case.

To those praising God, now that the operation was a success, they can't even mention the doctors, they are thanking God, but if the operation was unsuccessful, they won't blame God, they will rather blame d doctors, saying that they were incompetent and negligent.
It is very very obvious that your foolishness has taken your body,spirit and soul completely and i doubt if there can be any remedy.

The level of you Atheism can only be reversed if you die and re incarnate if there is such as that though. For only a foolish man like you says there is no God.

Continue in your miserable and foolish life of Atheist

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by adepeter2027(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
See some ingrate thanking God instead of appreciating the team of doctors.
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by adepeter2027(m): 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
hatchy:
It is very very obvious that your foolishness has taken your body,spirit and soul completely and i doubt if there can be any remedy.

The level of you Atheism can only be reversed if you die and re incarnate if there is such as that though. For only a foolish man like you says there is no God.

Continue in your miserable and foolish life of Atheist
And only a more foolish person believes a son of a carpenter from middle east died for his sin.

Nonsense comment
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by hatchy(f): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
adepeter2027:

And only a more foolish person believes a son of a carpenter from middle east died for his sin.

Nonsense comment
So to you,your existence on this planet is by chance and not by design abi? The whole reproductive system of mammal for example is by accident and adaptation. The galaxy, the countless stars,all existed by your science and not by an Author.

Well I know I can't make you think otherwise because you are completely a lost soul who needs to retrace his steps to his maker.

I pray you realise this sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by adepeter2027(m): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
hatchy:
So to you,your existence on this planet is by chance and not by design abi? The whole reproductive system of mammal for example is by accident and adaptation. The galaxy, the countless stars,all existed by your science and not by an Author.

Well I know I can't make you think otherwise because you are completely a lost soul who needs to retrace his steps to his maker.

I pray you realise this sooner than later.
I pray for you not to end up in hell cos there is no way you gonna escape CHRISTIAN OR ALLAH' S VERSION of hell.

Have a nice day
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by Itzhak(m): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Masha-Allah
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hallelujah.
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by majamajic(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2017
U need to see the doctors in that hospital, mostly Indians and Pakistans ( the deserve some credit )

Op the hospital can't be in Dubai and Sharjah ( 2 different states )

The hospital is in Al Nada 2, Dubai
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by Habyz(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
ultron12345:

Slow down a bit. God was not going to come down to heal him, he will heal him through a human, and if the operation was not a success I personally would never have blamed the doctors.
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by Sakar1(m): 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
ultron12345:

I thought u have sense..... mtcheeew!!!
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by joenor(m): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oh this story made my day... look at him wow thank God for mercy, He knew right from time, that he won't stop at been a lame boy... that why he said I want to go back to sch, n that someone should help him get back on his feet...
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by somehow: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
But are these the only 2 religion that believes in hell? I don't even think all Christians believe in hell either does a muslim believe in hell either
adepeter2027:

I pray for you not to end up in hell cos there is no way you gonna escape CHRISTIAN OR ALLAH' S VERSION of hell.

Have a nice day
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by BENSIR: 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thank God almighty father. More fast recovery
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2017
josh123:
Power of the mind and GOD

True talk.

Unfortunately, some think Allah is not God!
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by sharrp: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
iykemoney90:
This is to show us that miracle can happen anywhere and to anybody
Its the boy's faith that healed him and that is the important force in life. Gods name be praised.
So the doctors did not heal him?, how Come his faith never did the surgery
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
alihamdulilahi
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
iykemoney90:
This is to show us that miracle can happen anywhere and to anybody
Its the boy's faith that healed him and that is the important force in life. Gods name be praised.
yeah, it has to be the god of your faith.. not the charity event org who paid millions of naira to facilitate the surgery, or the doctors who worked for hours to achieve a result.
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by GreatUniben: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
A Christian paying 17million for a Muslim to walk, is it not time that all of the Muslims in Naija convert to Christianity? A religion of love and mercy. God bless you sir for helping a Muslim
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
Every living soul praise de lord
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by Omopinky(f): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
Thanks to God
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by zolapower: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
nnamene55:
Help i always get banned on nairaland what is my fault?
perhaps u were caught mastubating ,then the mode did what he has to do . Masturbating is crime in the nairaland community. U can get a min sentence of 10 years . Ask oga seun osewa
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by Ssms(m): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
ultron12345:

now Wats ur point exactly....DAT dere z no God?I laugh in Spanish
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by buoye1(m): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
ultron12345:

And what's your business with that?Are you one of the Doctors? let the people praising God praise him in peace...
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ali boy, am happy for your quick recovery, am so happy. May His grace continually be with you. Amen.
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by kt110(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
ekensi01:
Is the boy a Muslim?
hmm. what concern you about that, just appreciate God miracle jare
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by kt110(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
ekensi01:
Is the boy a Muslim?
hmm. what concern you about that, just appreciate God miracle jare. lets b compassionate I beg bro tribalism wouldn't take you anywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Weeds And Other Hard Drugs Illegal While Cigarette Remains Legal? / Coronavirus: Why Is NCDC Not Showing The Number Of People Tested? / How True Is Graviola Tree Being A Natural Cancer Cell Killer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.