Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Liverpool Trio Coutinho, Firmino And Moreno Hold Snake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liverpool Trio Coutinho, Firmino And Moreno Hold Snake (765 Views)

Valencia Boss Celades Unsure Over Moreno Future Amid Reported Barcelona Interest / Wizkid, Tiwa Savage In Nike’s Advert With Neymar, Coutinho, Ronaldinho, Others / Liverpool's Roberto Firmino Enjoys New Year Eve With Wife And Friends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool Trio Coutinho, Firmino And Moreno Hold Snake by BlaiseBankss(m): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2017
After Liverpool's 3-2 victory over Leicester, Jurgen Klopp treated his players to a short break ahead of their Champions League game with Spartak Moscow.

But for Philippe Coutinho, Roberto Firmino and Alberto Moreno, it didn't appear as they enjoyed their time off particularly.

Brazilian midfielder Firmino took to Instagram on Sunday to post a video and a couple of photos of a huge snake wrapped around their necks as they were supposed to be relaxing ahead of their European clash.
Roberto Firmino, Alberto Moreno and Philippe Coutinho pull faces of fear as they hold snake.
The Liverpool trio tried to pull brave faces while the snake was wrapped around their necks

And it's fair to say that the Liverpool players were desperate to get the snake as far away from them as possible as they can be seen pulling frightened faces throughout the ordeal. 

Liverpool's entertaining win at the King Power Stadium ensured Klopp's side claimed their first victory since their 4-0 thrashing of Arsenal back at the end of August.

The victory will give Liverpool a big boost ahead of their Champions League clash away at Spartak Moscow on Tuesday night. 

The Anfield outfit will be desperate to pick up three points following their disappointing 2-2 draw at home to Sevilla last time out in the competition.

Cc. Lalasticlala Fynestboi

Re: Liverpool Trio Coutinho, Firmino And Moreno Hold Snake by thesicilian: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2017
I don't feel comfortable around snakes.
Re: Liverpool Trio Coutinho, Firmino And Moreno Hold Snake by ekensi01: 11:16am On Sep 25, 2017
Me: Lala i hope you don't like this?

Lala: As far as i saw a snake, the case is settled.

Me: No problem.

FP Loading-+----+-+---++-+++--+++

Check my signature
Re: Liverpool Trio Coutinho, Firmino And Moreno Hold Snake by Berrywinky(m): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2017
Lemme book space b4 e enter fp
Re: Liverpool Trio Coutinho, Firmino And Moreno Hold Snake by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Liverpool Trio Coutinho, Firmino And Moreno Hold Snake by directorXixXICK(m): 11:55am On Sep 25, 2017
D guy in the middle in d first pics he is like 'jesus who send me oo'

In d second pics he is like 'thank God d head nor dey my syd'

In the 3rd pics he is like 'y is she bringing her head here Na?'

LOL
Re: Liverpool Trio Coutinho, Firmino And Moreno Hold Snake by princealexndre(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
That third picture.. Is like the snake is about to strike coutinho
Re: Liverpool Trio Coutinho, Firmino And Moreno Hold Snake by Ecuador1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
princealexndre:
That third picture.. Is like the snake is about to strike coutinho
Mumu
Re: Liverpool Trio Coutinho, Firmino And Moreno Hold Snake by Elnino4ladies: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
directorXixXICK:
D guy in the middle in d first pics he is like 'jesus who send me oo'

In d second pics he is like 'thank God d head nor dey my syd'

In the 3rd pics he is like 'y is she bringing her head here Na?'

LOL

LMAO
Re: Liverpool Trio Coutinho, Firmino And Moreno Hold Snake by Celcius: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2017
I believe these snakes are drugged else...

(1) (Reply)

See Wat Happened 2 A Man's Manhood When A Nigerian Lady Met Her Ex-boyfriend(pic / Davido Observe One Minute Silence For His Late Friends Tagbo And Dj Olu In South / This Nigerian Woman Thinks Black Women Are UGLY. Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.