Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) (33668 Views)

Resident Doctors Begins Strike Today / Nigerian Lady Dies In Liberia As Search Begins To Locate Her Family. Photos / Doctors Begins Surgery On Indian Head Conjoined Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2017
kt110:

hmm. what concern you about that, just appreciate God miracle jare. lets b compassionate I beg bro tribalism wouldn't take you anywhere
Oga let him ask that question o, at least tribalism and religious war have come to stay on Nairaland courtesy of the mods. People bash each other and the stupid mods we have don't do anything about it. I sense the mods love it when nairalanders engage each other in religious war, they enjoy it since Seun their oga is an atheist..... Mods only ban for the most useless reason. Abeg are u a Christian or a Muslim? Arewa, IPOB or Oduduwa? Abeg pick one pls and let us abuse each other let me now see the motherfucking stupid and nonentity mod that will ban his or her generation. Rubbishland.
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by MrCEO69(m): 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
ultron12345:
I salute the doctors who made d operation a success, it wouldn't have been possible without them. No God, deity, church, or pastor could have been able to do anything in this case.

To those praising God, now that the operation was a success, they can't even mention the doctors, they are thanking God, but if the operation was unsuccessful, they won't blame God, they will rather blame d doctors, saying that they were incompetent and negligent.

That little opportunity to unleash ur anger... Come tk a hug bro.. grin
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by MrCEO69(m): 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2017
MADUBI:

Oga let him ask that question o, at least tribalism and religious war have come to stay on Nairaland courtesy of the mods. People bash each other and the stupid mods we have don't do anything about it. I sense the mods love it when nairalanders engage each other in religious war, they enjoy it since Seun their oga is an atheist..... Mods only ban for the most useless reason. Abeg are u a Christian or a Muslim? Arewa, IPOB or Oduduwa? Abeg pick one pls and let us abuse each other let me now see the motherfucking stupid and nonentity mod that will ban his or her generation. Rubbishland.

bro that is more quote and more traffic dnt u get it..
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 26, 2017
MrCEO69:

bro that is more quote and more traffic dnt u get it..
Oga things have been more since the inception of tribal and religious war on nairaland, this will just be like one of those threads, nothing special.
Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by Butterworth: 6:33am On Sep 26, 2017
kingjomezy:
thank God ooooooooh

Thank God for Bokoharam

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-old Boko Haram Victim Shocked Dubai Doctors Begins To Walk (Photos) by ekensi01: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
Naff24 I only let you be because I saw you're older than I'm.

Don't ever insult someone again.

Good day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How True Is Graviola Tree Being A Natural Cancer Cell Killer? / Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / ECOWAS Official, Who Recieved Liberian, Patrick Sawyer, Dies Of Ebola In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.